迪士尼公主 Getting to Know Each Other Game!

nmdis posted on Jan 23, 2013 at 02:11PM
We had known each other for quite a while(some more some less). We know which DP character our friends love and we know which they hate,

Now it's time to take it to a new level!

This is how this game works:

I will ask a questin about the user,for example..

Me:Do you have any pets?

Then the one who sees that will answer the question and add his/her own question..

User1:Yes,i have a dog named Spikes. :)
What's your real name?

Then the next person will answer his/hers question and add another one again...

First Question : Who is your favorite Singer?

Credit: link
last edited on Oct 31, 2013 at 02:55PM

迪士尼公主 8127 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3751-3800 of 8127

一年多以前 prussiaducky said…
NO DIE JOHN SMITH I HATE YOU DIEEEE BURNNN SMITH

Considering the question, I don't think so. They are both blondes, and that's where their similarities in looks end

DO YOU HATE SMITH LIKE ME!?
last edited 一年多以前
Mongoose09 commented…
wow calm down 一年多以前
MalloMar commented…
................................................................................................................. 一年多以前
shanyuisboss commented…
What's the big problem with smith????!!!!!!!!!!! 一年多以前
一年多以前 Angelica_AW said…
Wow, someone has problems...... And no, I don't.

Favourite non-Disney movie??
mhs1025 commented…
Hey. Just because she gave an opinion about a character doesn't mean 你 have to bash her. 一年多以前
一年多以前 disneygirl7 said…
Anastasia! I love it <3

How do you feel about gossip?
一年多以前 mhs1025 said…
If it's about me, I get suspicious.

Do you write fanfictions?
一年多以前 dclairmont said…
No, but I'd like to..they seem fun :) Well I may have once link I WAS SO OUT OF IT WHEN I WROTE THIS LIKE OMG

Same question
mhs1025 commented…
I remember commenting on it now. 一年多以前
一年多以前 disneygirl7 said…
Why, yes, but they all fail like crap. I just don't understand how some people can write fanfictions that are so awesome they can go work for Disney or some other animation company.

When was the last time you got embarrassed by your family?
一年多以前 prussiaducky said…
Hm, I don't think I have ever been embarrassed by them! Well, I am the one who embarrasses them more like it

Same question
一年多以前 dee389 said…
During a wedding where my mum snubbed me for not letting me taking a photo with my cousin, that's why I'm not close with my mum.

Are you close with your mother?
一年多以前 Flutey_Girl96 said…
Yes, we are quite close, and we're both quite stubborn, so she manages to get me to spill after a while

What's the furthest you've been away from home distance-wise?
一年多以前 mhs1025 said…
Las Vegas. It's like a 2-3 hour flight from where I live to there.

Do you have a pet with special needs?
一年多以前 dee389 said…
Sorry, the question is all Greek to me.

Do you like Idina Menzel as much I do?
mhs1025 commented…
What do 你 mean all wicked? 一年多以前
一年多以前 MacytheStrange said…
Yesyesyes! I love Wicked, I love Frozen, and I LOVE Idina Menzel!

Same question.
I haven't seen Frozen, and I've only seen her as Nancy in Enchanted, but she did a good job in that movie.

What's the worst think you left behind at someone's house or in a hotel?
一年多以前 dee389 said…
My laptop wire and I was like: Dang it!!!

If there was a DP movie with all the princesses together, will you like to see them fight with the HSM cast in a Gangnam Style dance competition???
一年多以前 disneygirl7 said…
No....

Do you think Elsa and Jack Frost are a good couple? Why or why not?
last edited 一年多以前
I guess they are, although sometimes if a couple gets really over used and over popular I stop liking them, a la Jim/Ariel. Well, I never liked Jim/Ariel, but if they were less popular I might've.

Have you ever gotten stitches?
一年多以前 mhs1025 said…
Yes, when I busted my head open. I was 4 at the time, so I don't really remember. If you want, I'll tell you the story in the comments.

When did you first start watching the original Disney Channel as a kid?
MacytheStrange commented…
Sure, go ahead! I busted my head open and needed stitches when I was two. 一年多以前
When I was ten. Before then we didn't have a TV.

What's your favorite color to wear?
一年多以前 shanyuisboss said…
Red or blue. They look the best on me and those are the colors I have the most of.

Did you ever get into a very heated debate that resulted into an argument on fanpop?
一年多以前 dclairmont said…
Hmm, I don't think so...I don't usually have too many arguments on here

Same question
I haven't been here long enough for that. I did have a bit of a debate once though, about whether Ariel was smarter than Merida I think.

Same question.
一年多以前 prussiaducky said…
Oh yes! Many, many, many times. The most recent one was about Rapunzel in OUAT...

Same question
一年多以前 rosemina said…
No...There were a few people that got bitter and sarcastic for no reason but I didn't pay attention, so I never had a heated argument.

What's the most important value in your opinion?
一年多以前 prussiaducky said…
Loyalty. That is the most important virtue in my opinion. Being loyal to a person, no matter what, is always important. Well, being as to me having a "leader" type of personality, I would want someone to be loyal to me even in my darkest times.

Same question
Tolerance, closely followed by kindness, humour and curiosity. I think people need to be tolerant of one another, because if everyone was always a vicious mean-spirited person then where would we be? Sadly, if the world is full of tolerance I haven't seen it yet.

Pink or purple?
prussiaducky commented…
My city is so tolerant that I completely forgot that it was a value 一年多以前
dclairmont commented…
I live in the richest county in America so everyone is a jerk and thinks they're better than everyone. It's so annoying, I wish everyone could be tolerant.. 一年多以前
一年多以前 rosemina said…
Purple

What's your favorite place in your city or town?
一年多以前 LibelluleBleu said…
The old town

same question
一年多以前 prussiaducky said…
The local square, the vintage one.

Do you want to eat chocolate right now? If so, a small amount or do you want to stuff chocolate in your face?
LibelluleBleu commented…
哈哈 一年多以前
dclairmont commented…
i hate chocolate, not even joking 一年多以前
prussiaducky commented…
!?!?!?!?!???!!! 一年多以前
I'm drinking hot chocolate right now so...

South park or Family guy?
MalloMar commented…
WIN. 一年多以前
Neither, I prefer The Simpsons.

Do you have a bicycle, a car or something else?
一年多以前 prussiaducky said…
I have your heart, babe *winks*

same question
I'm dying because 你 have my heart... give it back! 一年多以前
prussiaducky commented…
I understand...I CAME IN LIKE A PRINCE 你 NEED. It's okay, I understand that 爱情 has taken it's toll. 一年多以前
A bicycle that's broken, and a 50 year old motorbike (that I can actually drive in this country)

same question
一年多以前 prussiaducky said…
I HAVE YOUR HEART.

Same question
prussiaducky commented…
I ride your 爱情 to school Macy 一年多以前
SHUT UP AND GIVE ME BACK MY 心 一年多以前
prussiaducky commented…
*gets blasted in the heart* fuck 一年多以前
A bicycle that's broken, and a 50 year old motorbike (that I can actually drive in this country).

Are you sad right now?
一年多以前 Mongoose09 said…
Nope, I've just woken up so I'm a little tired

Are you listening to music?
一年多以前 mhs1025 said…
Not at this time.

Do you have any strange phobias?
I'm a real hypochondriac, and I get really really freaked out and frightened when I'm not wearing a bandage over a cut and I'm outdoors. I start flipping out and screaming about how I can feel my flesh rotting. It's one of the many reasons I have no friends.

Same question.
prussiaducky commented…
I IS YO FRANND 一年多以前
...Thanks? 一年多以前
prussiaducky commented…
Sknaht....? D: 一年多以前
一年多以前 dclairmont said…
Not sure if this is a phobia, but I can't have any of my foods touching. I can't even have the juices of my foods touch the juices of my other foods. So if I'm eating noodles and they butter from the noodles leaks onto something else on my plate I start freaking out. I also used to have to check all the closets in my house for monsters before I could fall asleep, but I've gotten out of that.

Same question
prussiaducky commented…
I feel 你 on the foods touching thing. I'm not as serious though, but if my plate is not in perfect order it feels gross to eat... 一年多以前
I do the same thing. 一年多以前
一年多以前 prussiaducky said…
Lint! It is pretty weird, but I faint if lint touches me or I can vomit if I see lint. Or I completely break down and start screaming and rocking myself.

It,s pretty scary! My family, doctor, or I don't know how it developed, but I just CANNOT be near it. Having cotton clothes kinda sucks because I cannot have it for too long.

Same question! :)
Not really, that I can think of. I really don't like thunderstorms, even though I understand the science behind them, and I don't like balloons at all, in case they pop.

What's the last thing you ate?
Okay, I'll list another one, I'm full of them! Sometimes I'm afraid to go to sleep, because I have these really horrible nightmares. I just figure I can stay awake forever, but eventually my tiredness catches up with me and the nightmares are back and worse than ever. It's a vicious cycle, and it's why I didn't sleep last night or the night before.

If you could visit one country you've never been to, where would you go?
一年多以前 Mongoose09 said…
Australia. idk why, just for some reason I've always wanted to go there.

What's the last thing you ate?
Flutey_Girl96 commented…
It's awesome, ok? I live on the West Coast, and I'm going over east in just over a month. I 爱情 it here, but there are some bad sides, such as almost every native animal is dangerous in it's own way :P It's literally true when they say that everything (ok, not everything, but a lot of things)in Australia is trying to kill 你 一年多以前
prussiaducky commented…
I'm a native austrailian animal that snuck up on Flutey 一年多以前
一年多以前 dee389 said…
Um, nice Indonesian food.

Do you like Carolling?
Um, I've never been caroling... *cowers from angry carolers* Is it anything like Rick-rolling?

What are some of your idiosyncrasies?
prussiaducky commented…
MY CITY HELD THE RECORD FOR MOST CAROLLERS IN THE WORLD! but this stupid christian college made it MANDATORY for all of their students to carol and they beat us 由 so many people like WHY NI THE WORLD WOULD 你 DO THAT 一年多以前
I wait until Friday afternoon to watch all the shows I missed over the week (Bones, Castle, HIMYM, TBBT) even though I can watch them any time of the week.
I have cracking sprees, where I crack every knuckle and joint in my body that I can.
I sit weirdly almost all the time, although it gives me pins and needles in my feet.
I do little hair flicks to get my fringe out of my eyes sometimes (not as much as I used to).
I think that's it...

Same question
一年多以前 dee389 said…
None, sorry!!!

Do you love the Piano Guys?
I love Piano, I'm rather selective about Guys, not sure how I'll feel when they're mixed together.

What quality in a fanpop user do you hate the most?
dee389 commented…
No I mean, the 钢琴 Guys is a name of a band that storm youtobe like *woah*!! 一年多以前
I knew they were something like that, it was a joke. 一年多以前
一年多以前 dee389 said…
Definitely when I write a review or something like that!!!!

Do you like Religious Stained Glass windows?
Yes

Did you ever move to another country/city?
I'd moved to two different countries by the time I was ten. I've lost track of how many cities I've lived in....

Do you like your bedroom?
prussiaducky commented…
I like it cuz you're in it *MASSIVE PERV FACE* 一年多以前