3. 你 start a message thread in the forum, for discussing the change. In that 论坛 thread, 你 also point to #4 & #5, below.
4. 你 post a pick with an end date, asking users to vote to keep the original 图标 或者 to change to the new one.
5. 你 post a pick with an end date, asking users to vote to keep the original banner 或者 to change to the new one.
Note: the end 日期 should be long enough to allow for enough 粉丝 to respond, but not ongoing. 2-4 weeks is probably good.
6. If the users vote to make a change to the 图标 and/or banner, send a message to the staff (using the "contact us" feature) with: a) the name of the club b) the URL(s) of the completed picks, 展示 that users wanted the change c) the 网址 of the new icon d) the 网址 of the new banner
7) The staff makes the change.
Just as an aside: having a consistent look to a club - particularly with regards to the icon, not so much the banner - is considered 由 many users to be a good thing, since the 图标 visually represents the club, and any change to a club's 图标 creates a lot of confusion for users across the site who then can't as easily identify the club. So that may explain the resistance 你 may find in picks against change. Still, if a majority of the users who do pick vote to make a change, it's all good.