Damon & Elena damon & elena 粉丝 论坛 chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7451-7500 of 14056

一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
Are you serious?! xD
They're out of their minds if they think that
一年多以前 epicdelena4ever said…
hey guys! what r we talking about!
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
We're talking about crazy Bamon shippers, Klea. xD

Have you seen the cover for Midnight yet?!
last edited 一年多以前
NOOO there is a cover???!!!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
Yes!
 Yes!
一年多以前 katie15 said…
Hey Klea! What's up?

And Nicole, I laughed at that. They didn't even have hardly any scenes together! None that we remember anyway!
WTF!! haha who is that?!! bonnie?
一年多以前 katie15 said…
Urghhh the Bamon fans are going to go on about how that is Bonnie.:/
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
Katie, they had like no scenes together... except for the bathtub scene. But that doesn't count because Damon was thinking about Elena the whole time. :P

It's not Bonnie... It's Caroline!
well idk i was just guessing..i hope it's not.... bonnie has curly hair? no striaght or bangs but whatev...
do they think that bonnie's in the triangle now or what...cause she's NOT!!!!..they just need to get over the fact that BAMON WILL NEVER HAPPEN !!! and will NOT be endgame!
一年多以前 jendelena said…
Katie one word AU.........
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 katie15 said…
Nicole, I hadn't read that book when I found all the craze people were giving that scene. When I read it, I didn't get why people were saying Damon and Bonnie were in love.

How do you know for sure that it is Caroline?
一年多以前 jendelena said…
AHHH Klea and Katie I posted this before..but here it is again just for you loll>.

Here's a description of Caroline in the awakening books lmaoo....wow I seriously can't remember reading this part...talk about only being interested in Damon and Elena lmaoo...this is how Elena describes Caroline.>>>>>

Caroline had grown at least an inch and was slinkier and more like a Vogue model than ever. She greeted Elena coolly and stepped back again with her green eyes narrowed like a cat's.

And then here's another description of Caroline in the Awakening book>>>> >Caroline's green eyes barely flickered toward Elena, and she pushed glossy auburn hair out of her face.

^^^^Yea that cover for Midnight, the girl is definitely Caroline the girl eyes look pretty catty to me and green lmfaoooo and plus her hair is definitely auburn lmaoo.....I wonder if Caroline is going to be the one dying.....it sounds that way.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
It's definitely Caroline, Klea and Katie. :)
Caroline is described as having Auburn hair and cat-like Green eyes, and the cover matches that description.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
Exactly Katie... there is no substance to Bonnie/Damon at all, even in that scene. I honest don't know where people get the idea of them from!

Anyways... gotta go to work now.
Bye everyone ♥
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 katie15 said…
kiss
Cyah Nicole♥
ok thank god it's caroline....i can stop freaking out now lmao!
hated caroline in the books...LOVE her in the show...i like her with matt and tyler also...maybe it can be like bonnie/tyler/caroline triangle lol! and hey since we have a damon/elena/katherine/stefan square throw matt in there so now we have 2 love squares haha!!!
一年多以前 jendelena said…
big smile
UM Klea.......cough cough NOOOOOOOOOOO lmaoo
一年多以前 jendelena said…
laugh
Katie so you see its Caroline lmaoo
一年多以前 katie15 said…
laugh
Yeah, but it's still annoying how Bamon fans are going to go on about how it's Bonnie lmaoo
what? i think it would be interesting to see cause caroline and tlyer and matt need to have more scenes...so caroline/tyler/matt hahah IDK just saying...i guess tonnie is ok not really feeling them sorry....
一年多以前 katie15 said…
angry
Oh and it's 3-0 to Germany at the moment grrrr they have to go and bloody win
^^ kaite they are DELUSIONAL>>>.i say we go on and be like IT'S CAROLINE!!! get over yourselves!
一年多以前 katie15 said…
laugh
No offence but why would the show have two love triangles?! Not to mention Bamon fans said the love triangle now is boring and unoriginal yet they wouldn't mind a Matt/Caroline/Tyler love triangle. Hmmmm I wonder why?! lmaooo
一年多以前 katie15 said…
laugh
I don't think we should do that Klea. They would love the chance to call us trolls again.
一年多以前 chairbuck12 said…
baaaaaaaaaack!!!!!! :D:D:D
一年多以前 jendelena said…
heart
1 love triangle is all the show needs lollll......now back to Delena talk>>...AHH wasn't it really sweet when they were going through the Dark Dimension and Damon was asking Elena if she would like to live here and she said no and Damon said well who said we would have to live here sweetheart.he's basically telling her wherever she is that's where he will be, so he's willing to give up living in the darkness for her awwww so sweet. I love how in Elena's dream, Damon says "I don't belong anywhere, you know I'll always be with you">>> btw its really funny how Damon's already making plans I love that freakin hilarious>>Damon FTW lmaooo
一年多以前 jendelena said…
big smile
No way Klea just leave it like that.....at least we know its Caroline lolll
good point.... they are losers hahaha!! oh well we'll see what happens...
i keep having dreams about TVD and damon kissing elena and it turns out to be katherine hhhaha!! IT'S NEVER ELENA!...it's like it's stuck in my brain that it's always katherien ahahha!! UGH!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 katie15 said…
hmmm
Yeah Bamon fans don't like the main love triangle but they wouldn't mind a Matt/Caroline/Tyler one. Hmmm wonder why LOL.

There is just too much evidence for Delena being end game. I don't get how people don't see that.
一年多以前 chairbuck12 said…
Hahaha, I know Jen. :):) I was reading SS in the car, and I got up to their first kiss. I love how Elena posistioned her neck so Damon could bite her but he kissed her instead....SO SWEET lol.
一年多以前 katie15 said…
hmmm
What I don't get is when people thought it was Elena Damon was kissing, everyone freaked out and said they had no chemistry, but as soon as they realised it was Katherine, it turned out that the kiss was hot and they DO have chemistry. How can Damon and Elena not have chemistry, but Damon and Katherine do?! When Elena and Katherine are played by the same person?!
^^^ ROFL!!! i know right!!! someone said it was disgusting cause DAMON was TOO OLD!!!>>that is when i was peeing my pants!!!
cause stefan is just as OLD!
一年多以前 jendelena said…
big smile
lol....Katie your letting them get to you.....Delena FTW, its either you ship it or you don't each to its own lmaoo

Now, on a happier note Katie........Shadow Souls discussion lmaoo woohooo.right so I was saying XD.....I found it was really sweet when Damon and Elena were going though the Dark Dimension and Damon asked if she would like to live there but she said no.....Damon wants Elena to be happy so he'll give up the living in the dark for her.......the only thing that matters is being with Elena..........that is the sweetest thing ever awww lollll
一年多以前 chairbuck12 said…
Or they look too much like brother and sister? UHMM STEFAN IS DAMON's BROTHER AS WELL KIDDOS!....;p;
一年多以前 katie15 said…
laugh
GERMANY FREAKING WON AGAINST ARGENTINA 4-0, HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!!?!

Anyway, yeah Damon and Elena are made of sweetness XD

And so did I Klea! XD
haha i know right chritste! people have problems... they are just jealous.. (and by they i mean BAMON!!!>>>casue u all know it was them!)cause we already getting a "delena" kiss and damon hasn't even acknoledged bonnie yet LOL!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 jendelena said…
laugh
I know I'm watched the game.......and they scored 3 goals in the nick of time lmaoo
一年多以前 chairbuck12 said…
Lol Klea.....I'm sorry but I never see them happening in the show.....it would be weird haha....
一年多以前 katie15 said…
laugh
And I thought England played bad. At least it was 4-2 for us {I am saying this because the second goal that was disallowed WAS a freaking goal, so I will stand by this forever}.

But urghh every team I want to win always loses!! I want Spain to win now, but my luck with the teams I support, well I doubt they will win!
i want spain to win too!!!
一年多以前 jendelena said…
big smile
lmaooo I like Spain because of Torres......he's a total hottie
一年多以前 katie15 said…
crying
It's looking like it will be a Netherlands and Germany final at the moment though.
my friends are making me watch eclipse today....OH GOD! 2 hours of pasty ugly vamps with NO fangs...oh well i'll be making fun of it the whole time...i'll just be staring at riley :)
一年多以前 katie15 said…
Lmao when Torres was at Liverpool, he lived near one of my friends and she used to go round to his house to try and see him. She was such a stalker lol.
一年多以前 katie15 said…
Lmao, I've got to see it next week. Although on the plus side, I'm also seeing Shrek 4 and Toy story 3. Yayyy lmaoo XD
^^ i'd do that if ian lived near me ROFL!
一年多以前 katie15 said…
laugh
Lmao me too. But Torres has moved to Manchester City and although I don't support Manchester City {United fan :P}, when I know where he lives, I will do what my friend did lmaooo
ahaha just don't get caught lol
一年多以前 jendelena said…
kiss
lmaooo @ Katie, 4 real Torres is so hot loll>> he looks really good with brunette hair lol