克里斯迪亚诺·罗纳尔多 Ronaldo's freekicks...

03clarkkent07 posted on Jun 02, 2008 at 12:07PM
I'm pretty sure that by now, many people would be wondering how Cristiano Ronaldo takes his freekicks. I honestly have no idea so, i've decided, to ask ya'll and see if you guys know anything or have any information that would assist us here that have no clue how he takes his freekicks. Thanks!!! p.s: don't fight over who's right or wrong ok? everyone's entitled to an opinion and if you don't agree, it's ok. you can always just tell yourself that your right. (:

克里斯迪亚诺·罗纳尔多 2 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Le-Magnifique said…
Ronaldo hits his freekicks with the top of his foot which gives it a lot of power and swerve. Its a very hard method to use because you can easily get too much height on the ball. Beckham used to hit it with the inside of the foot which gives it a good curl but Ronaldo's swerve and move in midair, they are very hard to save. The back steps however, seem to just be and approximate way of measuring the appropriate distance for the run up. The rest is just personal preperation. Only through days and weeks of practice can you understand the technique behind it.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Le-Magnifique said…
"My free-kick secret? I just look at the net and say 'take the kick, Cristiano'."

straight outta Ronaldo's mouth, his secret to free-kicks.