Critical Analysis of Twilight The C.A.T Awards!!!

Myf_1992 posted on Nov 09, 2009 at 06:46PM
A place to discuss, name and applaud your all time favourite picks, pics, articles, forums, answers of this spot!

START RAVING!!!

Critical Analysis of Twilight 18 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Mrs-Grint said…
Hmmm....WELL DONE WHOEVER MADE THE STORYTIME GAME!! I THINK IT WAS CULLEN-HALE OR RENRAE.....WHATEVER!!!

Well done, it really shows how INS@NE us kittehz are!
一年多以前 Myf_1992 said…
big smile
Haha yup definitly a CAT Award to CULLEN-HALE!

And speaking of forums and renrae, CAT Award to renrae for CAT HQ!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 CULLEN-HALE said…
kiss
awwww thx so much guys yea it was me who made the storytime game lol thx so much!!! Oh and i think DearHeart (aka Momcat) should deffinatly get a CAT award for making and keeping up the CAT spot!! love Y'all!!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 LadyLilith said…
kiss
Award to CULLEN-HALE, for the story game forum and the Sane Twilighters spot! An award for renrae, for the caption contests! Award to Asvini, for her fantastic comments! Award for Myf_1992, for her support in arguments and compassion to her other sisters! (i.e. this forum post and the C.A.T. family tree, to name some examples. You're the sweetest, Myfcat!). And, of course, to Momcat (Dearheart), whom without her ideals C.A.T. would most likely not exist. Or it'd be a similar type of spot that wouldn't be nearly as cool, and wouldn't have brought such cool people together who love and appreciate each other. WITHOUT MOMCAT WE WOULD BE NOTHING. We pretty much are her little kittehs, n wee wuv our mummy♥

And awards to Cinders and November99, because they are great kittehs with epic contributions to the topics we discuss.

I ♥ you all, sissies (and brothers, if I have any)!
一年多以前 Myf_1992 said…
There is one brother BenCat (bendaimmortal), and I think he should have ana award just for being trh only guy here.

Ok so we've given;

CULLEN-HALE, prop for forum (story tme)
renrae, prop for forum (mainly HQ)

We need to give;

renrae, prop for caption contest
Momcat, prop for creating this spot
Cinders, porp for contribution to spot
Novermber99, prop for contribution to spot
Asvini, prop for contribution to spot

by prop I mean,they won a CAT Award, but I'll be giving them a prop as like a little trophy/sertificate.

As to CULLEN-HALE making the sane twilighter's spot, although EXTREMELY AMAZING! (thank you) its not something thats apart of this spot, but I will give her prop for the link to that spot lol (don't you just love bending rules?)

If you havn't had your prop yet, its because I'm going to bed now, so I will do it tomorrow, but if there is someone out there who will prop these amazing kittehz for me, then I will love you forever! (and give you a CAT Award for helping moi out).
一年多以前 LadyLilith said…
I shall help you! You're doing plenty already Myf.
一年多以前 renrae said…
Awwwww, I'm TOUCHED.

Kaidi and Katie-Cain deserve props for excellent discussion.

I'll think of more later, workin' on a script...
一年多以前 CULLEN-HALE said…
kiss
prop/award to ladylilith for always doing her best to help out her fellow kittehs, and prop/award to renrae just for her CAT~coolness lol xD and also prop/award to you Myfcat for creating the CAT awards!!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Mrs-Grint said…
big smile
Deffo one for MyfCat she's contributed so much!
一年多以前 Myf_1992 said…
crying
MyfCat's Acceptance Speach;

First off, I wanna say thanks to Momcat for making such a beautiful home for us all *tears up*. I also wanna thank LadyLilith, CULLEN-HALE and Mrs-Grint for nominating me *starts crying* and finally, but most importantly I wanna thank All Kittehz Out There..... Hey Jay-Z gimme the mike back!
一年多以前 LadyLilith said…
heart
*Stands up and whoops and applauds like a freak* WOOOOO GO MYFCAT!!!!
一年多以前 LadyLilith said…
heart
XD Thanks, you guys. I appreciate it. Wait, can you prop yourself? Anyway I can live without the awards to give you guys yours. No big loss.
一年多以前 Myf_1992 said…
I'll prop u!

now make your acceptance speach!
一年多以前 LadyLilith said…
heart
*Hem hem* I would like to thank... *Stops* Oh god, I reminded myself of Umbridge there. Ewwwwww. *Cpughhack* ANYWAY.

I would like to thank MyfCat first of all, she seems to be my closest litter mate on the C.A.T. spot. She's vurry supportive and sweet to others, and she makes me feel so incredibly welcome and accepted here. Well you all do, but she has quite the knack for it. Very hospitable♥ And also CULLEN-HALE for your nomination with MyfCat. And all the other kittehs I neglected to mention that I love! Dearheart(Mom), Asvini, renrae, November99, Cinders, Faith-Rulz, snoznoodle, OCFan123, Mrs-Grint and any others I neglected to mention! If I forgot you I am so sorry! I WUV YU GAIZ!!! *Starts sobbing uncontrollably* *Gets awkwardly shuffled off the stage by bouncer*

Jay-Z: :D And NOW my turn! *Starts rapping about how Edward's gay* *Gets killed by foaming at the mouth rabid fangirls*
一年多以前 Myf_1992 said…
^ love you too LadyCat!
一年多以前 LadyLilith said…
heart
Well just make sure, people, that if someone epically stands out to you, be sure to put their name down here and I will award them! I check this everyday; don't leave people feeling unappreciated!
一年多以前 renrae said…
heart
I give awards to all the newbies who are joining in discussions, being civil, and generally participating in the C.A.T. community.

'Cause we love new kittehs here, and it's great to see more Twilighters on the spot. We're getting some pretty good discussion!
一年多以前 LadyLilith said…
smile
Thank you, rencat. ^^ Are there any names that jump out in your mind? I'll gladly prop them.