迪士尼公主 Big Summer Blow Out 图标 Contest

BelleRose829 posted on Jun 12, 2017 at 11:27PM
Okay so let's lay down some ground rules

- All of the icons you submit have to be yours, you have to have edited it in some way shape or form, no cheating!
- All icons have to be submitted by Friday night 12:00 AM EST each week in order to be in the contest poll. This is a week by week contest, so if you miss the deadline you can't be featured in that week's theme poll.
- If you submit something that doesn't meet the theme I'll tell you, but you still need to meet the deadline, even if you found out late in the competition.
- Don't submit any icons that you have already submitted to this contest or any other icon contest on this club (I know that's super lame of me, but so many people did repeats last time).
- If you submit late and aren't featured in that week, but still want to submit for another week that your icon meets the theme of, just delete your old submission and wait for the round you want to submit it to to be open (it doesn't count as a repeat if you weren't featured).
- I would like all icons to be 100 x 100, but if that's not what you'd like feel free to make it whatever size so long as it's square.
- This Contests begins June 12th and ends September 2nd for the summer only.
- The winner of each round receives 5 props, the runner-up receives 1 prop.
- At the end of the competition, there will be an overall winner (most rounds won), that winner will receive 5 props.

Round 1: Royal Cruise
(June 12 - June 16)

- The princess of your choice relaxing and enjoying the summer activities (whatever they may be).

Winner: link
Runner-up: link

Poll: link

Round 2: Beat the Heat
(June 19 - June 23)

- You can choose between Aurora, Jasmine, and Rapunzel. Incorporate the sun or a sunny glow in your icon, make it look warm, and make your princess look happy.

Round 3: Princesses by the Pool
(June 26 - June 30)

- The princess of your choice in or around water.

Round 4: Summer Treat
(July 3 - July 7)

- You have 2 options
- A DP 4th of July!
- The princess of your choice with your favorite summer food.

Round 5: Blue Skies and Sunshine
(July 10 - July 14)

- You can choose between Tiana, Pocahontas, and Mulan. Incorporate a vast blue or sunshine filled sky. The princess should be in it, but the sky should be the focus.

Round 6: In a Word
(July 17 - July 21)

- The princess of your choice, pick one word to describe summer and incorporate that in your icon.

Round 7: Summer Reading Log
(July 24 - August 11)

- You have 2 options
- The princess of your choice with a quote from a book from this summer that you've read.
- The princess of your choice with a summer classic (ex. a book that came out this summer or a book that's famous for the summer).

Round 8: Tropical Breeze
(August 13 - August 18)

- The princess of your choice outside feeling a breeze.

Winner:
Runner-up:

Round 9: Summer Swimwear
(August 20 - August 25)

- Princess of your choice wearing your favorite summer clothing, any summer seasonal clothing at all.

Winner:
Runner-up:

Round 10: Swim Free Style
(August 27 - September 2)

- You can choose between Merida, Ariel, and Belle. Other than the princess limitations, you're free to do any type of icon you want, be inspired! Summer's coming to a close, seasons are changing, school is starting, be creative for your last days of FREEDOM.

Winner:
Runner-up:

Summer has now commenced! I hope you enjoy this contest and have fun!

last edited on Aug 15, 2017 at 12:06AM

迪士尼公主 32 回复

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...