《龙骑士》 Mistake

rookyboy posted on Apr 25, 2007 at 04:10PM
I love the book its great but when i was reading it last night my eyes drifted to the front cover and to my suprise i saw no elf ears on the elf. Look for ya selfves if you have the book with the new cover same for the film. The lack of detail on the cover is really annoying its to good of a book to be spoiled by that.

《龙骑士》 13 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 snoznoodle said…
Arya didn't have elf ears in the movie... I don't know if they said she was an elf or not. Yeah I know pretty annoying. But I think they were trying to be different to Lord of the Rings and trying not to make elves look exactly the same.
一年多以前 Saphira333 said…
was she atually an elf or not. Eragon was good though
一年多以前 Saphira333 said…
do you think that Saphira was good or not?
一年多以前 exavier358 said…
The movie was good, and i know that all movies are different from the books, hence the fact that Arya was said to be an elf, but this movie was so differnt that the movie for eldest is going to be NOTHING like the book.
一年多以前 snoznoodle said…
Yeh you know I hope they don't make another one. I was dying to see this movie for so long so I don't want to hate it. It's a tad annoying but all in all it was pretty good.
一年多以前 Saphira333 said…
do you know when the next book comes out?
and what do you think it is going to be called?
一年多以前 XpsychotickissX said…
the movie in my opinion sucked. it was almsot a mockery of eragon it was nothing like it.
一年多以前 luvrofedward said…
the movie definately could have been better. i was really disappointed at the end tho.
一年多以前 XpsychotickissX said…
altho there was 1 moment that almost made it worth it: garret hedlund(murtagh)'s smile when he was talking to eragon as he was waking up
一年多以前 swimswamswum said…
SHE DIDN'T HAVE ELF EARS! i was so pissed. they even say SO SPECIFICALLY in the book. they say so. ARRRG
一年多以前 funnyshawna said…
yah i kno! i was like "wtf? shes not even an elf?"
she didnt look anything like i thought she would. grt.
一年多以前 loulouppg said…
None of the charaters really fit there descriptions in my opion. I mean Saphira looked like a parrot with fangs.
一年多以前 BubblesGoPop said…
angry
LOL!!!! SAPHIRA was supposed 2 hav scales not feathers!! i mean, wats with that? and ARYA is supposed 2 hav black hair, not brown!!! i agree with u!!