Gaara of Suna Gaara of the SandVS Sasori of the Red Sand

xxgaaraxxfanxx posted on Apr 04, 2009 at 08:45PM
Who do you like better Gaara or Sasori?
I for one like them both but Gaara is the best...

Gaara of Suna 9 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 NeverWalkAway said…
heart
Gaara! omg! GaaraGaaraGaaraGaara! i love Gaara! omg! omg! Gaaraaaaaaaaaaaa! yaaaay! omg! GaaraGaaraGaara! yay! i love Gaara! xD Gaara!!
一年多以前 invaderdev456 said…
hmmm
WHOS SASORI?
i was gonna pick gaara anyways!
一年多以前 sne-chan said…
cool
GAAARA!!! Sasori's cool too but our Kazekage's better.

This is Sasori invaderdev456, he looks just like Gaara hey :-)
 GAAARA!!! Sasori's cool too but our Kazekage's better. This is Sasori invaderdev456, he looks just
一年多以前 BabyBlud said…
I must admit they look similiar, such as the hair, facial features and eyes, but i do think Gaara is better drawn, with more detail whereas Sasori is more plain. Perhaps the way they wanted his charm to be i don't know but i like Gaara's eyes more LOL!
一年多以前 jamahl17 said…
cool
gaara is better, i always liked him especially when he was evil, i remember when he killed 3 rain ninjas in the forest of death, you saw when he twisted them, now that was sick :)
His fighting style is much better than sasori's kids' toyz and puppets, now that is pathetic
一年多以前 Spinner13 said…
I like both of them... gah. I'm so conflicted. I only got into Naruto by liking what I heard about Gaara (my sis was always telling me stuff about him and going 'He's REALLY creepy!' and I was saying 'I dunno, it's wierd 'cause there's no reason yet but I kind of like him...' and I started watching just in time for his first flashback, upon which we both fell in love with him).
However, Sasori was the second influence that got me into Naruto! I was watching another anime with a character who's sort of like him, and everyone was always saying 'this guy is just like Sasori' so I finally looked him up and got very impressed. I love puppet-type magic and controlling things.
However... in the end, I'd have to say Gaara wins. What's ironic is that though Gaara is my favorite character, Deidara is probably my second favorite... I started out doing my best to hate him because of what he did to Gaara, but in the end couldn't manage it. As I said, I'm conflicted. XD

一年多以前 tietokomono said…
kiss
i LOVE THOSE TWO!!! GAARA AND SASORI-KUNNNN!!!!!!!!!! BUT I LOVE SASORI-KUUNNN MORE..GAARA NO.2 IN MY HEART!!!!!!!!
SASORI-KUUUNNN FOREVER! I LOVE SASORI KYAAAAHHHH!!!
FANGIRL SCREAM*
 i 爱情 THOSE TWO!!! GAARA AND SASORI-KUNNNN!!!!!!!!!! BUT I 爱情 SASORI-KUUNNN MORE..GAARA NO.2 IN MY
一年多以前 oodgal_129 said…
Gaara totally. They may look alike, but gaara is way hotter.
一年多以前 ImAnEasel said…
smile
Gaara, of course! =^_^=