迪士尼 Princess 粉丝 迪士尼 Princess 粉丝 Thread

courtney7488 posted on Apr 18, 2010 at 09:31PM
This is a place for fans of the Disney princess to talk about anything, Disney-related or otherwise.

Any suggestions for topic title are welcomed. :D

迪士尼 Princess 粉丝 25 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 courtney7488 said…
wink
Just to get a discussion rolling: What are some of your favorite non-princess Disney films?
一年多以前 BKG201 said…
smile
The Great Mouse Detective- a great film with adventures and humor.
一年多以前 courtney7488 said…
I never saw The Great Mouse Detective until about a year or so ago. It's a cute movie, but I would have appreciated it more if I had watched it when I was younger.

Anyway, some of my favorites are The Lion King, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Bambi, and Peter Pan.
一年多以前 DreamyGal said…
Dumbo, The Jungle Book, Robin Hood, Alice in Wonderland (just got it on dvd!), Peter Pan, Bambi, Oliver and Company, The Lion King, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, & Lilo and Stich
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 SG1-090 said…
big smile
Well I really like Robin Hood, Fantasia, Jungle Book, Hercules, Atlantis:The lost Empire, Tarzan, Lion King OOOH and my fav The Emperor's New Groove...

and loads of Pixar animated films like The Incredibles, Finding Nemo, Meet the Robinsons, WALL-E, Up & Monsters Inc.

What other films do you guys like? I'm abit of an action movie girl myself :D
一年多以前 disney_prince said…
WELL...

I love nearly all Disney films to be completely honest, one film which may not be my favorite but is a film I think I will always return to watch is Hercules. Simply love it. The Jungle Book simply sends me on a one way ticket to my childhood for a few hours... I do love that

And a recent Disney film I watched for the first time was WALL-E. Wow, that was the cutest thing I have seen in a long time, but not a sweety, sugary cute... a good type of cute... Ratatouille I watched really recently as well, which I thought was interesting.
一年多以前 courtney7488 said…
^Interesting in a good way or a bad way?

The most recent Disney film I have seen is Up. It's very deep for a family film (especially considering the quality of "family" films over the last decade or so), but it is still adorable.
I kind of liked Ratatouille... but after stepping back and thinking about it, the plot seemed kind of.... random, almost too random. And the scenes where all the rats are cooking together in the kitchen made me want to be sick a little, I know that went against all that I learnt from the previous events of the film but.... ewww. All of that aside, I enjoyed it and I will most likely be watching it again at some point. I liked how a rat managed to change a stubborn critics opinion, that was funny.

Now Up was good. I went to watch that with my friend, I glanced over at him and a tear rolled down his eyes... I didn't want to embarrass him so I ignored it. Haha. Yeh Up was truly amazing film, best animated film in a few years I'd say. MUCH better than The Princess and the Frog any way.
一年多以前 VGfan30 said…
Some of my favorite Disney Flims are The Great Mouse Detective, The Aristocats, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Tarzan, Alice in Wonderland, and Oliver and Company.

I also like A Bug Life, Monster's Inc., and Wall-E. All of the Pixar flims are good though excpet that I haven't seen Up yet.
一年多以前 SG1-090 said…
You should definitely give it a watch, it's just so...heartwarming and breaking at the same time :)

last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 SG1-090 said…
big smile
Hey maybe you guys have already done this but i'm Sarah by the way! I'm 18 and I live in Scotland, where you can get rain, snow and Sunshine all in the same day XD
一年多以前 courtney7488 said…
Hi Sarah! I'm Courtney, and I am from the US.

*facepalm* for forgetting the whole introduction thing.
一年多以前 SG1-090 said…
heart
Aw no I see why you wouldn't, cause you'd already done something like this over in the Disney Princess spot!

WEll I didn't post there so i'll post here instead, if that's alright :)

Name: Sarah
Sex: Female
Occupation: I'm a student at uni studying Mechanical Engineering
Interests/hobbies: Greek, Roman, Norse & Egyptian Mythology, pretty much any ancient Greek stories, scifi shows, action movies, classic rock 'n roll & metal music!
一年多以前 DreamyGal said…
kiss
Name: Daniele, but I go by Dani (no, it's NOT just a boys name!)
Interests/Hobbies: Spending time with my family and my dog Max, obviously watching Disney movies, reading, shopping, going to the beach, and recently I started making my own jewelry...its really pretty :)
smile
Name: DisneyPrince ;)
Interests/Hobbies: Eating out, writing, male fashion, traveling, collecting, film, direct family, best friends, reading, parties and of course watching a Disney film before bed time.
一年多以前 courtney7488 said…
Dani and DisneyPrince, I am jealous of both you for where you live! Disney World and England are two of my favorite places in the world. :D

Name: Courtney
Interests/Hobbies: reading, writing, traveling, theatre, spending time with friends and family
一年多以前 Genius_626 said…
Hi, I have new topic. I was just wondering if any of you disney princess fans are different on the internet than you are in real life, I know I am. It's a little easier to talk in writing and to people that you really don't know, and I'm really antisocial in real life. I don't understand why I can be so talkative on the internet but not to people that I actually see everyday, you know?
I guess I'll introduce myself:

Name: Jae (I'm a girl, the name is very decieving)
Location US
Interests: writing, playing the trumpet, drawing, playing video games, watching movies numerous times in the movie theatre--to name a few: the princess and the frog(7), up(6), star trek(3), wall-e(4)--thats all I can think of
一年多以前 courtney7488 said…
I think everyone is a little different when online. Like you, I am also much quieter than I am when online. I have even noticed this with my friends on Facebook; I have seen people that I am really close to write things that do not seem anything like what they would normally say in face-to-face conversation. i guess this is because the internet is like a completely different world.
一年多以前 BKG201 said…
laugh
Definitely different.
Of the internet I talk about different things and act differently.
I definitely do not talk about Disney or Disney Princesses in public
一年多以前 Genius_626 said…
I ALWAYS talk about Disney stuff. People know me as a Disney freak and I'm proud of it. I want to work for Disney one day, so I'm really dedicated!
一年多以前 BKG201 said…
I wish I could but I think my friends would laugh at me.
一年多以前 courtney7488 said…
Fortunately, the majority of my friends are also huge Disney fans. :D
一年多以前 DreamyGal said…
smile
^That's good...probably the only person that TRULY undertands (and still knows) my Disney obssesion is my Mom. And, courtney7488, I just read the comment you wrote a while back about being jealous of where I live...well, you shouldn't be...it's like 100* today and its humid...UGH!!
一年多以前 courtney7488 said…
^haha, I forgot I wrote that comment. The weather has been about the same here these past few days, so I know how you feel.
一年多以前 BKG201 said…
Well the only people that really understand is the Disney fans on fanpop.
All my family say "Grow up Disney is for babys"