布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 粉丝 Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the 粉丝 of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 116057 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 33051-33100 of 116057

一年多以前 mollyx365 said…
LEYTON!
一年多以前 mollyx365 said…
huh, eyesexage.
whaddya know :)
一年多以前 Janni said…
anyone on?
一年多以前 Janni said…
MOLLLY!!!!
一年多以前 livelovelaugh said…
janiiiiii
一年多以前 Janni said…
DAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

Major pissing news! well not major xP
一年多以前 mollyx365 said…
JANNNI AND DAWWWWWN :D
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
eww totally kidding glad you guys didn't believe me
oooo wat spill
一年多以前 Janni said…
first of all my pc is pissing me off! It's running slow, maye i should start it from the start again:/

Ok.. so you know that I sent a mail to dave last night (again btw) and guess what! He finally answered! He told me that he had gotten severeal mails and it was DIFFERENT icons and banenr from people! I mean! who the hell is sending him mails asking him to change into new ones when they aren't the one sthat won the pick!? (I'm PISSE) then he says that he will rotate.. ( in my ASS) and that he wont change it now cause it was just changed..

i'm go gonna rn and get it;D *running*
hey hannah and molly
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
people!
一年多以前 Janni said…
HANNAH!!!!!
it has been FORVER! since i have talked to you!
一年多以前 Janni said…
THE LETTER:

Sorry Janni, but we've been getting multiple conflicting requests from people to change the Brucas icon and banner and can't comply with all of them unfortunately. We will rotate them when we can but will not be able to rotate them anytime we get a request. I believe someone just changed the icon and banner recently.

Dave
omg who the hell im gonna post a pick about it send it to papa instead he will do it lol
一年多以前 mollyx365 said…
OMG Who would send him different banners?!
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
im so effin pissed off! like words can't even describe it right now
一年多以前 Janni said…
What if we ALL send him the banner & icon that WON the pick! You'll fins it the info site forum, and i posted the pick too! So papa & dave can check out that these are th ones that won the pick!?
一年多以前 Janni said…
Hannah! Take a look?:D
link
一年多以前 Chlarkfan said…
heyy, (:
一年多以前 Janni said…
DAwn take a look too!

brb.. gonan restart the comp;D
一年多以前 Janni said…
HEY Jelena!!!!
I have always wanted to know this, did you make this spo? caus ei remember yous saying no beofre, but there was one/some people saying that you were the one who made it..?

maybe not cause it's kind fo working:P
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
jelena:)

im so upset
一年多以前 Janni said…
why Hannah?
ive made a pick so who ever is doing it will get the hint
一年多以前 Janni said…
mine?
EYESEXAGE
一年多以前 Janni said…
Ok Dawn;D

I thinkg it is one of those newbeis.. i remember one adding some icons and asked which one we wanted for the spot icon.. i was like WTH!?
一年多以前 Janni said…
Hannah why are you mad/pissed?
一年多以前 mollyx365 said…
Hey Jelena!
Ahh i`m so delayed lol.
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
cause my teacher is an ass@!
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
U-G- FEAKING H
一年多以前 Chlarkfan said…
haha, no i didn't make it, i wish i did! (:
awhh, why are you upset hannah?
一年多以前 Janni said…
whu is your teacher an ass?

mine is just RETARED! THe whole class yell at him all the time! He is just #*¨4129+49|
一年多以前 Chlarkfan said…
hahah!! mine is retarted too!
一年多以前 Janni said…
He is a 14 days vaca now cause he is having a baby, and when he told us that the whole class cherred in front of him:/
xD
一年多以前 Chlarkfan said…
HAHA! nice Janni! (:
that is awesomee!
一年多以前 mollyx365 said…
Lmao

I hate my teachers
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
long story short yesterday my health teacher flipped out cause someone talked during his power point(not me) so he gave everyone in the class 0 for like 5different assignments.. and today he gave us a test on that power point worth 150points and it was like the hardest test of my life that i totally completely failed it! :[[[[ and i was getting a 97 which is an A and without him entering my failed test i have an 85 for doing nothing wrong....so now i went from a A to a C in less than 24hrs. for doing nothing wrong...
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Janni said…
lol! I'm watching supernatural and one of them just saw an old friends of his! and she has just been to california, and asked her how it was, and she says that it was good and that she met someone called Micael Murry in a Bar!
lol xD chad!
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
UGH im so pissed cause grades are coming up soon:[[[
一年多以前 Janni said…
He is an ASSS!!
You should complain! Take your parents and feloow classmated and do something about it!
That is just WRONG!!
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
hahah that's awesome
一年多以前 mollyx365 said…
Awe that really sucks!
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
duhh! im going to my counselor tom to get switched out of his class hope it works!

ohh i forgot to add after he gave everyone the zeros he told us that no one could get out of their seats! BUT he let his favorite student view the whole power point! i was livid!
一年多以前 Chlarkfan said…
awhh! that really suckss, but i agree with Janni,
you should complain!!
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
im so pissed off! cause im screwed by my parents
一年多以前 Janni said…
and we have him in P.E (gym) too and he LOVES to dance! SO we have been dancing for freaking 5 months or so! Then most off the class shouted and yelled at him AGAIN! and now we have ok hours in P.E but is still RETARED!
He has probably spent half of his life sayin "hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"
一年多以前 Janni said…
mischievous
33 100th comment
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Janni said…
yowe