迪士尼公主 Getting to Know Each Other Game!

nmdis posted on Jan 23, 2013 at 02:11PM
We had known each other for quite a while(some more some less). We know which DP character our friends love and we know which they hate,

Now it's time to take it to a new level!

This is how this game works:

I will ask a questin about the user,for example..

Me:Do you have any pets?

Then the one who sees that will answer the question and add his/her own question..

User1:Yes,i have a dog named Spikes. :)
What's your real name?

Then the next person will answer his/hers question and add another one again...

First Question : Who is your favorite Singer?

Credit: link
last edited on Oct 31, 2013 at 02:55PM

迪士尼公主 8127 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1701-1750 of 8127

一年多以前 Flutey_Girl96 said…
I think I once had a dream of my great-grandad a few days after I learned that he passed away. it was a while ago, so I can't remember if I did or not

what's the weirdest feeling, physical or emotional, that you've ever experienced?
一年多以前 MaidofOrleans said…
I had to prick my finger in order to type my blood for a project in my genetics class. Weirdest feeling I've ever experienced.... My body was just so averse to hurting myself.

What's the most hilarious dream you've ever had?
I was at school, but there was a mix-up; it was high school, but at my old primary school, and where we hung our bags outside the class were lockers in my dream. My friend came racing in from the oval to tell me something, and that's all I can remember. I just think it's funny because of the mix-ups with schools

Do you like cooking? If so, what's your favourite thing to make?
一年多以前 Mamela said…
I don't really like cooking :( I just love eating :)

same question..
一年多以前 rosemina said…
I want to become good at cooking. There's only one thing I can cook for now: Spaghetti with tuna and tomato sauce.

What's your favourite dish that contains spaghetti?
Mum's home-made spaghetti bolognese

What do you think of the Shrek movies?
一年多以前 mhs1025 said…
They're funny. I haven't seen the 4th one yet though.

Do you get weird feelings sometimes?
In terms of my body feeling weird, yes. I'm experiencing one right now. In terms of intuition or something like that, yes as well. I sometimes get weird feelings that there's someone or something behind me, but when I turn around, there isn't. There's others similar, but I can't think of any right now.

What's your favourite kind of juice?
一年多以前 princecatcher93 said…
TBH I hate juice I don't know why but the one I hate the least would be Grape

What's your favorite kind of Soda? Or Pop (What ever you call it in your neck of the woods)
rosemina commented…
I hate 果汁 too, especially 橙子, 橙色 juice! 一年多以前
Coca Cola or just lemonade. My family calls them "cool drinks"

Do you have a poster in your room? If so, what of?
一年多以前 MalloMar said…
smile
I share a room, so my little sister put up puppy and kitten posters. They're awful cute!

What's your opinion of Sofia the First?
rigo1315 commented…
For a kids 显示 I guess it'll do, but I don't know if 你 take the element of a Princess meeting past Princess that's a pretty awesome adventure and hope they continue adding 更多 and 更多 of them, but again it's a kid 显示 so it won't be extremely appealing to all xp 一年多以前
Sadly I don't have Disney Channel but I kind of want to see it.

Besides the heat what is the worst part of the summer?
一年多以前 mhs1025 said…
Sunburns! I had a bad one about 2 years ago. I was peeling like a snake!

Do you share a room or do you have a room all to yourself? (Similar to MalloMar's answer.)
一年多以前 rigo1315 said…
I have a room to myself. My brothers however they share a large room together, but in all we are all content and I don't mind the sleep overs.

Ever heard of Dinotopia?
Yes. Have it on DVD, and watched it a few times a few years ago. It's so long though, I hardly have time to watch it it anymore

Do you like wintery or stormy weather?
一年多以前 MalloMar said…
smile
Somewhat. It can be beautiful. I just prefer warmer weather. :)

What is your best friend like?
She's a bookworm, a gamer, crazy, sometimes a little childish, loves earth and environmental science (geology and all that), has a cool but slightly weird sense of humour, independent, always has bad things happen to her, disagrees with a lot of stuff we're taught in religion, never afraid to voice her opinion, and just generally awesome.

Same question
MalloMar commented…
She sounds awesome! 一年多以前
My best friend is really into fashion and history. She knows all kinds of stuff about when certain hairstyles were popular and whether or not a historical movie's costumes are accurate. Once she even sent me an email in which she analyzed several of the DP movies and determined what time period they were supposed to be set in, simply by analyzing the clothes the characters wear! She's also a bit of a movie buff, and is very opinionated about the movies she sees. She is a good artist and really likes to draw, and she likes writing stories, like me! She likes to read, especially classic books such as the Bronte sisters' novels, and we have fun sharing our opinions on the books we read. I love her to death and she will be my best friend for ever!

Same question.
MalloMar commented…
She's talented, isn't she? 一年多以前
MaidofOrleans commented…
Yes she is haha 一年多以前
一年多以前 rigo1315 said…
I'm cheating when I say I have 7 best friends. (may be even more...)

Joanna - nicest girl ever very smart and dedicated. She states that I'm one of few people she has ever met at a birthday party and became best friends. I even participated in her Quince. Also, she is a big Little Mermaid fan and if you ever get on her bad side or see her in that stage oooh boy watch out because it's a sight to behold. Soon she will leave our small town and head off to a college in Oregon as far as I know.

Israel- A really good runner in Track has commitment issues, but is still a fun guy to hang around with, plays guitar and we became friends because everyone at school said that we looked like twins and we kinda do, but if you spend time with us both you'll immediately see the differences.

Vicente- Israel is a 2.0 version of Vicente. Vicente is much the same as Israel and is very caring about his friends and sets high goals for himself. Above it all he leaves enough time to gather his friends together and shared very insightful advice. He's away to the National Guard last I heard.

Sam- She's awesome. I've known her since Elementary, but weren't good friends until High School, Still we grew up together and she's funny and awesome and very studious and tough. She's a person I can see winning in a fist fight. If things aren't going right she gets them done and Done Right.

Alexa- She's also a 2.0 version, but of another good friend named Kenny. She gets hurt a lot just like our poor Kenny and usually only around a group of friends. She's a Nightmare Before Christmas fan loves Archery Tattoos and enjoys volunteering and getting out of the house doing stuff. Her favorite activity is heading up this mountain in our town has a nice view from above.

Marie- She's the second oldest friend I have kept since Elementary. Sam was more of a High School friend though I knew her more But Marie I met in 4th grade and she's a very playful rough tomboy kinda girl. Also, very rude to my other friends, but not because she hates them it's because they aren't as spontaneous as she is. She moved to New Mexico and talk about some bumpy relationship we went out as boy friend and girl friend that ended in disaster anger enemies, but some how found it's way to being Best Buds again.

Memo- I've known him the longest that both families just assume we are brothers and sons of each family. Ironically we had the same last name, but no relation physically. Always trying to be funny, and cared about everyone. He once brought a bunch of Special stickers and gave it to everyone at school. That made everyone's day and he even gave me this huge role of stickers that I created a binder cover for. He knew how to get people to smile.

We use to build a club house together in his backyard and and I remember his sister brought this convarbelt thing that we called "The Roller coaster" put a wooden plank and road it done it was fun and we had meetings occasionally, but often enough we had to take everything down. Camping, Vacations, Birthdays, Sleepovers, just about anything. He was creative too in the sense of the club house and roller coaster were his ideas. He lacked motivation in school fell into holes and dropped out of high school, but he was truly smart as can be and once offered to fix my computer, If it wasn't for him everything I am and everything I do online wouldn't even exist or even be here.

I owe a lot to him and am glad to call him my best friend and even like a brother. He's forever in my heart may he rest in peace and for sure he is. This year I dream pt that he was graduating with the class of 2013 and he told me so in 2012 that he was going to get his diploma before he died. It made me happy to know that maybe he really did graduate in the after life. I was proud of him. What I wouldn't give for another day to hang out.

Same Question.

last edited 一年多以前
Flutey_Girl96 commented…
They all sound awesome and quite different in their own ways :) 一年多以前
MalloMar commented…
Awesome! 你 must be fun to be with , having all those friends! 一年多以前
一年多以前 dee389 said…
My British friend, Alexis who is now studying in London doing medicine. She has been very resourceful with me, and whenever I'm having problem with my assignments. I ask her for guidance, she's God's gift!

Yvonne, my Malaysian Chinese friend who is a movie fanatic!

Favourite Disney director?
rigo1315 commented…
And 你 yourself are from a totally different country that's awesome to have 老友记 around the globe 一年多以前
Walt Disney himself. Or the guys that did Tangled or the guys that did the Princess and the Frog.

Favorite Voice actor from a Disney movie?
一年多以前 disneyland2013 said…
Jodi Benson!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same Question.
一年多以前 mhs1025 said…
Tim Allen.

Are you sad SweetPea2007 isn't here anymore?
mhs1025 commented…
I miss her so much! She was always there fo me when I needed someone. I've been asking myself "Who am I going to go to now?". 一年多以前
一年多以前 MalloMar said…
Yes! I noticed she wasn't on as much as before, then that wall post! :(

Which Disney or other animated movies do you think is severely underrated?
一年多以前 dee389 said…
Bolt, Toy Story, Titan A.E and Monster Inc.

Are you against bullying?
Yes. Simple as that.

Have you ever tried a food that you didn't think you'd like, but it turned out that you liked it?
一年多以前 mhs1025 said…
I have.

Are you the oldest, youngest, or the middle child of your family?
Oldest. There's only my sister and I, and she is 3 years younger than me

Have you ever been away from home for your birthday?
I was in NZ for my 14th, and I'm gonna be on retreat for my 17th, which is next week
mhs1025 commented…
I went to New Orleans for my 10th birthday. 一年多以前
一年多以前 dee389 said…
No

Do you love photography? If so, are you using DSLR camera or what?
一年多以前 MalloMar said…
I like to look at photography...Sometimes I take decent pictures, but I'm far from professional. My camera isn't too expensive, but it's surprisingly good quality. My favorite modes are sunset mode, fireworks mode, scenery mode. :)

Have you seen A Cinderella Story and Another Cinderella Story? Which did you like better?
MalloMar commented…
I do NOT like Selena Gomez (No offense to people who do), and the first one has a better story, made me laugh more, and I was very interested in the characters. 一年多以前
No I haven't seen any of them. But I love the one with Brandy in it.

Are you going to see the movie Maleficent when it comes out next year?
一年多以前 mhs1025 said…
I don't really know about it.

What's your favorite wild animal?
I work at a zoo, so it's difficult for me to choose... I really like orangutans, and Przewaslki's horses are cool too.

Have you ever read a book that was a different take on a classic fairytale?
一年多以前 dee389 said…
I can't remember, it's been a long time since I read them.

Have you read the Phantom of the Opera?
一年多以前 disneyfreak19 said…
No:/

Do you sing?
一年多以前 rosemina said…
Only when I am all alone in the house. Or when I want to torture somebody. Now, honestly, I'm not all that bad!

Do you prefer singing or dancing?
一年多以前 Piyal said…
smile
Singing

Which country do u live in
一年多以前 rosemina said…
Greece.

Same question
一年多以前 rigo1315 said…
USA, but Mexico is just 7 blocks away :3

What are some good qualities or virtues your favorite Disney Princess or even honorary princess have?
Rapunzel is creative, naive, loves everyone and never breaks her promises. Ever.

Same question?
last edited 一年多以前
rigo1315 commented…
EVER! jaja :) 一年多以前
一年多以前 disneyfreak19 said…
Mulan is brave, kind, and caring.

Favorite color? And favorite princess?
一年多以前 MalloMar said…
smile
I like all colors, but my favorites are red and purple! Mulan and Tiana are my favorite Disney Princesses. :)

Have you ever tried to put mentos in coke? Did it work?
Yeah, I have, for a fake volcano at school. It kind of worked, but the volcano wasn't that well built.

Do you go on Reddit?
一年多以前 MalloMar said…
smile
No. I've heard of it, but I have no idea what it is. :)

What's your opinion of online dating?
一年多以前 rosemina said…
I seriously disapprove of it. I 've learnt about many online dates which went bad. Very bad.

What is the most risky thing you 've done in your life?
一年多以前 mhs1025 said…
Become friends with 2 bad influences.

What do you dread the most?
last edited 一年多以前
All of the homework I will have to do in college. *shudders

Is the color of your favorite DP dress the same as your favorite color in general?
No. Ariel is my favourite, and pink is not my favourite colour. Neither is green, when based in the redesign

what's your favourite nut (eg, almond, peanut, those kinds of nuts)?
一年多以前 Piyal said…
Peanut

What's ur fav outfit?
一年多以前 dee389 said…
Dresses. skirts, shirts

Do you have haze in where you live?