Dream Diary The Beat's Possesion RP

Happyflames posted on Dec 17, 2012 at 11:38PM
This shadow beside me is my only friend. Drama and bullying kills me from the inside out. My friend here is possesing me to heal me. Where did it come from? Is it here for help or to help? Please my friend who haunts me day and night, kill me, make me vanish out of sight. I need help so will you help me my Holy angel friend?
~Lilia

Dear Dream Diary,
This is Carrie. I am visting Earth for my assignment. Nothing good has happened and the Lonely Angel is so pissed. She ranaway from heaven and the devil is after her! God has sent me after her, her name is unknown and and she may never return..Thousands will die..

Love,
Carrie
The Lonely Angel
I am The Angel who has sothen others. I feel like it matters but I must start new. I will start over my life and beggin as the girl at my old school..I VOW TO DO IT RIGHT! SHE DID NOT MEAN TO DIE! I will put myself right beside any one who frowns. They may not see me clearly as I run from the Hell.you must understand that I care but you must too..
Love Truely,
TLA
 This shadow beside me is my only friend. Drama and bullying kills me from the inside out. My friend h
last edited on Dec 17, 2012 at 11:56PM
save

Dream Diary 43 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Happyflames said…
If u would like 2 join plz ask me or SongGirl. Yes cursing is aloud! if u got questions u know who 2 go 2.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 SongGirl50701 said…
B-E-A-UTIFUL!
 B-E-A-UTIFUL!
一年多以前 Happyflames said…
BTW:Lilia~
 BTW:Lilia~
Water Springs High:

*The new summer breeze rolled through the doors as the beautiful popular girls burst through the hallway. Cat walking to class as the leader,Alice,hit the books out of a girl's hands and smiled so wide like if innocent*
Girl: *watches them go and picks her books up,pulling a strand of her curly hair back and slides her glasses to her eyes as she walks to class. Three girls stop her and its obvious that their friends *
1 girl: Melody, you gotta smack that Barbie across the face like what she did to your books!
2 girl: Two wrongs don't make a damn right.
3 girl: Ashley! You aren't suppose to cuss!
princable: *walks out of the hall*not you four! Get to class, we have a new student coming with about five more. Don't fuck this up idiots! Go to class!
Girls; *run off but hide behind the walls*
(That's a pretty picture!)
一年多以前 Happyflames said…
(Thnx!)
Principal: Are you one of our new students?
Lilia: Yes, I am. My name is Lilia Guan I came here from DryRock High.
Principal: Your class is down the hall 3rd room on the right.
Lilia: Thank you.
Principal: The counciler of our school will lead you around after lunch.
last edited 一年多以前
Ashley: *whispers* she's the new girl?! Awesome! *the girl's highfive*
Melody: *watches the girl* she doesn't look like a normal kid, she might be one of us.
1 girl: Don't work, we should invite her at Lunch.
2 girl: Shelby, you need to be more consisting!
Shelby: Shut up Rikku! You need to kiss my brother's baboon's ass!
Princible: *goes into his office when he hears the girls*
一年多以前 Happyflames said…
Lilia: *slams locker shut.* Why did my mom make me come here? This school has a worse bitch than the others. Ugh! *walks towards the wall as the girls pop out and scare her* Ahh!
Rukki: You should have seen your expression!
Melody: *giggles and that's obviously not her style*
Shelby: Hey, we should give her a proper greeting. *winks at her friends*
Ashley: Ya! I am Ashley, *points to Melody* that's Melody, *she then points to Rukki who's hair is long to her shoulderblades and tied in to a skoppy bun* Rukki, and you are?
一年多以前 Happyflames said…
Lilia: My name is Lilia. Nice to meet you all. Shoudn't we be getting to class?
Ashley: Well Lilia~ We don't like class.
melody: We should go to class by now.
Rukki: fine. *mumbles something totally un lady like*
Shelby: Well, Ashley forgot to meantion that I'm Shelby.
Rukki: Well what class do you have Lilia?
一年多以前 Happyflames said…
Lilia: I don'tknow but it's the the 3rd room on the right down the hall. Do you know who teaches that class and what it is? *flips hair out of her face*
Rukki: Yep, it's the fuck off freaks class.
Ashley: Your gonna have to put that in the swear jar.
Melody: Only me and Shelby have that English class. Rukki passed it by far and Ashley refused to take it. Follow me and Shelby. Sit by Shelby,
Shelby: * she walks down the hall happy with melody following pulling a strand of her hair out from her eyes*
*the two enter the class and for some reason, the class didn't even stop as if it was froze but then it played again as Shelby snapped her fingers.*
Melody: *sits down in her seat by Shelby*
一年多以前 Happyflames said…
laugh
Lilia: *takes a seat beside Shelby.*
Teacher: Well, students we have a new student here and alot of others as well. Our school is becoming as popular as ever. *she gigles and everybody is silent.* well ma'am please come up here and introduce yourself. then we'll introduce ourselves afterward.
Lilia: Like in kindergarden?
Teacher: *frowns* what's your name miss?
Lilia: My name is Lilia.
Teacher: your last name too please. and what school you came from.
Lilia: I can't tell you that.
Teacher: Why not?
Lilia: because your a stranger. * the teacher glared at her and everybody laughed.*
Teacher: *whispers to herself* Ok, if you wanna be hard, I'll be hard too! Ok Lilia please take a seat. My name is Mrs. Stell.
Lilia: *whispers to Shelby* She's married?! That's a big shocker! *everybody introduced theirself afterward*
* a guy behind melody taps her shoulder, his very handesome for someone fifteen with shaggy brown hair and a gold pic from a guatar necklace around his neck. He's obviously a nerd with the glasses that rest at his eyes and striped shirted with blue tide jeans.*
Shelby: *highfives her* nice!
Melody: *giggles and highfives a dude behind her* That's Lilia. Ok Austin,are you gonna sit by us at lunch?
Austin: Where will be Rukki?
Melody: she'll be there this time. Will you?
austin: sure, * pulls out his books*
一年多以前 Happyflames said…
hmmm
Lilia: Hi, Austin. *smiles at him*
(idk what to say or do)
Austin: Nice to meet ya, keep an eye out for the class pet. * points to a rat in a cage* when the bell rings, hoild your breathe.
Mrs.Stell: Alright students, turn your textbooks page 314 and answer 1 through 57. Lilia you can work with Shelby.
Shelby: *raises her hand* even the essay?
Mrs.Stell: it's due tomorrow.
shelby: a 5 page essay by tomorrow about what?
Mrs.Stell: Write about anything. Now begin.
Shelby: *turns to Lilia and whispers* Rikku can write our essays and I can give you the answers. So c because she's my partner in this class and most of the others.
Austin: * shouts out* Mrs.Stell,
Mrs.Stell: *frowns at Austin* yes?
Austin: can I work with Melody since she was here all classes?
Mrs.Stell: will it make you shut up?
Austin: yes ma'am.
Mrs.stell: then you may,
Austin: * sits by Melody but shouts out again* Mrs.Stell, can I go to the potty?
Mrs.Stell: NO,
Austin: But I have To go PEE!* the whole class giggles and Mrs.Stell shoves him out of the room as he runs to the bathroom, its obviously a joke but seemed to real*
shelby: *pulls herse;f back together* Number one is A, number two is D and number three is C, *she grabs Lilia's paper and bubbles the answers* there,
一年多以前 Happyflames said…
Lilia: thanks but number 2 is wrong it says here that a short circuit is a safe circuit but in the text it prominentally states the a short cicuit gets very hot and runs your battry out quickely so it would B no. *lilia pushes her glasses up and looks at Shelby.* Wouldn't you agree?
Mrs. Stell: you all have til lunch. I guess you essay will be for homework. Don't try to do it in class or you'll get in trouble for doing work from another class. Stike 1 on the board. You all are getting too loud. *everybody was silent and pointing to answers. someone spoke and low and behold
another strike on the board.*
Lilia: *whispers* what's this strike thing?
Shelby: *whispers* if you get three stikes the whole class has detention after lunch inside writing the Attitude.
Attitude. A poem about behavior. It sucks.
Lilia: *yells* What?!
Teacher: Lilia! 3rd strike on the board! The whole class must come in for detention because of Lilia.
Lilia: Mrs. Stell, why do you point things out? Something you should learn is that new students are showed around after lunch. 2nd, what kind of punishment is that?! We should do something in here that has a purpose and so we're not waisting your time! We could play quiet games or finish homework.
A kid: And eat cupcakes!
Lilia: Uh, anyway we are the kids. If we let the principal know about this you could be fired instantly!
Shelby: Just like Ms. Y. Walker!
Mrs.Stell: Ok fine tomarrow we'll do it your way after lunch detention. No detention today.
last edited 一年多以前
Melody: *wide eyed*
Austin: *comes inside class holding up a bag of cupcakes* guess what-
Mrs.stell: yes Austin?
Austin: Mr.abraham Lincoln is dancing in his underwear calling himself sexy in the hallways. better deal with him. he stripped his socks off and now it'll be his hat, than tie, and then you know whatie.
*he sits down and whispers to Melody*
Shelby: *laughs and whispers* your right!
(in High school- you get detention and no recess)
一年多以前 Happyflames said…
worried
(oops. I fixed it.)
Lilia: Yah, cupcakes!
(will i ever do this right?!)
(You will!)
Austin: *tosses most of the cupcakes to everyone and even one in his mouth*
Melody: *grabs one and starts eating it*
Shelby: *sneaked two in her desk and ate her's*
Mrs.Stell: *comes in the class* what's going on?
一年多以前 Happyflames said…
crying
(Mariah! are they in detention? God I don't even know what's going on. i suck!) DX
(They're in class,)
一年多以前 Happyflames said…
hmmm
for what? is it the next day? where did Austin get the cup cakes?
(Okay, its the first day still and they're still in the first class Lilia could attend. Austin is magical too, so he just had to snap his fingers to get cupcakes. the Abraham Lincoln dude dancing in the halls is a dude payed with cupcakes to do that. You got it? Class will end now.)
*the bell rings and teens jump up rushing for the door*
Mrs.Stell: remember to have your essay done tomorrow.
Melody: * her and Austin are gone as Shelby brings Lilia to her side*
Mrs.stell: wait Miss.Lilia, here's your class sceduhale, *Shelby grabs it and thanks her before rushing out with Lilia*
Shelby: *hands it too her* what class do you have next? Math, History, Extra Credit, Work shop, or what about Science?
(you can choose whatever.)
Shelby: *clears her throught*
一年多以前 Happyflames said…
wink
(thnx!)
Lilia: Well, I have.... Work shop. Cool! Is work shop cool here?
Shelby: * her smile turns to a frown* I'm so sorry...wear safety glasses.* she walks away after saying* Ashley has that class.
*just as Shelby leaves comes three girls who laugh at Lilia before knocking her down*
#1 girl: Look at the new freak, *pulls out a bottle of water and pours itnearly on lilia* watch out, she has a leak.
#3 girl: Ew, lets go before we get the sickness,
#2 girl: *as the three leave she mouths: run....*
* a girl comes from a classroom rushing to lilia , it was Ashley*
Ashley: you okay?!
一年多以前 Happyflames said…
Lilia: ugh, i'm all wet!
*a boy walked through the doors*
Boy: Lilia? Hey! I haven't seen you in a while!
Lilia: Terrence?
Terrence: Yeah. You know how we broke up last year? well I almost didn't make it without you. Will you give me another chance and go out with me again?
*Lilia looked at Ashley*
Ashley: Say yes!
Lilia: Ok Terrence. I'll be your Girlfriend again. *Liia kissed him on the cheek and walked to Work shop class.
Ashley: wait! *runs after her*
一年多以前 Happyflames said…
(seriously! it took u that long to write that much?!?!?!)
*during workshop class Ashley scraped Lilia 5 times and Lilia only built the walls of her bird house.* Finally lunch!
(sorry! MY dog was trying to get meeeee apple!)
Ashley: FINALLY! * dashes out as the bell rings and she is already half way to the lunch room*
(You can meet the girls there but have your boyfriend take you to the other tables*
一年多以前 Happyflames said…
(kk)
Lilia: *tries to sit by Ashley, Melody, Shelby, + Rukki but her boyfriend Terrence has her sit with him.*
Terrence I'm finished eating thanks for leting me sit with you. *she smiles and goes to sit with her friends) y'all are luky! I ditched my bf to eat with you!
Ashley: Ya! *hugs her* you missed some news.
Melody: Ya girl, you be crazy if you found out the news that my mom is prego!
*the girls squeal*
Shelby: what;s going on?
Rukki: you got some drama?
一年多以前 Happyflames said…
Lilia: I'm exciteted for you Melody! Yah, I guess I do have some drama... my x-boyfriend, Terrence, is the reason I left that school. I guess he couldn't resist me leaveing him. By the way I broke up with him. He was getting too ahead of himself. I hope it'll be better this time. You know 2nd times a charm! *winks* well is there any other news before Im excorted out of here by the counsiler to be shown around?
Shelby: well, since you meet Austin- I think Rukki should date him!
Rukki: *leans across the table and smacks her across the face gently* your cay-ray-zee!!!
Austin: *sits down by Rukki* hello Ladies, what's up?
Rukki: *sits back down and takes a bite out of her hamburger*
一年多以前 Happyflames said…
kiss
Lilia whispers 2 rukki: ooh! {the face is for Austin & Rukki!!}
一年多以前 Happyflames said…
Rukki: * whispers to Lilia* You okay? Not going cay-ray-zee!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Shelby: Um, Who got a A or B on their Exams? Raise your hand, *she raises her hand,Rukki does, and melody does too*
Austin: I got a c?
一年多以前 Happyflames said…
Lilia: *raises her hand* I got an A,
一年多以前 Happyflames said…
Rukki: *takes a bite out of her hamburger as it gone and she turns to Austin to see his untouched hamburger* you gonna eat that?
Consular: Liilia? I need to show you around the school.
*Lilia goes with the consualer*
___End Of the day
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Happyflames said…
______Next Day
Lilia: * walks through the school doors and sees Terrence with a girl with blonde hair and green eyes while he flirts with her. she walks up to him* What's going on Terrence?!
terrence: Uh- This is my-my uhh, sister's friend.
Girl: Who is she, babe?
Lilia: Babe?!
Terrence: *takes Lilia over to her locker* Uhh, Lilia, did I forget to tell you that...I-I'm with Caroline now. You know what, I-huh, think we should break up, see ya, *laughs*
Lilia: *tears start to fall out of her eyes and she runs to class*

_____Skipp To LUNCH!!!!!!
Lilia: *sits alone with nothing on her plate with an empty milk carton and she mumbles Terrance to herself*
Melody: * she sits by Lilia* are you okay? You need to eat girl,
Ashley: *grabs Lilia's plate* I'll get you some food, *heads to the lunchroom*
Lilia: *grabs Ashleys arm* No... I dont eat any more... * mumbles to herself again* Terrence, Terrence...
Ashley: * winces and drops her plate at the tabe* okay... *sits down by melody*
Rukki: *comes over there and sits down by lilia* Hello Chicka,what's up?
Austin: * comes over and sits by Rukki with Shelby right by him* Dude, what's up?!
Shelby: hey Lilia, why is your plate empty? Are you okay?
 ______Next 日 Lilia: * walks through the school doors and sees Terrence with a girl with blonde hai
一年多以前 Happyflames said…
Cute! <3
 Cute! <3
一年多以前 Happyflames said…
SUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kat says, "Ikr!"
 SUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kat says, "Ikr!"
(Hey Kat, when you get this please comment and let me now how you are.)