犯罪心理 CBS starts to Spin the Bullcrap Machine re Criminal Minds

karmababy posted on Jun 18, 2010 at 02:37AM
We all knew it was coming - the CBS machine was bound to kick into gear to do damage control on their stupid-ass move in firing AJ Cook and gutting Paget Brewster's role. Here is the proof - just released today - so fresh you can still smell the farm-fresh stench of LIES!

PRIMETIMED is touted as an independent blog - and has published a very biased look at the complaints now raining down on CBS. I was dismayed but was going to give the author her due - respect her opinion even though I did NOT agree with it - UNTIL - I clicked on the ABOUT link. And what to my wondering eyes did appear - CBS affiliate!

Julie (the PRIMETIMED CBS-blog lackey) is no more than a cheap mouth piece to disseminate garbage about CBS motives to get rid of two very fine actresses.

Please - have a read - and leave your thoughts on her piss-ant paid-for-by-CBS opinion.

And please - leave your thoughts here about the LOW CBS move or other examples you find out there in cyber-space.

PRIMETIMED
link

犯罪心理 5 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 evil-twin said…
big smile
WOW....not only have they deleted the blog entry - they have deleted the ENTIRE BLOG SITE...check it out!!!
一年多以前 AaronHaley4ever said…
doesn't surprise me...they don't care about the fans at all, just as long as the numbers crunch!
一年多以前 goose29 said…
Hey. So, I just went to read it and it says the authors have deleted the blog and the content is no longer available! Maybe this is a good sign that they're realizing how angry we all are???
一年多以前 nikki8green6 said…
hmmm
Or they could at least update us about the situation,let us know that they appreciate the fans even the slightest little bit???
一年多以前 readyreidagain said…
I am back on fanpop after being gone for about six months - criminal minds is the only reason i was coming here and now i see that they are killing off two regulars. Looks like i might need a new favorite show - NOT on CBS!