Damon & Elena damon & elena 粉丝 论坛 chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2751-2800 of 14056

一年多以前 shankii said…
I know, one person made an awful comment and they use that as an excuse to bash us because they are so frustrated with themselves, all of them NEED to watch themselves in front of a mirror because all the crap they're saying is about them, I'm sorry but that's the truth, they call us CHILDISH yet they make a spot to hate on us, talking about childish behaviour
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
truth be told....if a side doesn't seize fire the war will never end....who will it be?
一年多以前 shankii said…
zzz
I'm done with them, in my house they taught me to argue with intelligent people so I can get some teaching, they are not, so bye bye!
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
sick
i'm also done.....its to exhausting:(
一年多以前 chairbuck12 said…
Hello everyone! Whats going on?
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
sick
hi Christine.....we were talking about this ship war:(...i want it over:(
一年多以前 chairbuck12 said…
Ughhh me too. There's no point because its not like us fighting will solve anything...people are going to love who they are going to love..
一年多以前 shankii said…
hmmm
I'm tired of this thing let them be like that I don't mind, imagine, hating us over a TV show
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
kiss
have to go now.....

Selene-domani fanno il tifo per due squadre diverse, well see who wins:))

Night Night girls
一年多以前 chairbuck12 said…
Night! *waves*
And exactly Selene, it's so stupid that they 'hate us' because we dont like their ship.
一年多以前 shankii said…
cool
Haha bye bye Lau!
And they say we're childish yeah rittttteeee
一年多以前 chairbuck12 said…
We are childish? They are the one's who started all this by naming their stupid couple thingy 'TVD Couple's/"
一年多以前 Madelayna said…
Ohhh don't care girls :))
they know that the next season will be 100% Delena and they are frustrated :D And yeah I know that they say we're obsessed and desperate, but at least we don't go to their spots and start an argue...
一年多以前 katie15 said…
hey guys is anyone on?

That pathetic couples war is pissing me off as well. You know, that have a whole pick in the SE spot about how they have eliminated DE in the couples game. Pathetic much?!
一年多以前 shankii said…
laugh
No they didn't I DID because I had no time to play and they were like happy doing that so me and my friends eliminated Delena so they can play now
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 shankii said…
cool
It's just a game LOL we eliminated Stefan LOL
一年多以前 katie15 said…
laugh
Oh right lol...xD

Urghh they just irritate me loads. And they have no sense of humour as well. Did you know that apparently Stactus is offensive?! rofl
一年多以前 katie15 said…
I'm not bothered about them eliminating DE it's the fact that they are bragging about it urghh.

And this is completely off topic, but Ian, Paul and Nina were in London yesterday....why can't they come to Manchester?! :(
一年多以前 shankii said…
kiss
Hahaha poor things, that's why we did it Kate because we didn't want them to brag about that, and after that I laughed and told them now they could play LMAO and don't care about those things I know Delena is the IT couple of the show and they have to suck it up

I know, they looked sooo nice, Ian kills me gosh!

I need to go to work buaaaa see you in a bit, slap them while I'm gone LOL
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 katie15 said…
kiss
Okay cyahh :))
一年多以前 chairbuck12 said…
Hey guys!!! anyone on?
一年多以前 katie15 said…
big smile
heyyyyy Christy I'm on:))
一年多以前 chairbuck12 said…
Hey Katie!!!!!! What's up???
一年多以前 katie15 said…
Hey I had to go out, I'm good thanks you? If your still here ;) lol
一年多以前 katie15 said…
big smile
Hey if there are any Tonnie fans that still haven't joined the new Tonnie spot please join! The other one was trashed with a Bamon icon/banner by the immature/childish creater.

Here's the link:link
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
Anyone here? :)
一年多以前 katie15 said…
big smile
Hey you still on Nicole?
一年多以前 shankii said…
meh
We have to report the bash spot and the owner girls, this is getting too far
一年多以前 katie15 said…
^^I've unsubscribed to the TVD couples spot and said my peace. I am pissed off with them but I have to admit it is only a few of them, the same with only being a few DE fans being disrespectful. But that fanfic mentioning Paige and Delenarocks is pathetic and childish, not to mention rude.
一年多以前 shankii said…
I want to say some things in spanish because when I'm this mad I can't think in english
一年多以前 katie15 said…
hmmm
I'm just gonna avoid the spots that make me mad. Or if I can't avoid them, not comment.

I don't want to come on here to have a bad time. I want to have fun not the other way around.
一年多以前 delena_diaries said…
hmmm
I accidently posted a delena question onto the TVD spot, Bamon fans are gonna fire me with words -.-
一年多以前 katie15 said…
Lmao...xD I'm just gonna stay away from where hell is rofl...xD

About 60% of Bamon fans are rude and disrespectful and I've lost respect for. But there is still the 40% that aren't like that. I've spoken to some nice DB fans and I'm staying away from there now because it isn't fair to them if I'm rude because a few pissed me off.
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
Hey! I just found this spot!!

And I was wondering why there are 2 threads for chatting..
一年多以前 katie15 said…
big smile
I don't know lol...xD

But this is the main one and has been here longer so stay in this one ;)
一年多以前 angiii7 said…
You know what I'll just delete the other one because I wanna talk to all of you not to SOME delena fans :D
Can I join?
一年多以前 katie15 said…
big smile
Yeah sure:)) Any DE fan can :))

Welcome to this forum rofl :))
一年多以前 angiii7 said…
Yay thanks :D! But I'll come back later because I'm watching the new Glee episode and it's really really good :)
一年多以前 katie15 said…
worried
Lmao...xD

I've gotta go in a minute anyway :((
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
big smile
LOL! Ok, I'll stay on here :)

I wasn't aware there was a war between TVD fans too.. these fights between ships are getting so old..
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
big smile
Hey!!
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
"I'm watching the new Glee episode"

--
I still have to watch that ;)
一年多以前 katie15 said…
Hey TD33! xD

And cintia_cs, I agree. I mean, I was apart of them but now I am just sick of them and I'm not gonna let them get to me. I would rather not be involved with it.
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
smile
Oh.. you can just call me Cintia, btw ;)

I've left so many spots because of stuff like that :/
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
I agree with you katie, but I get really mad when they call us trolls and stuff...
一年多以前 katie15 said…
Hey Cintia :) Can you fan me? :)

And yeah a lot of the SE/DB fans piss me off, but then there are some of them I like, so I'm not gonna cause trouble, because it isn't worth it and it isn't fair to the fans that haven't done anything wrong.
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
Your right Katie, I never had the guts to fight with someone... I don't know why...lol. But I only laugh a lot when there are ship wars!

And Cintia, I just loooove your icon! ♥
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
Can you fan me? :)
--
haha.. sure :D

Do you ship other couples in TVD?
一年多以前 katie15 said…
Yehh I like Tyler/Bonnie together {I really want them to be together lol} and Jeremy/Anna.

You?
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
heart
I just loooove your icon! ♥
--
Thank you!! I just made it :)
I love Sheldon!! <33