Damon & Elena damon & elena 粉丝 论坛 chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10251-10300 of 14056

一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
laugh
LOL, I'm dying of cold!
一年多以前 mariafan said…
meh
pff this forum is kinda dead again..:/

anyone on?
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
big smile
MEe but not for long...i have to go out...

Hi
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
btw did you vote for Damon on the EW site?
一年多以前 mariafan said…
big smile
of course i did!!!
一年多以前 _Chryso_ said…
zzz
hey! what u guys think about the new trilogy of the VD? Stefan's diaries? sorry for being rude but I think it's stupid and boring... :/
 hey! what u guys think about the new trilogy of the VD? Stefan's diaries? sorry for being rude but I
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
big smile
Is that a book? Like, in Stefan's point of view? I'm not gonna read this at all!

And btw did you see? Damon and Edward are tied now! Thank God!
一年多以前 _Chryso_ said…
big smile
yp I think it's the cover xD link
i'm not gonna read it too xD only if I want to get asleep so no thanks! yeah I saw it!! we can do it!!!!!!!! Damon has to win!!!! <333
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
laugh
LOL!

Yeah! It's his obligation! LOL I made all my friends vote for him! haha
一年多以前 _Chryso_ said…
big smile
haha yeah!!! =) DAMON ALL THE WAY!!
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
So...did you watch episode 1o from PLL?
一年多以前 _Chryso_ said…
hmmm
yes! all the episodes ;) but I can't wait until January =( what about u?
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
worried
Me too! Do you know why we will have to wait this long?
一年多以前 _Chryso_ said…
I don't know. but most of ppl say that ABC Family ordered an additional 12 episodes for the first season, so they'll probably be filming the next episodes.. what happened with TVD.. =(
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 mariafan said…
girls! im leaving tom morning for 5 days..!

btw i've gone totally crazy with the EW' ultimate Sexy Beast thing!!! too crazy i would say.. but he has to win!

did u see his tweets? he thinks he's gonna lose :/
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
laugh
girls! im leaving tom morning for 5 days..!

Why Lau? Are you going to travel?

did u see his tweets? he thinks he's gonna lose :/

I can't believe it! Doesn't he have a mirror? LOL
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 mariafan said…
Why Lau? Are you going to travel?

well....im not Lau ;)
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
blush
LOL!!! Sorry! It's because you two have the same icon... I'm really sorry ...
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 mariafan said…
smile
hahah it's ok!! don't worry =)
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
big smile
Hahha my bad... But are you?
一年多以前 mariafan said…
hmmm
hm i'll go to the other side of the island, about 2 hours with the car..
but no internet :/
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
meh
That sucks! When I traveled, I was like, one month without having a chance to come on here...
一年多以前 mariafan said…
cool
yeah! it really sucks... and mobile internet too.. it doesn't allow me to come here.. the only sites i can go is fb and twitter...

anyways it's only 5 days.. i hope i'll survive!
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
laugh
Yeah! You're on summer(lucky you), you'll have fun! I guarantee! LOL
一年多以前 mariafan said…
big smile
haha i hope so! but since u guarantee, i'm sure ;)

anyway it's 3:19am.. i have to go to finish packing and then have some sleep..!

goodnight x)
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
kiss
Ok bye! Have a nice time!
一年多以前 mariafan said…
kiss
bye! thanks xD
一年多以前 epicdelena4ever said…
hope u are all voting damon for sexy beast!
一年多以前 _Chryso_ said…
wink
have a nice trip Maria!! u will survive =). I survive without internet for 8 days ;)
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
Hi Chryso,what's up?
一年多以前 BihterVeBehlul said…
mischievous
Heeey Every 1 u wont believe it, but LJ replied at my letter i was so Happy xD cuz i didn't think that she would reply !
一年多以前 TrustandLove said…
Cool... what did she say? Did you guys see LJS's new blog post... -_- :(
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
big smile
Really? You're lucky!! What did she say?
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
big smile
Anyone?
cool
"Who is telling people that I'm handing Elena Gilbert off to Stefan? Elena is a very intricate, delicate mechanism which requires someone good at . . . oops. I was going to give away a plot point of Midnight. Put it this way: if I had my choice I'd go with Damon. Of course it would lead to a trail of broken hearts behind me--I mean Elena--and it isn't very nice to Stefan. I think Stefan will have to do some really terrible things to get peoples' attention again. Maybe lose his mind, kidnap Elena and tie her to a. . . wait, how old are you? Hmm . . . probably too young " this is part of wt she wrote :D
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
mischievous

if I had my choice I'd go with Damon.

OMG!! She completely ships DE! This is totally good news!
Elena is a very intricate, delicate mechanism which requires someone good at . . . oops. I was going to give away a plot point of Midnight.

What do you think she was going to wrtite there??

What else did she write?
last edited 一年多以前
big smile
@Teamdamon33: I couldn't sleep yesterday because I was trying to finish that sentence !! and i read it over and over Like Good at !! Who?? Damon Stefan no 1 knows, not even her as she said

"Damon has already done equally awful things, and yet people have forgiven him. That's because he's Damon. I wanted this new trilogy to be called Damon. If your mind has been polluted by the TV show, then you've probably been affected by Ian as well. See how Damon is everywhere, Influencing us?

In any case, let's put all the rumors to beddy-bye with these words: anyone who says I am giving Elena to Stefan is telling a fib. It is very not true . . . yet. And maybe never."

She also said that it is rumors because she never said that her publisher refused the Delena to chose Stelena !!
"Stop with the rumors, already! Let me put it this way--if Elena ends up with Stefan even I, the great and mighty OZ, (scratch that--I meant LJ) don't know it! It's not decided yet! The series is not ending, unless my publishers reject MIdnight (why they would, I don't know, but I have to put that in as a caveat). And if THAT happens then the entire issue ends up without being even slightly settled"
that's about it
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
big smile
anyone who says I am giving Elena to Stefan is telling a fib. It is very not true . . . yet. And maybe NEVER.

OMG!! YAY!!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 lizzie_jo5 said…
so maybe it's damon she chooses and publishers are still wondering how will the public react?
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
What has happened? what's with Damon?

Oh and I saw the new Trailer!!!!! To Dye For!!!!!
一年多以前 iceprincess7492 said…
Love the trailer!!!!! Can't wait for the 9th!!!!!!!!

I don't know if anyone's online right now, coz the forum's like a ghost town nowadays... none of us seem to have a lot of time to come here (me included), but i know that as soon as september starts we'll all be here day and night!!!!

Btw, i juss checked the couples/shipping spot and Delena are no. 18!!!!!! If we get about 100 something more fans then we go ahead of Huddy... anyway i gtg now, have a psychology test tomorrow :( not really a big fan of it... miss all my fangirlies!!!!! I promise that i will be here as soon as the days to TVD get nearer!!!!
last edited 一年多以前
oh and i need some help please!!!! i'm writing a dance scene and i was thinking of using Bloodstream for it, is it okay to use that for like a romantic dance?? Or any other song, preferably one that's been used in VD already and what style of dance would it be?? kinda like waltz or something??? props to whoever helps out!!!!
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
big smile
Hey Anj, why don't you use All I Need by Within Tempation? Is the song used during the DE dance scene.
Hope I helped!
ooo yea silly me, i could use the concept of 'near intimacy of the touch' thingy... thanks a lot Julia!!!!! i wish i could stay and chat but i have to sleep, got college in 6 hrs and a test in the first lecture... :(
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
kiss
You're welcome! I'm glad I helped!

Ok, you should go then, have a good night! Bye!
hahha that lj smith post is HILARIOUS! not giving up hope for DE....they better be endgame!!!
goodnight Julia and thanks again!!!
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
laugh
Yeah! She just said that DE are going to be endgame! Well, inderectly...
ROFL! i know or alt least she wants them to be! i mean come on they KICK ASS!!! lmao!! didn't u just love the season 2 promo!!! it looked so awesome! nian action!! not looking forward to DK tho lol!
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
laugh
I did! OMGOMGOMG! It just made me more excited then I already was. If that's even possible.LOL

Me neither... But I think Stefan&Katherine looks like a good idea...
last edited 一年多以前