City Of 识骨寻踪 The City Of 识骨寻踪

importance2 posted on Sep 18, 2011 at 03:36PM
Summary: A aftermath of the City Of Bones.
disclamer: This story plot and characters belong to Cassandra Claire

I`ll try to add on daily. I hope you enjoy!

City Of 识骨寻踪 17 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Unimportance said…
big smile
knowing you, this is going to be a good story!
一年多以前 importance2 said…
smile
come on! No need to ruin the surprise just because were best friends doesnt give you the right to.
P.s. everything i do is amazing!
Oh and everyone were writting with eachother and she got a sneak peek thats why she knows.
一年多以前 Unimportance said…
laugh
hey! dont get to cocky now i know your writig jace but you dont need to act like him!

ya we live in the same town! sorry for the argument!
一年多以前 importance2 said…
tongue
yeah, sorry. the first chapter will be on here soon. The first one is Jaces POV. Just writting a few more paragraphs. And your welcome to comment if you want to.
一年多以前 importance2 said…
sorry it took to long!
City Of Bones Series (aftermath)
Chapter.1 Jace

Why am I so attracted to Clary? She is not like who I normally date far from it. She is impossible, hard going, and insists on being right. She is so annoying its critical. But at the same time as being annoying she is the most amazing girl in the world, sweet, funny, romantic…

``Jace?`` asked Maryse Lightwood, Jaces adoptive mother, taking Jace off the subject of Clary
``What is it Maryse? I was thinking about where Izzy and I can go to hunt more demons.`` He said.
``Why the tone? All I wanted to know was if you were going to meet up with your sister. I do not appreciate that tone, Jace.``
`` Sorry, Maryse. I didn’t really know you got upset so easily. Well, I`m sorry to say that we will have to postpone this discussion till a further date. A lot further. If you care to see me, send Izzy to come find me. I already told her where I was going to go``
`` Jace, whats with your attitude recently? Is this because Clary is your sister, its getting old fast young man.``
`` See you later, Maryse. Don’t try to come find me, you know that never works.``
``Do us both a favor and don’t be out to late. Got it?``
`` I got it, but don’t count on it.``

By the time Marsye could even think of a possible reply, Jace was out his bedroom door and into the elevator. Marsye may be Jace’s adoptive mother, but he is almost a legal adult; she needs to learn to let him do what he wants to do, so she has to let go. Soon.

Jace was enjoying coffeè at his favourite coffeè shop. Only one thing could have ruined the beverage more than what had just happened, Clary not showing up.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 importance2 said…
big smile
The next chapter is a long one. Lots happens and half of it is Clarys point of view and half is jaces
一年多以前 importance2 said…
smile

City Of Bones (Aftermath)
Chapter.2 Clary

The moment I saw him I knew instantly that he didn’t expect me to show up.
``Hey!`` he said the boy of my dreams goldy blonde hair, gold eyes, and a gold tint to his skin, Jace Morgonstern. Valentine Morgonsterns son, how could I have been so blind. But instead of saying what’s on my mind I said hello back to him.
``Hey there. Didn’t expect me to show up did you?``
``Not really but I knew you’d do what’s right.``
`` Yeah no offence but I’m not to sure that this is it.``
```Ouch, I know you think I’m a jerk, well who doesn’t, but I do have all the same feelings you do.``
`` I highly doubt that. Maybe all but one.``
``What would that be, Clary, Because you know, unless your non existent or I am we do.``
Thankfully saving her from answering, was the waitress who she recognized instantly from school.
``May I take your order? Or would you two love birds like more time to decide?``
Another save of the day, Jace saying it so I don’t have to.
``We’re not love birds actually, we’re just brother and sister. But if you’d like a try at the whole love bird thing, I can give you my number if you have a pen.``
``Sir, I’ve been in a relationship for three years, so if you say on more thing about love birds I’ll be forced to get the manager. Oh and Clary, nice to see you again, and sorry for thinking your brother was into you.```
`` That’s alright, and nice to see you too. And Jace there. Calm down. That’s just one girl. I’m sure you’ll find someone someday… Not soon.``
That was her queue to walk away, and she did.
`` Nice Clary, Got to have some way to get me back hey? After all, those kisses we shared meant nothing right? I mean did you even feel anything? I know I didn’t.``

With that one bad mannered comment Clary was in tears.
`` Jace, that was overdone. Did you actually have to hurt me like that? Or was that just you being you? And you know what? I did feel it. A lot. And you gave me a reason now to flush that only, dream I’ve ever had away. So congratulations Jace Moronstern you deserve no one. Go to hell Jace!```
``Clary! Wait! You know I didn’t mean it like that! I was being a jerk! Of course I felt it too! But you’re my sister! Man I have a way of screwing everything up!``
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
JACE:
Jace left the building but he couldn’t, he wouldn’t go home in till he got to talk to Clary about this misunderstanding. He didn’t mean it, he thought it would be better to just leave it and say he didn’t want her. Which was impossible. How she’s never had a boyfriend… EVER… Is a mystery to him.

He didn’t know how long he was sitting there for, a couple of hours? At least. And the coffeè shop also was a resturant, so it wouldn’t be closed for hours. Except that girl that I told I’d give her my number if she wanted it. But I’m pretty sure that she wouldn’t help me even if I asked. She probably would give me this big lecture on why you shouldn’t ask out strangers. Wait hold that thought. She’s coming outside or she’s flipping the sign that says open to closed. Well she’s not switching the sign she’s coming to talk to me what on earth could she need or want from me?
``hey there.`` she said.
``hey. Why are you outside aren’t you suppost to be working?``
`` About that. I owe you an apology, so yes my shifts done, it finished about twenty minutes ago. I was just cashing in my tips for bills.``
`` Why would you want to apologize to me? I should be apologizing to you, I was being a dick. And with Clary and me… Its complicated. We weren’t siblings and now we are. I figured out that my dad is her dad. We did have a romance going on. And now its so hard to be around her. But she deserves better than me, better by far.``
`` Well in that case you better pick up your jacket. My car is a block away.``
``What why?``
`` I’m taking you to see her.``
`` Wait. I cannot get into that car without saying something first.``
`` What’s that?``
`` I’m sorry for being rude to you. You were just doing your job.``
`` That’s alright. I knew from the beginning that you were trying to impress her. But why? You could have her if you wanted her all you’d have to say is the truth.``
`` I have no clue.`` he said once they reached her car `` but I would appreciate some quiet while we were driving. Some time to think about what to say to her.`` he continued.
`` Alright. Ask me something if you need me.``
`` Thanks.``
The car drive over to Clary’s house was peaceful. The waitress didn’t say one word other than we’re here, and Clary’s apartment number. The elevator was slow. To slow. And my demon radiator was going off. Looks like I will be fighting and loving. As dad would always say ` To love something is to destroy` I hope that it doesn’t count now.
A ugly green demon was sitting in the middle of the hallway. Not to hard to kill. I killed my first when I was nine years old. With one cut to the neck he would be dead. Easy , complete and I already had my plan, kill it with out getting blood on my self not too hard. The demon was now drooling, but it wasn’t completely one kind of demon. It had three different types of demons in it.

I pulled my stele out of my jacket pocket along with a small knife, drew a courage rune and charged at the beast. Raising my knife above my head to get it over with, with just one simple strike. Down powering the knife I cut off his head. Ducked behind the stair case wall and waited for it to stop bleeding. It was in shock having a seizure it would in till enough of the blood drained from the demon. Which should be soon.

Five minutes later all the demons blood was drained. It wasn’t very small so there was quite a bit of blood in it. I knocked on Clary’s door and waited for her to answer it. But it wasn’t her.
``What do you want Jace, I think it would be best if you left here without Clary hearing you.`` said Simon.

Past Simon I could see Clary sitting on the couch with a box of Kleenex’s. I couldn’t see her like that not unless my arm was around her so I looked up at Simon.
`` To talk to her. And I’m not leaving. I’ll stay out here all night and don’t bother calling cops remember? Shadowhunters have glammers. Lots of them. So it would be best if you let me in to talk to her or if you got her to come out here because I`ll warn you it will be a lot prettier if you do.``
`` Jace, you hurt her. I don’t know if its such a good idea if you see her. At all let alone three hours after it happened.``
`` Simon, please. I made I mistake and I`d like a chance to fix it.``
``Alright, in you go.``
I walked through the living room. And almost turned around just before she saw me, she looked as if she’d start crying again if I said anything. But I didn’t care. It needs to be said.

`` Clary… Listen.``
What she said not only shocked me but it shocked Simon as well.
``Simon, I’ll call you later, I need to do this alone.``
`` You sure Clar?`` he asked.
`` Yeah, I’m fine.``
``Alright. Call me later.``he said.
After he left we sat and stared at each other till finally she asked what I was doing.
`` What are you doing here Jace? You’re my brother. We cant change things. As much as I want to, we cant.``
`` I wanted to tell you that, your amazing Clary, you deserve better than me, and that when I said that I didn’t feel anything when we kissed was me trying to tell you that its hard for me to see you. Every single time. And when we kissed I didn’t feel anything that you did. I felt more. I Felt like if the world ended right then and there I’d be okay with that. I wouldn’t care. Having you in my arms is better than life itself. I love you Clarissa. I do.``

Her response is not what he expected far from it. It was amazing then again he felt if the world ended he’d be okay with it. She kissed him so hard, and so passionate that when they finally parted they were both panting. But they didn’t care they kissed again and again in till they were ready to go to bed. But just before they fell asleep Clary said something more important to him than anything in the world.

`` I love you Jace Morgonstern, I know I shouldn’t but I do.``
A few short minutes after staring into each others eyes they fell asleep.
一年多以前 Unimportance said…
big smile
omg that was amazing! i swear you would make an extrordinary writer! And dont even try to deni it. cause you know its true!
一年多以前 importance2 said…
i do not! And i Will not. Ill tell you what if you can get 10 people to say i would i will consider it.
一年多以前 Safree said…
big smile
wow nice story really cool.
一年多以前 importance2 said…
wink
pssh is not. only one down nine to go uninnii!
一年多以前 importance2 said…
crying
City Of Bones Series ( Aftermath)
Chapter.3 Jace
When we woke up her mom was standing in front of us. She looked mad. Really mad. But whats wrong with a brother and sister cuddling right, alright a lot. But we loved each other before this episode, so it doesn’t count. Clary looked confused when she woke up, but seeing her moms face made her look terrified.
``Mom?`` asked Clary.
``Obviously. Do you mind explaining this situation to me?`` said Jocelyn.
`` Um sure? What time is it?`` Clary responded.
`` Its ten Clarissa you are in big trouble. But first your brother has to leave. NOW!``
`` Miss, I don’t think that’s a good idea.`` I said
`` Either you get out of my house or I call the police.``
`` MOM!! I let him in, I let him stay. Either he stays or I go with him.``
``Well we will discuss this when you get back missy. But as of now your grounded!``
``Miss don’t ground her its my fault.`` I say.
`` Call me miss one more time little boy.``
``Come on Jace. Lets get outta here!`` Clary says and drags me out of the apartment with her.
``Clary, you really should not have done that. Your going to get in big trouble.``
`` So what? I’m done playing a good girl. If she doesn’t let you stay I’m leaving and moving in with you at the institute.``
`` Alright. We will go there now. If someone talks to us just pretend there not there. Unless its Isabelle, she’s the nice one.``
`` Got it. No others then. Okay. And please don’t make me stay in a different room. I want to be with you.``
`` Okay deal!``
`` I love you Jace…``
It took him a few moments to reply.
`` I love you too Clary``
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­** ­The­y were out side the doors of the institute. When Jace grabbed her hand, and gave her a reassuring squeeze.
``You ready Clary?``
`` Yeah if you count almost walking in with out you ready than yes.``
``Okay, but there is something I’ve been dying to do since you kissed me the first time.``
And I leaned in and kissed her lightly then opened the door and there was Maryse was looking hawk like.
``Morning to you, Jace and Clarissa. May I ask where you were all night Jace?`` said Maryse.
`` At Clarissa’s house. Is that a problem I’m nearly an adult. And your not my real mom. Remember? Your practically just my trainer.``
``JACE!!`` Yelled Maryse
`` Clary, lets head up to my room. I’ll continue this conversation with Maryse later tonight when your having your shower.``
``Jace your being a little harsh. I think I’ll go upstairs to your room and just… um… lay down I think I might be forming a head ache.``
`` I’ll go with you, me too.. And Maryse I do not want a rune. I want to go cuddle with my girlfriend.``
Maryse gave a short of gasp like an unexpected gasp, one you would get if you did something really bad. Well to bad for her. We love each other. And that’s all that’s to it. Once they were in the elevator Clary said that he was being rational.
``Jace you were being a little rational. You should be nicer to your adoptive mother, and why did you tell her something we didn’t even discuss together?``
`` Clarissa, its not a big deal so what she knows whats she going to do tell Hodge? He wont even have a chance against me anymore. Clary please don’t make this a big deal. You know I was just saying it because its true what am I suppose to say hey maryse this is my semi girlfriend. We haven’t decided yet?``
`` Babe I guess your right I mean you wouldn’t say that would you?``
``No thanks for understanding, since you could be a shadow hunter if you want to would you like me to train? So I cant get in trouble for you staying here?``
`` Um. Jace, can I wait for that one for a little while I want to see if my mom cools down before any real decisions are made.``
`` Cool I guess. Whatever you want to share my room anyhow so there’s no reason for you to train to get your own room right? Clary do you actually want to be here with me? Because if its too soon we can get you a temporary room. Like a room checked out for like a month, if that’s what you want.``
`` I want to stay with you forever. But I have to go home some time and sometime soon if I ever want to wear anything other than by sweats and t-shirt. But what are we going to do about your adoptive mother? We’re still not legal adults. We cant make any real choices yet. Like buying a house and moving into it or anything.``
`` I don’t think we should move out of the institute even if we do end up staying together. I have a feeling Valentine has been lurking around the city. Lots of murders of old circle members have been going on lately. And all arrows are pointing in his direction.``
`` Do you think my mom is alright. Because she is an old circle member.``
``I’d give her a call let her know whats going on.``
``Ok``
Clary called her mom. When she answered it sounded like demon radation had been going on lately. But I kept my mouth shut.
`` Mom, are you alright.``
``Yes honey. Just stay with Jace I know he knows lots of stuff about demons and Valentine. I know you’ll find me. Stay away for awhile. Promise me honey.``
`` I promise.``
Oh no. Not again. Clary was starting to cry.
`` Jace and I will find you mom I promise.``
`` Tell Jace to look at the painting of the ship in the museum by our block. That tells him all you need to know. I love you honey.`` then her voice was cut of by a sharp scream and a fuzz that indicates that the phone has been hung up. Clary jumped into my arms and gave me a huge hug while she cried.
一年多以前 importance2 said…
blush
I might not get the chance to post another chapter tonight. If anyone cares. Im having a few diffuclties with my computer. Your welcome to comment. Constructive critisisum is apprecatied.
一年多以前 importance2 said…
meh
Haha sorry im on my iphone my computer broke ill try writting soon if anyone cares.
一年多以前 Unimportance said…
i care!
一年多以前 importance2 said…
Haha! Unnii you knOw that your a good friend of mine, and ill try getting a chapter out before tomorrow
一年多以前 importance2 said…
heart
City Of Bones Series
Chapter.4
Jace
Thats the last time I ever want to see Clary cry again. All I can do for her is tell her that we will find her mom no matter what happens. I cannot, absolutly cannot see her if we fail at finding her mom.
"Clary?"
She said nothing.
"Clary? You asleep?""No Jace I'm not. I'm in love with you, but I also love my mom. I'd die if I loose one of you."
"It's alright. Believe me. I'd walk through fire to get your mom back to you. Even if it means.. joining forces with... V...A...L"
"It's alright you don't have to say his name. It's fine. I would never expect you to do that. Even for me. I'd rather..."
"You don't have to say it either. I know what your talking about."
Clary looked into her eyes and for the first time and along time she new he loved her. He bend down and kissed her.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
CLARY:
I love him.I love him. I love him. I love him. I love him. That was the only thought that was going through her head, as they were looking for Valentine.
"Wait here. Seriously. Don't move I think I've found a sign. A good one."
"Yup"
As soon as he beloved Jace left there he was. In his shinny black shadow hunter armour with his silvery blonde hair. All she could do was stare before he said...
"Hey there daughter. What do we have here?"
The first thought going through here head was jace and thats all she could say..
"JACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled on the top of her lungs.