布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 粉丝 Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the 粉丝 of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 116057 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3651-3700 of 116057

一年多以前 saBRUCAS said…
lol yeah...hopefully!

Hey, was there ever a character named "Rusty" on OTH?
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Broody_4_Cheery said…
not that i can remember
一年多以前 saBRUCAS said…
Because I found this and I just cant remember anyone named Rusty on OTH

According to PagesSix Chad is a very jealous ex-husbands.

EVEN though Chad Michael Murray allegedly cheated on his "One Tree Hill" co-star Sophia Bush with Paris Hilton and others during their engagement and brief marriage, he was a "jealous diva" toward other male actors who filmed scenes with Bush, even after their split. A friend of John Cates, who played "Rusty" (a rival of Murray's character "Lucas") for three episodes in the third season, said Murray was responsible for ending his stint on the series. "Chad told producers, 'It's no more John Cates or no more Chad Michael Murray,' because he thought John and Sophia were flirting," said the friend. Another insider said, "Chad was a terror to work with. Writers kept plotting him and John against each other, and Chad took it seriously. He told everyone on set he couldn't stand John, and finally producers wrote him off the show." But a rep for Murray told Page Six, "This is inaccurate." A studio source at Warner Bros. Television said, "Casting decisions are made by the studio, the network and producers. This guest star's story line was wrapped up, and production moved on." Cates could not be reached.

I gtg..ttyl
Bye!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
saBrucas agree tonights epi was very soapish. I feel like that is the direction they are going though. Its driving me nuts. Not only was Lindsey all cheerleader Leyton, even Mick when he was describing Ellie and "his" love it was like they were trying so hard to drill in this idea of they were always meant to be crap! ugh.
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
very true but i felt really bad for Peyton in this episode and Ding Dong the Bitch is dead and Lucas was an Ass this episode any body else agree.
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Man I just got a dedicated fan medal for the Brucas spot! I'm so happy! Not that it matters but if I would have a medal I would love it to be on the Brucas spot! :)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Did you guys like 605?
一年多以前 saBRUCAS said…
RealLuvAlwaysBL, I also thought that when Mick was describing Ellies love...its sounded like Mark put it in to show that thats the kind of love Leyton has. Im seriously so sick of OTH. 3 whole seasons of crap!

And I didnt feel bad for Peyton its probably just my hate for her, but the same thing happens to her every season. I just find it really hard to feel sad for Peyton.
I actually felt bad for Lindsey, but Mark also made that pro Leyton...I just dont get it.

Congrats on the medal Nemz!
And to answer your question no, not really. I havent really LIKED any of the episodes yet, Im just waiting for soemthing to happen: BL, or anything thats not predictable, but BL mostly.
I predicted the whole episode before even watching it.
last edited 一年多以前
congrads nem!

warning dont read if you dont want 605 spoiled.
i didnt mind it, it was okay. i feel like luke has been left off too easy with the lindsey thing, i mean mere montsh ago they were getting married and hes not only already with the girl he swore there was nothing going on with but hes already engaged to her, gawd lindsey is too nice for him. and jesus did brooke actually mention luke's name? shit, she did, crazy, so they know each other after all. millie's back, which i am happy about.and i am already getting dragged into the mick peyton storyline, i swore i wouldnt but what can i say, its peyton. i cant believe the jerk didnt show but well nothings easy for peyton sawyer except lucas scott. i just have one compliant with the whole mick peyton thing, it really erks me, but she rarely refers to ellie as mum or calls her mum and everytime she called her bio dad dad or her father it grated on my nerves. she has a dad, a great dad she loves and his name is larry sawyer, has she completely forgotten about him, the guy who raised her and loved her and knows her, her true father. larry's her dad, not mick wolf or whatever his name is.
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
lol thanks everyone! :)

I haven't been enjoying the show myself, I think the Psycho Carrie line is overrated. And the Peyton-Mick storyline is so predictable! Did I say it was so predictable? lol

I'm so happy for Brooke, I think I have never seen her smile until Millie came back!
speaking of predictable, teh whoel sam brooke thing, looks liek brooke will eventaully take this kid in, but idk it seems slightly strange to me, will it be like a daughter thing caus sams what 15/16/17 i dont know, either way shes a little old to have brooke as a mother figure, brookes only 23 after all. maybe sam could be like a little sister to her. families family.
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
I thought so too! With what the counselor told her about insisting going through all those shit alone! I mean, Sam is one disturbed kid!

Anyway, there were no Nate nor Vanessa in 205 right?
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
So I was at OTH forums and they noticed the voice over for 605, it was something like "is life defined by the people you choose to love?" and how contradicting it is with what Gus said!
when are they going to learn you cant choose who you love!!!
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
OMG, the warzone is killing me! How can people be so immature?!
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
yeah tell me about it I try and avoid but I can't it usually some Lpers they aren't all bad their is one on that site you will get along but I have never seen her in warzone and their are a couple war zones who are just fine and not immature.
My thoughts on 6.05
Carrie/Dan Debacle: That shit was so unbelievable, it was so obnoxious after like 5 min that I became annoyed. I can't believe it actually took 5 epis to kill that psycho bitch. All I have to say is it better be over, otherwise I'm just gonna go back to watching Days of Our Lives because atleast thats a real soap opera!
Leyton- CHEESE. Now maybe my feelings on this subject are that I can't stand a super happy Peyton, but I was like gag me, seriously it makes NO sense to me, it all happened sooooo fast, and Peyton just annoys the shit out of me, the way she does that awkward smile thing. And the fact that every single person on the show keeps on eluding to how "great love stories" are dysfunctional and well shoving the idea of Leyton more down my throat, its just not working! And by the way, Mick and Ellies love story sucks to me, they were wasted and out of their minds, rock star and groupie, neglected their children? I dunno its just like...enough already with how meant to be Leyton are, SHOW it! And not with those, hmmm good morning scenes! Disgusting. I also agree that Lindsey let him off way too easy! You've got to be kidding me, its just ridiculous. Yes Lindsey you were right about one thing...Lucas has a conflicted heart and hes a blithering IDIOT for thinking you can CHOOSE who to love! And if they are trying to portray Leyton as being so meant to be that this reunion isn't forced or chosen? I dunno IMO they need to get better writers because thats exactly what it seems like...
Peyton-SaBrucas I think I agree with you. Now I really try to like Peyton, but she is only bearable when shes acting like a normal human being to me, and her with Lucas is just way too blissed out. I honestly wanted to hit her when she came into C/B and was all goofy happy about the wedding and the dress. If I was Brooke I would have been like, seriously get a grip!lol The dad storyline is well, predictable! And she asks goofy with him too, it's really weird. I mean I get that he's a rock legend but once again, get a grip! What were the freakin candles for? Was she trying to seduce her own father? Ok. I need to calm down.lol Anyways, I knew he wasn't going to show! And well Lucas didn't either! So Boo hoo.
The only storylines I like were Nathan and Brookes. BTW Nathan looked hotter than ever, and as much as he would love to play again, he ought to take the coaching gig over whatever mad man game they showed previews for, slamball? That shit looks like juiced up ex cons playing patty cake with a basketball. Not the right environment for someone with a spinal injury!?! Are they nuts!
And I liked Brooke, but im not really into the Sam thing. I'm glad Millie is back! I think she's a million times better friend to Brooke than Peyton. Breyton have history, but Peyton just loses her brain whenever Lucas is involved. And it REALLY drives me nuts that she has no compassion for the fact that she is marrying the only man Brooke has ever been IN love with!
Last comment...and sorry so long...but did anyone think Lucas's acting has become ridiculously stupid. I mean I can't describe it any other way. It's just soooooo over exagerated. Last weeks epi was way worse, with all his speeches...I had moments of innappropriate laughter. Good thing I was only an innocent viewer! And why are they playing with 4 people for the rest of the season? That makes NO sense. The ref gave them an exception because of their situation, but be real, Q's prob rollin over in his grave watching them play!
一年多以前 saBRUCAS said…
lmao!! RealLuvAlwaysBL
exactly my thoughts!! Honestly when I read your post I *nod after thing I read. Its like you take the words right out of my mouth.
I said the exact same thing when I saw the candels...haha

And yeah Im glad that Millie is back and her frienship with Brooke is way better than Breyton's.
But then again I think any frienship is better than Breyton's but thats besides the point.
Sometimes I dont know what Im watching OTH or bad a soap opera.

I also think that Brooke is going to adopt Sam and Im not all that excited about it...but we'll see.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 livelovelaugh said…
it was very much like a soap opra 2nite but i really enjoyed it i felt so bad for lindsey another perfect example of why leytonn is selfish
I felt really bad for Lindsey too. For the last 4 epis I've been soooo confused. The whole idea that they went to LV and got engaged just threw me off, and considering Lindsey called prior to that and confessed to missing him, he has some balls thats all i gotta say.
I like Lindsey, I think she's got some sense! Its so weird to me that when Leyton get together its like the show dynamics disappear. I mean, isn't it odd that an amazing Brucas friendship, and a recent ex-fianceship, yes i made up that word, just vanished and now its like Leyton revolves in an alternate universe? Yea thats why I hate them!
i no its sooooo selfish its like all that stuff doesnt matter its jus leyton but im loving not having leyton scenes :P
yea but there was enough cheese in that morning/set the date scene to choke me!
awwww god yeh lol i know but there not pissin me off yet
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
hey did you guys see oth?? it was so so so so so bad!
bad did you not like it? i loved it
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
I did too i can understand people not liking it but it was great I really loved when Deb hit Carrie in the head with that bottle.
I didn't like it either. but then again I can't stand peyton more and more these days.
yeh i loved that bit i was like woooooo deb lol
I liked Deb hitting carrie in the head with that bottle thats for sure. but on the whole not so much. I mean im just to the point where I need some brucas! Its like Im feening for it!lol
im ok with it at the moment im looking forward to brooke and millie trying to get back
yea. you are obviously much more patient than I am. that's something I must work on!lol
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
yes just it give it time. they just released the new promo and the way they put it together makes it look like Brooke is gonna tell Peyton something about Lucas. you guys check out to see if i am wrong. You might want to fast forward the first part.

link
interesting maybe but it jus could be about her getting attacked
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
NO come on guys it was so bad!!! Deb totally unrealistic! and how Nanny carrie came back to life. Leyton(<-- that right there should be enough) Brooke has like no good scenes.... grr..everything just annoyed me!!!!! ohh and Lindsey found out about peyton..it's so sad like a week ago Lucas was calling her telling her how much he loved her!
一年多以前 saBRUCAS said…
^^ ITA! It sucked IMO.
I was like are you kidding me with Carrie coming back to life? like wtf...why did they need that? and the way she died was so soapish...Deb hits her with a bottle and then instead of leaving that place Haley and Deb decide to talk and then Dan comes and shoots Carrie, but she still comes back to life....ugghhh

I felt so bad for Lindsey, and I hated the fact that she was like "I was rooting for the couple in the book" what the hell? you were about to marry this guy 2 days ago...you cant be fine with him already engaged and about to get married to another girl.
I'm just done with Peyton and her storylines.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
i totally agree Chloe not only does he shoot Carrie! he fires the gun and it goes perfectly right between deb and haley! Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb!

it was so sad in the copy of the book she gave him it was like "i love you"
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Hey have you guys voted?

link
i didnt completely hate it, it was okay, i didnt like the dan and carrie thing and thought the ending with her coming back was crap, i totally didnt like how calm lindsey was, lucas got off way too easily, leyton gets off way too easily too much, and i didnt like the way peyton called kept calling a guy she doesnt even know her father when she already has a great father. but idk i thought it was all kinda dragged on and dull, i dint hate it though, just wasnt enthralled by it.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
hey mickei! :)
hey nem, wats up?
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
lol nothing much. I'm about to get off.
aww. well i guess this is goodbye.
anyone on?
一年多以前 sophialover said…
yeep! i'm on!! I'm SO bored damn it! lol!
awwww bless ya im jus making a twilight video =) im so excited its my birthday 2morow lol
一年多以前 sophialover said…
AWWWWW!!!
Congrats hun!! OMG!! Hope you have fun<33! I'm sure it's gonna be soo great! Are you going to invite your friends or prepare anything special and everything?
swel 2morrow like all my family are coming round but on friday me and all my friends are going out
一年多以前 sophialover said…
GREAAT<33!
OMG! Happy birthday if we don't manage to talk to you tomorrow hun!! hihi!
thanks alot =)i doubt i will be on 2moz lol so do you no why oth and gg aint on next week
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
hey Dwan you still on??