Country 音乐 I Need Helpp Remembering The Name To.....

k9hatake posted on Feb 08, 2012 at 04:50PM
so i was watching HBO on saterday and there was this movie on it was a fairly new one like anywhere between 2008-2011. i cant remember the name of it could you help me? here is some info on it.

It was the second mocie of however many and it was about a girl whos mom died i think and sh had never met her dad and she lived with her aunt. well one day she was touched by three angels who gave her a wonderful singing voice. she wemt to a city and found an orientle (chinesse i think) resturant where a group was playing contry and joined there band. the store owner became their manager and then someone else took his spot as manager fire the old band and got a new one. durring the one music video they maid they had offered a bull rider a job to be in it. then she was on a talk show kind of like oprah where they had found her dad and arranged for her to meet him. there was more that happened but after she got upset with her dad the angels took away her voice and when her carier was over she went to go see the cowboy (who was always stopping by to see her) but learned he was in the hospital. she then learned that the reason he didi bull riding was to keep the barn going wich was for special needs kids. when he got out she planned a fund raiser to help rais money, when the angles saw this they gave her voice back and then the movie ended.

Country 音乐 No 回复