潮流粉丝俱乐部 Users Do 你 wonder if any fanpopers live near 你 and pass 你 in the 街, 街道 (US edition)

rookyboy posted on Feb 04, 2009 at 08:19PM
Have you ever thought that you mite walk past a fellow fanpopper in the street? That perhaps you go to the same college or school?
If you want to know simple just post somthing about where you live. Responibly of course no home address or clear details or you day to day life but maybe your college or school name or anything you like.

潮流粉丝俱乐部 Users 4 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 harold said…
It would be good if somebody led off with this...like maybe you? Heh.

Many fans who know me also know I'm in the link --> Northern link --> link --> link
一年多以前 ArabellaElfie said…
I spend entire shifts at work looking at customers and thinking that they could be Fanpoppians.

Let's see, United States, New York, Long Island
一年多以前 rusty746454 said…
i think about it a lot 0_0 but i doubt it scence i pretty much live in the middle of nowhere and i mean no where........ USA Illinois westville {aka middle of nowhere population 2000}
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 harold said…
bump

Any time I get a knowing look from a stranger, I think: "Gosh, that person has probably seen me act like an idiot on Fanpop!" Just tonight, picking up supper from P.F. Chang's, the waitress looked at me for slightly longer than was necessary, as if I seemed vaguely familiar and she was trying to remember me.