Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim Suggestion for a Badass Archer

DTARCHER posted on Feb 02, 2013 at 01:19AM
So for some time I was trying to think of how to make a badass archer. I incorperate archery into all the characters I've made. Finally I think I got something figured out, and thought its worth sharing. First max out the heavy armor tree in smithing up to Dragon Smithing. Max out light armor and archery. Make your daedric weapons of choice mainly the bow make them all legendary. Make dragonscale armor and make it legendary. So you have the best light armor in the game (as far as I know) and the best weapons. Mainly focused on boosting health and stamina. I'm not a huge fan of using magic, no offense to those who love a badass mage character. So to some it up; Legendary Dragonscale Armor, Legendary Daedric Weaponary the lots of health and stamina. As far as Standing Stones; the Shadow, Lord, and Steed Stones are my suggestion. To thouch on skills real quick besides light armor, heavy armor smithing, and archery; one handed and block are good ideas. There's also sneak; just get deadly aim if your not going for a really sneaky character. From there you can add what ever you really want. Now get off the internet and go play Skyrim

Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 dawdzi said…
one thing, wood elf. alot of people go for kajhit because the bow has more damage while sneaking and kitties are sneaky sneaky. but wood elves are both good at sneaking and archery. I recommend nightingale armor with daedric bow and arrows and honestly I would level up some of your mage attributes because there are alot of spells that can help you out.
DTARCHER commented…
Good point on race selection, but I was just aiming to cover the basics of a BADASS ARCHER regardless of whatever race one decides to pick. 一年多以前