布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 粉丝 Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the 粉丝 of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 116057 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 110951-111000 of 116057

一年多以前 babyd21 said…
what can i say, i love to sing lol...this year i even did a solo at the senior goin away thing, can i just say very terrifyin!

well i sort of deleted my fb last summer, but if you really really want me to i'll reactivate it just for you guys lol
一年多以前 Broody_4_Cheery said…
lol d, go for it, so e can stalk u there.

michelle is a common name, i sat with two other michelles in yr 12, we were all friends, imagine how confusing that got. hence all the nicknames, i was mickei or squirt, then there was shell and twiggles/twiggs.
一年多以前 babyd21 said…
well who knows, it could be a ton of different reasons...
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
awww that's awesome. solo how scary!

lol it's fine you don't have to if you don't want to
一年多以前 babyd21 said…
eyesexage!!

my aunts name is michelle lol

my mom even recorded it, an now its on youtube...

i will...it just might take a little while for me to finally do it, very last minute kind of person (can't remember the right word)
im sure you were great d. what sort of songs d u sing?
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
lol youtube that's aweomse!

yeah that name is so popular.
I hate my name so ugly. i only like my last name.
aw hannah you have a lovely name.

i loved my last name sooooooo much i changed it once i turned 18 :P

d show us you singing!
一年多以前 babyd21 said…
thanks :D ...well anythin really, but the song i did for the solo was love story by taylor swift (don't you hate her hannah?), i wanted to do quicksand by bethany joy galeotti (the one in the s7 premiere), but i couldn't find the karaoke version of it...
一年多以前 babyd21 said…
hannah your crazy, i love your name!!

lol mickei, what was it??

here it is (an tell the truth about what you really think, no sugarcoatin it! lol):
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
why'd you change your name
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
lol yes i hate tay swift but i'll watch it for you:)
d you are awesome, seriously, i am way pleasantly surprised, you song great, i prefer you over taylor swift. im replaying it :P

arghh hannah my original last name was long and spanish and no one pronounced it right, ad considering i havet had anything to do with my father or his fam since i was like nine i changed to my grandmothers and mothers maiden names when i got old enough to legally change it. in my heart i was a clark.
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
OMG you are amazing<3 such a great voice!
I would never be able to preform like that scary!
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
awww that's so cute<3
lol

i love my last name. i'm never gonna change it not even when i get married. Unless my husband agrees to hyphen his last name i'm not doing mine
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
Much better than Taylor Swift have you ever heard her live? ehh it's horrible she sounds like a dying cow. HER voice is like a computer legit
一年多以前 babyd21 said…
thanks guys!! i'm glad you like it!! :D

clark suits you mickei!!

my last names spanish but its short, and i love mine...

lol hannah
一年多以前 babyd21 said…
i know she does suck live, i do like the fixed versions tho...i would never go to see her live!!
after all the trouble i went to changing my last name there is no way i am frigging ever changing it again, i dont care if i get married, couldnt even hyphen it because then i would have thre last names lol, its hard enough with two, and to keep my spanish roots i added my maternal grandmotehrs last name in too, so i didnt just honour both my granparents but i continued to honour my spanish ancestry.

you are awesome d, and i love your last name.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
i swear. it's BS. i'm not changing my last name which i have had my ENTIRE life. I'll take his if he takes mine.
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
never saw her live. only on tv live and i always yell i'm like turn this shit off. my friend went to her concert and said she was absolutely horrible.

Yeah why should we have to change out last names? it's bs. i want to change my first name.

Do you guys want kids?
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
You have a really pretty last name dee.
Clark is nice too. :)
i dont like how cliche taylor swifts songs are, tehy have such damn catchy tunes but you listen to teh lyrics and ts like, seriously grow up.

totally guys shoudl be open to channging their names too, but having kids make it all complicated, tigger you plan to hyphen their names?

i want kids, lots and lots and lots of kids, maybe three boys and two girls. but i wanna foster or adopt, not fussed on the biological issue. id be too picky on picking the father, imagine trusting a guy with teh most important thing in your life, yeah dont see it happening, and i refuse to bring afatherlss child into the world on purpose. how bout u hannah, u want kids?
blah blah blah
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 babyd21 said…
i haven't seen her live live, but i've seen her live through tv...and it was so bad i had to change the channel until it was over lol

hahaha i can see it now hannah, you an your future husband gettin in an argument about this lmfao...well if you do change your first name what would you change it to??

ya see what i don't understand is why do the woment have to change theres?? why cant the guys do it??

yea, i want a lot lol...do you hannah??

thanks mickei!!
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
Pixie you read my mind you don't understand how much i hate her
when i'm in the car with my sisters if their pissed at me they put on Tay swift as my punishment i go insane.

Nope kids are evil. Gosh i'm so werid. i hate childrens well i don't hate them they just piss me off. When i see someone preggers i feel sorry for them. I'm such a bitch. I think i'm this way cause i've grown up with soooooooooooo many siblings.
aw hannah, u hate em that much, and you wanna be a teacher? lmao, well i guess you wont have to go to work and then go hoem to kids too.
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
idk. My first name was supposed to be this crazy italian name i have no idea how to spell it was my great grandma's name her birthday was a day before mine.

I was named Michelle at first but like a day after they thought of Hannah and like that better.
Or i was gonna be named Naomi. ( i found this out like a month ago)

i wouldn't change my first name just cause i would feel bad for my parents and i'd feel stupid suddenly everyone would call me by a different name...lol...

a lot of kids would kill me.
I'll be the crazy fun aunt for all my siblings kids. i just can't have kids myself.
一年多以前 babyd21 said…
i like her songs *goes to hide from hannah an mickei, who are chasin after me with torches*
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
lol i more wanna be a book editor if that doesn't work than i'm gonna be a teacher. But high school i think cause they are crazy but idk i want to actually be able to help people not like 4th graders or smth
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
lol you can like her songs i know so many people who love her. i just don't. doesn't appeal to me lol
i had a friend in hs who was called cheryl, reconnected with her recently and her name is now charli, weirdest thing of all her mum changed it. she decided eighteenafter teh fact she ddnt lik teh name cheryl.

hannah's pretty. i current name if i was to have a daughter is brierley. i think i want tonnes of kids just so i can have fun picking names.
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
best quote ever '"umm, can i get a coke?" "is pepsi alright" "i dont know, is monopoly money alright""
d, we forgive you, after all u like bl, so ur taste doesnt comepletely suck :P
一年多以前 babyd21 said…
its the opposite for me, since i have soo many sibilings, thats why i want to have so many kids lol

no they wouldn't they would love you!!
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
i would love naming kids. i love names they are so interesting.
I kinda wanna work at a safe home place so i can have the job of naming all the newborns hat come in! i would give them the best names ever.

ehh nah i hate my name it's so ugly and boring it's spelled the same backwards and forwards i don't really have a nickname out of it i get really weird nicknames. a lot of people just call me by my last name.
lol hananh, tahts great, wheres it from?

im with d, even though i like hate my sibs and dont talk tyo them 50% of the time growing up with a large family makes me wanta large family, a big backyad with instant sport teams. though hannah i think you have like twice as many siblings as teh rest of the world.
they call you by your last name, how summer of them. thats a smart idea hannah working in one of thsoe places so you can name kids. brilliant, i love it.
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
hahah that's so weird how she changed her first name.
I understand people changing their last names. but not their first

like my cousin he wanted a more Italian sounding name so he changed his name from John to Giovanni. seriously like WTF? who does that it's weird. He did it when he turned 10 he told his parents that.

But it's so funny so many people in my family have such Italian names like legit.
一年多以前 babyd21 said…
lol that is weird...

aww thats a great name mickei!!

i have to say that i am highly offended by that, i have great taste!!

lmao thats hilarious!!

great quotes: “You think you're being funny but you're being really really childish…Sam Winchester wears make-up…Sam Winchester cries his way through sex…Sam Winchester keeps a ruler by his bed and every morning when he wakes up he…okay enough!”
&
“Yea, what do you wanna do, poke her with a stick?” … *shrugs* … “Dude, you are not gonna poke her with a stick!”
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
lol Dee i think has the same amount as me! lol
idk i just don't want them. I think it's like my placement though i'm the middle child. well kinda.
As you know i'm a twin but i don't consider myself a twin i consider him younger (he technically is by a few mins) but he acts so much younger so yeah.

So i like to tell people i have 3younger brothers it's true even if one is only a few mins.

the spots and all that jazz is great but idk just can't see myself interested in that stuff.

best part of big fmaily is the family vacations those are the best.
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
lol sometimes i wish i watched supernatural!

what do you mean how "summer of them" ?
italian names can be awesome, and greek names are great, and i flove irish/welsh/gaelic/celtic names.

d,how many you got?
lol summer, from oc, calls everyone by their last name.
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
ohhhhhhhhhhh i get it summer from the OC. lol

Well it's mostly school people. I remember there was this one class last year where my teacher only called us by our last names and by the end of the year everyone didn't even know everyones first names so everyone just called each other by their last name it just became habbit. idk and sports they always called me by my last name.
boo
boo
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
why you say boo?>
boo
cake
"most of the time love doesn't need words" - lucas. but just in case people doubt it, here are the words "Because you kink your eyebrow when you're trying to be cute. And you quote Keimoo, even though I've never actually seen you read. And because, you miss your parents, but you'll never ever admit that. And because I've given exactly two of these embarrassing speeches in my entire life, and they've both been with you. I mean, that's gotta mean something right? And because we're both gonna get pneumonia, but if you need to hear why I love you, I can go on all night."
last edited 一年多以前
 [i]"most of the time 爱情 doesn't need words" - lucas[/i]. but just in case people doubt it, here are