潮流粉丝俱乐部 Users 最喜爱的 Spot

11relaxing posted on Mar 14, 2008 at 02:51AM
whats your favorite spot on fanpop and hpw many spots have you joined?

潮流粉丝俱乐部 Users 17 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 DarkSarcasm said…
Right now, my favorite spot is River Phoenix, but I'll probably have a different favorite in a few days. =P
I'm a fan of 604 spots. O.O
一年多以前 11relaxing said…
my favorite spot is the young dracula spot and i am a fan of 7 spots.
一年多以前 alinazeer said…
My Favorite is The Funpop Spot and I have no idea how many I have joined I guess 80 or 90.
一年多以前 nosemuffin said…
My favorite spots are almost all spots having to do with Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I'm a fan of 329 total spots.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 amazondebs said…
defo buffy i am a fan of about 30 odd buffy related spots and i love them all

i also really miss the fanpoppies
一年多以前 aholic said…
my favorite spot is the europe spot. It feels like home :P I love the icon, banner and the content. I love the soapboxes and the active people. I just love it. It's the most successful spot I've made.
一年多以前 hooch-is-crazy said…
i used to love the fanpoppies too, debs i can't wait untill fanpoppy fever comes back.
一年多以前 maybeastarbucks said…
I've said it before, and I'll say it again:
The link is great.
一年多以前 amazondebs said…
i know!!! it was the most active i had ever been on fanpop i'm tempted to just go make some random fanpoppy picks lol
一年多以前 oldmovie said…
House MD spot, lots of humorous picks! I think I'm a fan if a hood 50 or more spots.....I think....
一年多以前 marissa said…
My favorite spot is always changing, but right now it is (surprise, surprise) Rent.
I also really like Lost :)
一年多以前 ineedcoffee said…
my favorite spot is house and of course picks, and i am a fan of 102 spots.
一年多以前 Chlarkfan said…
my favorite spot is the Brooke davis spot **which i have a fanatic medal on i got today =]]]** because its great to look at art of my favorite character!
一年多以前 DarkSarcasm said…
4-14
Current favorite spots: Deep Purple, Arrested Development, Broken Lizard
Spot Count: 670
一年多以前 11relaxing said…
Now i am a fan of 21 spots.
一年多以前 harold said…
At the moment, it's a tie between the Writing club and link. It's great to see the great contributions that other users make; I'm looking forward to making my own entry (just a few days left) and watching how the voting develops.
一年多以前 Andressa_Weld said…
heart
Kellan Lutz!