DC漫画公司 蝙蝠侠 Greatest Villian

hotbobafett posted on Apr 23, 2011 at 04:31PM
i think The Joker is Batman"greatest villian because he is the one bad guy that Batman be fight most of his life.and anyone wants to add to post please free to.

DC漫画公司 7 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 ms-mayhem said…
I agree with the the Joker. They are the classic tale that will remain timeless. There are other characters that are more powerful as far as super-powers go but to me the Joker will always get under Batman's skin. There is more to a story than a brute battle. There is more to a character than taking venom, being blessed with outwordly powers. That is why I like the Joker...he as Batman are mortals..totally opposite in the way they view the world..how they wish the world to be, how the live it... =(^.^)= thanks
MCRmygirl50 commented…
I totally agree. Because no other DC villain can ever be compared to the Joker. I mean he's one of the first villains and I'm sure Batman's favorite. 一年多以前
一年多以前 Bulman66 said…
smile
Yes. I would also have to say the Joker. He is so insane and evil, that Batman really never knows what to expect from him, or what he will do next, which makes him damn scary. Don't laugh.
一年多以前 Batmanfan7 said…
Yea obviously the Joker! No1 gets to batman like him, he's the perfect villain he doesn't have to be immortal he's always 10 steps ahead even outsmarting the Riddler in the Titan magazine comics. Batman has the best villains easy.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 jakesnake897 said…
cool
Joker hands down. See, Joker is like the 'yin' to Batman's 'yang'. Tho it sounds odd, it is very true. Without the psychotic, dangerous ways of Joker and his influence over Gotham, Batman would be a regular vigilante who would possibly kill his enemies instead of letting them live. Without Joker's constant endangerment of Gotham, Batman would be chasing people who didn't pay their parking ticket. Thus, no Joker, no kickass Batman. No kickass Batman, no more skipping parking tickets.
一年多以前 kayb517 said…
joker and two face
一年多以前 MCRmygirl50 said…
Joker will always remain at the top. Whether or not Batman will admit it or not, he actually cares for The Joker.
一年多以前 Mycroft47 said…
Whilst The Joker is objectively the best (and really it depends who's writing him, I feel that he's often overused as a character), my personal favourite has always been The Penguin. Perhaps it's mostly due to Burgess Meredith's incredible and iconic portrayal in the sixties series, as well as Danny DeVito's darker version from Batman Returns (one of my favourite Christmas movies) and even Nolan North's fantastically awful cockney accent in the Arkham games. I can't really explain why I like him, but he's the character I always get excited to see. I've also got a real soft spot for Professor Pyg, I feel he's a guy that even the Joker would be like "Whoa, that dude's nuts!"