Damon & Elena damon & elena 粉丝 论坛 chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12251-12300 of 14056

一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
laugh
Wow, it's so weird to ask this again but, is anyone on?
一年多以前 lizzie_jo5 said…
i am on
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
Hey how are you ?
一年多以前 lizzie_jo5 said…
im good soooooo excited after today:) and you??? isn;t this the best day this year so far:)?
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
OMG it's totaly THE best day ever. I just can't believe it has arrived. I mean, have you read those pages? They just make me want to scream so loud. LOL
一年多以前 lizzie_jo5 said…
I know!!! I woke up today, started checking my twitter and it was all over!!!! My husband thought I've gone nuts after all the screaming:)
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
Julia!!!!!Yay!!!!
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
Yeah! It was all over Tumblr too!

Lauraaaaaaa!! Hey!

And sorry for the late replies guys, I'm watching TVD. :))
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
I was so happy when i saw your message Julia:)) my talk buddy...

Keep Watching it's getting so good

DE is trending ....awesome
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
I was happy i could come back too! I didn't know all I had to do was download Google Chrome. LOL

OMG this epiosde is so freaking awesome.OMFG

Where? In twitter?
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
big smile
I saw the ending lol:))

yes in twitter..

what happened, why didi you have to use google crome?
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
You did? So what did John said? I just couldn't get the last part!

My computer sarted having problems with Fanpop and I don't know why. haha Everytime I started to type something it just went blank and I had to close the tab and start it all over again. And I got really mad at that and gave up. And that's when I left.
I used to use Internet Explorer but now I downloaded Google Chrome and I don't have this problem anymore. Thank God.
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
Yeah Goggle Crome is easy to use and goes fast, not as interent explorer:)) I use firefox:)9

He "gave" damon the solution to kill an original

My poor Caroline/Tyler relationship got ruined :(
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
LOL I know right. But Stefan was so good to her in this ep. The writers don't want me to have a permanent chip when it comes to Caroline, I just keep changing. LOL
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
big smile
Yeah agree i ship her with everyone lol:))
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
big smile
So did you read about Midnight?
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
big smile
nope, is this the new tvd book?any good de stuff?
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
ANY? OMG is like heaven!! Can I spoil you ? Pleasee? LOL
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
smile
well since you asked nicely :)) Yeah since I don't plan of reading them any time soon:))
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
OMG Thank you!

It's like aparently Damon dies at the end while trying to save Bonnie. But, calm down, he wakes up at the last page of the book in another dimension. So he's gonna come back. ;) Anyway, I haven't read the book yet, only the last part because people took pictures of the pages and put it on Tumblr. So I read i. hehe Here is a pic of a page if you want to read:
link
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
wow, just wow! but why Bonnie, awful...
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
IKR? I just hate Bonnie. There are more pages if you wnat to! Just let me know. LOL

So how have you been ? It's been like, what? 2 months?
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
Yeah it's been so long....as you see this forum has been pretty much dead:( although the number of de fans skyrocketed, which is a good thing...I've always been here, had a lot of fun on christmas break, spent it with my father this time, got to see my old friends and partied like there's no tomorrow, now I'm stuck with exams all month long which sucks but constantly coming here,,,it's so great to talk to other fans, who don't consider me crazy for loving a show this much. and of course missed you..so happy your back!!!!

and what have you been up to?
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
LOL I'm happy I'm back too!

Well, as you know I'm in summer vacation!! Yaaaay! So I've been spending all day in front of the computer talking to best friend and going to the beach! LOL And when it's someone's B-Day(that's been like once in a week)we all go to an great Australian/American restaurant that we've got here to celabrate! LOL
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
and i'm shivering here rofl! Winter is awful!!!hate it....

omg i heard the bath tub and shower scene are in this episode *dies*

Wanna see it so bad!!!

Australian/American restaurant

^^
..what do they serve there *curious*
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
OMG You just need to watch it! It's like " Is Damon really naked under these bubbles? Move bubbles! MOVE!" LOL

Well it's an Australian restaurant because it's called Outback. LOL But they mostly serve burgers and stuff like that. But the most famous dish there are these giant ribs that everyone loves but I hate it cause I hate the sauce that's on it. So I usually order Macaronni and Cheese from the kids menu. LOL
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
Macaronni and Cheese and Hamburgers:)) all the you need to know basis:)) sounds like an awesome place
OMG Damon naked
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
I know right? It's paradise. LOL
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
kiss
I hate to leave you like this but i so have to go to sleep:)

IT'S 5am here:O:O:O

Night Julia!!
Again...so happy to have you back! please don't ever leave me again
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
Night Lau!!

It's ok I won't. LOL
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
smile
Anyone on?? :))
一年多以前 angiii7 said…
ME sis <3
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
kiss
Julia, Angi, Hello

After a goodnight sleep I finally saw the episode:))
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
Siiiis!! Heey! How are you?
一年多以前 angiii7 said…
hey Lau! :)
I'm great sis, I'm re-watching last nights episode <3
Did you guys like it?
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
laugh
it was awesome, loved Caroline and felt so bad for her:(

Also Damon shower and bath tub scenes, can i ask for more?
一年多以前 iceprincess7492 said…
big smile
hey girls!!!!! its been soooo long since i came here..... i loved the episode a lot!! The Delena scenes were awesome, i loved the scene when they're in the Grill before meeting John, Elena grabs his arm... ooo and she does that in the bathroom later also... she did that a lot in this epi... hehehe...

And my god!!! The pics of the passages from Midnight had been in tears last night!!!! The best... well they all were the best, but the one that i loved a bit more than the rest was Damon's line, "Just remember that i loved you once... and don't forget me" I think they were separate lines but god! My heart broke a bit when i read it.... DE ROCK IN THE BOOKS AND SHOW!!!!! I haven't read 5 & 6 yet... there was too much Stelena in book 5, so i read a few chaps last summer and slammed it shut... but i plan to read them this summer after my exams!!!! I want Midnight now!!!!!
And i was a little freaked by how Caroline was tortured by that Brady guy.... i really don't like Jules!!!! She should die like right now!!!!!! The bath scene at the start had me drooling and at the end i was like... why are there bubbles??? LOL!!!!!
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
I'm re-watching it too! haha I loved it! I actually thought it would suck, but it was aweseome.

Hey Laua and Anj!

OMG I know right? I can't wait for Midnight, already pre-ordered it!
crying
i can't even do that!!!!!! It won't release here for god knows how long!!!! I'm going to US at the end of april so i'll buy it then....
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
I so hate Jules, and Brady!!! basically hate all werevolves except for Tyler...
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
I pre-ordered it on Amazon! Here in Brazil the newest TVD book is Nightfall!

And I hate Jules too, who the hell does she think she is to hurt Caroline AND Damon? That bitch is dead. LOL
big smile
Same here lau even though i don't like Tyler that much for not standing up to Jules when she had a gun to Caroline... i want Forwood!!!! The fight scene b/w the wolves and the Salvatore's was awesome!!!! At first when they saw the back up, i was like... uh-oh... and then i was like Go Damon and Stefan!!!! They can take a bunch of wolves and rip their hearts out!!!!!
一年多以前 angiii7 said…
I'm back
hey Anj!!!!
the episode was awesome <3 poor Caroline :( Tyler really dissapointed me in this episode, even though I kinda get why he's so confused...
naked Damon made my day! <33333333
And the DE scenes of course!!!!<3333333333 I also loved what that Andie girl said "love does that...it changes us" aaaaaaw <3

I'm not really a fan of the books, I read the first 4 and I didn't like them that much, but I'll keep reading anyway because I'm really excited about "Midnight", but I have to wait way more than you guys, like a year :/
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
I was kinda scared for them when the others came, but Loved the fight scene

oh and btw! Damon is drinking vervain!!! So happy to hear that
一年多以前 angiii7 said…
Yeah I was really happy about that too! :D he's such a badass <3 Talking about badass I miss Alaric&Damon scenes :( !

I have to go... :/ TTYL guys<3
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
oky bye Angi

I saw some promo stills from future episodes, and Damon/Alaric share some scenes, who's excited?
big smile
Dalaric returns!!!!!! I want more Damon/Alaric scenes their bromance rox!!!

Bye Angi!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
kiss
Bye sis!! :*

Anyway I thught that fight scene was awesome! Damon and Stefan are so badass.

Dalaric!! LOL I missed Jeremy in the other episodes! Thank God he's back now.
Yea!!! And i liked Jer's scenes with Bonnie... esp when he interrupts Jonas and Bonnie talking, he puts his arm around her and walks away... even their background scenes in the grill when matt's talking to caroline were sooo cute!!!!!

Anyway i gtg girls... not gonna be here for a loooong time now!!!! I might pop in every friday or saturday... My exams start next month and i have to start studying... gonna miss my fangirls!!! :'(
last edited 一年多以前