布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 问题 问题 Questions...

brucas4ever posted on Sep 16, 2010 at 01:41AM
I'm in a really weird mood.

Although this has nothing to do with Brucas:

Anyways i was wondering is there like any obsessions you have (not over like a couple or a person) but something crazy like you can only walk up the stairs backwards. Just something just like anything crazy.

I'm just really curious

I'm convinced i have OCD with certain things that's why.

布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 8 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 monLOVEbrucas said…
Hannah you know my OCD.

Anything to do with numbers, espically volume has to be like,

5, 10, 15,20, 25, 30 ETC

If its not like that, i feel weird, and i just wont stop thinking about it!!
一年多以前 Dean-girlx said…
I hate the letter Y. HATE IT. I avoid using it whenever I can.

:P if that counts.
一年多以前 Broody_4_Cheery said…
mon, i so do that too, so does my little sis, it has to go by fives. but my numbers hve to 'look good', when i use the microwave they have to match, like i cannot put something in for two and ahalf minutes, it has to be two minutes twenty-two, i can't put t in for a minute it has to be 55 seconds or 1 minute 11 seconds.

i cannot leave my house with dirty feet and i obsessively clean my hands. everything has to be in an pattern, i dont care what sort of pattern but it has to 'look right' (its very distracting while playing scrabble when im entranced by a friends gorgeous score) from a pile of books or papers, to envelopes, my shelves have a very specific order.
一年多以前 sophialover said…
I totally bite my lips when i`m nervous and i`m not stopping even when bloos comes out. FUCK,my vamp side is pretty damn intense and disgusting I dare say. I never do it in front of people though,HAHA. But it`s just like before any major exam or when a problem`s just taking over me...i`ll bite my fucking lips UGH
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
I think Mon and Mickei already know mine.

But i hate hate hate hate even numbers. Math makes me want to die. I can't have an even amount of money with me. I have to have an odd number of clothes on. I wanna die with things that are even. They make me want to kill someone. etc etc.

一年多以前 KyleGallnerd said…
I have to do my homework on the ground.
I have to be running my hands though my hair or touching it all the time.
I bite anything like I use to with necklaces, or bracelets or my
tongue
I have to check my phone every five minutes. I always know if I get a text or something but I just need to check it. Even when It was broken I still had to check it.
And I have to do things my way say I'm at an airport and they take everything out of my purse and then put it back the same way I take everything out again and do it myself. I've been like that forever
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
Ohh that reminds me.
I always have to have my music blasting in my ears or i can't do hw. it's impossible to do homework without music
一年多以前 KyleGallnerd said…
Oh same but with the tv. I'm not into the silence