布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 粉丝 Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the 粉丝 of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 116057 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 116057

一年多以前 Broody_4_Cheery said…
glad the faith is still strong anyways gtg catchya l8r.
一年多以前 sophialover said…
and will always be...haha! Ok! byee!!
一年多以前 sophialover said…
GO YOU!
You got the first comment on the page Mickei...grr!
一年多以前 livelovelaugh said…
byeeeee

im worried now coz i do think leyton will probs be but i will never stop losing hope
一年多以前 sophialover said…
Dawn don't worry about it! I think it's gonna be hard for BLers in the beginning of the season, but then Pucas will understand they aren't meant to be and then...welll...it's gonna be heaven!

PS:Don't forget about Jake! Mark is working so hard in order to persuade Bryan to come back! That's why i STILL want him alive...lol!
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
You shouldn't worry, no matter what happens, Brucas is still better. If friendship is all they can have, it would still weigh heavier than any Leyton... i-don't-know-what-to-call-it-hmm-maybe-rel­ati­ons­hip­. lol so yeah, I have to go. I'm getting addicted to this forum. lol. TTYL! :]
last edited 一年多以前
yeh true if there friends at least and is it abit of a coincedence that both chad and sophia dont wanna do it anymore lol
i hope jake does come back
一年多以前 Janni said…
Mary anybody here? I nee help! I'm alomst relapsing here!! I need to find out about BL in this season. I don't have problems wiht waiting wiht the other plots..
HELP!!
一年多以前 sophialover said…
I'm ALWAYS here...lol!
you mean..spoilers?
yeh i wanna know what happens to
一年多以前 sophialover said…
i know...but...Janni what exactly do you mean? New promos or smthing?
一年多以前 Janni said…
sry, my battery wnt down. I mean spoiler.. i wanto know if anything about BL is coming!
一年多以前 Janni said…
Is it wrong if i ask you guys who reads spoilers if any BL is coming up?
一年多以前 sophialover said…
muahaha...can't believe you're asking for spoilers! LMAO!
OMG..like seriously...my stomach hurts from laughing right now!
hihi..Sorry i don't read spoilers now..(thanks to you)! lol!
一年多以前 Janni said…
don't tease me! Help me be strong..
-the master becomes the student:p
一年多以前 Janni said…
anybody here?
im here =)
一年多以前 Janni said…
Hi Dawn^^ do you read the spoilers?
nope ive been good lol sorry

i read some but nothing about brucas came up =(
一年多以前 Janni said…
buhu:'( ok we need to stop talking about spoiler here or else i'm totally going to crack:P

So..have you seen the promo to the next episode, the one with Jamie, skilz & deb?
yeh that looked so funny lol there gonna get caught i think naley catches them soon
一年多以前 Janni said…
i can't wait to see Nathan's reaction. lol!
And Jamie was so adorable in that scene<3
"ANd they thought the last nanny was crazy!" LMAO!
i no haha i thought that was so funny
一年多以前 Janni said…
What are you doing? HOw is college going?
im jus watching gilmore girls andcollage is going good wasnt there 2day tho coz i only had one lesson and it was cancelled coz stupid first years started lol so how old are you do you go to school?
一年多以前 Janni said…
lol!
I'm 15 so just doing the regular school thing..
Which season season of Gilmroe Girls?
i loved school way better than collage lol

im on season 4 they didnt air over here so ive started watching them
一年多以前 Janni said…
I DON'T KNOW OF THIS IS A SPOILER, SO ALERT!!

I just read that someone new is coming into OTH, Austin Nichols is name is. He is going to play some movie produer who wants to turn Lucas's book into a film or something. But it said something that he has had a realtionship with Peyton before ans something about that being a triangle.
But maybe this will stirr something up between LP!
一年多以前 Janni said…
they are showing it on tv here now, but i don't make it after school, so i ususallu get to see the last ten minutes. So who do uo like Rory with?
wel ive only seen her with dean and jess so far i liked her with jess more
一年多以前 Janni said…
ok, i have seen her iwth Dean in s1. but not with Jess. But i have seen s5-7 so i like Logan..He comes in s5 so somthing to look forward to;)
yeh ive herd most people like him the best lol i will jus wait and see imlike staying away from anything gilmore girls coz i dont wanna have it ruined it kinda gets hard if i watch an episode on fanpop and the quiz questions are at the side lol
一年多以前 Janni said…
understand...did you read the thing i wrote or didn't you cause of the maybe spoiler thing
what thing did you right?
一年多以前 Janni said…
up there the first line was in block leters, about me knowing that if the rest wasnt a spoiler:

I DON'T KNOW OF THIS IS A SPOILER, SO ALERT!!

I just read that someone new is coming into OTH, Austin Nichols is name is. He is going to play some movie produer who wants to turn Lucas's book into a film or something. But it said something that he has had a realtionship with Peyton before ans something about that being a triangle.
But maybe this will stirr something up between LP!
oh i heard it was suposed to be her farther or is that a dif guy?
一年多以前 Janni said…
no , it thing that Peytona had a realtionship with him. just read it on www.onetreehillblog.com
but gota go.
XOXO<3
ok hun cya
xxxx
一年多以前 RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
Anyone on? I just did a bad thing...lol. I started snooping on the Leyton spot. I was trying to see where they were coming from. In the end though, I just got discouraged...there are very few open minded rational LPers. I finally commented after reading LPer after LPer trash BL and other fans for questioning the comet being Peyton. They were so repulsive, called us fat, geeks, and my favorite desperate. I tried to reason with them, I guess I'll have to wait and see how that goes. I just can't stand that they are not open to the idea of someone else being great with Lucas! UGH!!! ok rant over...
hey you still around? lol, curiosity killed the cat. hehehe i get curious sometiems too, like why do people go for leyton when there is brucas, what do they possibily see in teh couple when they talk about chemistry and how meant to be they are, so every now and then i will read something pro leyton or force myself to wtach a leyton vid, and i still dont see it, i understand teh concept of l;eyton and what attracts peopel to them, but to say its undeniable and that they have chemistry, i try i really try to see it and i just can't. i still just see euther two friends or two actors.
im sure though as long as youw eren't harsh and made comments like brucas rules leyton sucks that they wont go all crazy, we get leytoners on here some times, dont we, nice ones that is. like eka's best friend.
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
lol reading about Leyton can be frustrating. And tiring. Anyway, I was at our school lib this morning and I am watching s1 and I just noticed, Luke and Brooke both did the robotic dance!
lol. nice observation, that can be their wedding dancem screw the waltz
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Haha yeah. It's fun anyway. :D

No one seems to be on. I'm getting bored.

Oh yeah, I found this on Leyton's spot. Might be worth reading. ;] link
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
I have to post again. So last night, I was really pissed going into the Leyton spot. Well, I will be a hypocrite for judging their reasons for Leyton being endgame when I know some of our reasons are just as lame. Please do not be angry, I am not an enemy. I just thought maybe we can re-organize things and come up with just one article where we have compiled our best concrete reasons for Brucas being endgame. I mean, it is not even about the number, this is not a contest. What matters is the quality of our reasoning. We could find a million reasons why they should end up but what's the logic behind it? Is it appropriate? Is it truthful? That's why many are leaning towards LP, because it is more logical. We won't convince them to switch to Brucas but they should know that we have a strong stand in this issue, and not just because they have the greatest chemistry (although that's very true!) or whatever. And for the other simple things we notice, we can post them somewhere else because who knows, those might actually mean something. I think this will be our best weapon for keeping the BL faith alive. They should know where we are coming from and so that they can't say anything about us (although I know trashtalks don't affect a die-hard Brucas fan). So yeah, what do you guys think?
last edited 一年多以前
i think thats a awesome idea
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
hey anyone on??
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
I am
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
cool whats up??
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
nothing much I just cruising this sit and oth forums