布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 粉丝 Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the 粉丝 of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 116057 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 106701-106750 of 116057

一年多以前 OMGitsBrooke said…
you are disturbed seriously
一年多以前 SOPHILCHAD said…
i'm perfectly normal, i've been to the doctor yesterday...
一年多以前 OMGitsBrooke said…
did it take so long time for you to make that up? hahaha
一年多以前 SOPHILCHAD said…
did it take so long time for you to find your brain????
一年多以前 OMGitsBrooke said…
haven't found it yet:(
一年多以前 SOPHILCHAD said…
I can see that.. Call the emergency they might find your brain
一年多以前 OMGitsBrooke said…
ever heard of msn? no didn't think so. KISSSS
一年多以前 SOPHILCHAD said…
yes, i have little miss thing... Remember when you told me about that guy who was crazy about you????
一年多以前 OMGitsBrooke said…
eh what are you talking about? stop with your nonsense now :*
一年多以前 SOPHILCHAD said…
monkey
Haha just kidding with you.. Leyla porque do we like --> ?
一年多以前 OMGitsBrooke said…
HAHAHA we're not normal sevgili
一年多以前 SOPHILCHAD said…
heart
lmao no we're not amor
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 SOPHILCHAD said…
why are you deleting your comments :O
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 OMGitsBrooke said…
haha i'll tell you later :D
一年多以前 SOPHILCHAD said…
why?? tell me now leyla :(
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 sophialover said…
jesus.
16 hours? SERIOUSLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
come on guys we we're on a roll!
一年多以前 sophialover said…
loll,i knowww,we can do it.
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
yes we can
一年多以前 sophialover said…
any newws,bitch? Are you spoiler free for the finale?
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
I'm spoiler Free

besides this article i was reading last night about how Boone, Shannon, and Juliet (SJ hope!!!) will appear in the finale!

I'M STOKED I'm having a Lost party with my friend the finale is 1hour of catch up through all the seasons, then it's 3hours of lost, then it's an hour and a half on Jimmy Kimmle live! I'm watching it all! I'm not gonna go to bed until like 1 or 2am but it's worth it! it's like my baby is dying

lmfao my sisters are watching rain scene in the backround it's on tv
一年多以前 sophialover said…
WOAH. Huge plans then. I won`t be able to freaking watch it live. It`s 3 a.m in Greece. So Monday first thing in the morning,I will.

The anticipation is freaking killing me already. I still can`t believe how i`ll just no longer wait for Tuesday to come or just discuss about a brand new ep & exciting twists. DAMN IT. Ugh,i`m too attached to that show i guess. Cause at first i was simply watching for SK & Sawyer but then....UGH...

...I`M PRETTY SURE/HAVE A FEELING/IT`S GOING TO BE AN OVERALL HAPPY FINALE. There WILL be sad moments but i`m wishing for a happy end...idk why.
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
i would have posted yesterday/last night but i was catching up on greys and making a bunch of art
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
Ugh,i`m too attached to that show i guess. Cause at first i was simply watching for SK & Sawyer but then....UGH...

SAME BUT WITH JATE!
But i have such an attachment to every character! IT'S insane!!!
I kinda like how they got rid of some main charcters i was thinging about it last night, and now were gonna have so much more time for Sawyer Jack and Kate! it's just gonna be amazing!

I'm sooo ready
My lost party is gonna be epic!

The thing is you don't know if it will be happy or sad cause it's lost they could like blow up the island and that would be the end

Lol i finished HP... I watched the 2nd movie yesterday and i'm watching the 3rd tonight!

一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
surprise
ohhhh
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
! no!
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
eyesexage ** <3 *0
 eyesexage ** <3 *0
一年多以前 sophialover said…
OHHHHH 7th book was epic.
YEP,same. I`ve become attached to all characters. Desmond owns my life. He`s my second best character.
And yeah,triangle`s finally ending. IF SHE ENDS UP WITH NOBODY I`M GONNA KILL THE FUCKING WRITERS/BE SERIOUSLY PISSED. I took an english exam today and i was fucking talking about Lost!!!!!!!!!
I`M A FREAK. But yeah,i mostly became obsessed with it THIS year. S6...total epicness.
一年多以前 sophialover said…
OHH Terra,how effin epic was GA? I CRIED MY EYES OUT.
一年多以前 sophialover said…
AND EW,PLEASE. That icon.
Just if she`s saying: "OH TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF ME YOUUUU IDIOT"

But I love that epi for other reasons <33
 AND EW,PLEASE. That icon. Just if she`s saying: "OH TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF ME YOUUUU IDIOT" But I lo
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
BOOK 7 was amazing! But i hate Ginny! i didn't want her with Harry! I'm like the only person ever but i just don't like her.

mine is
Jack
Desmond!
Those are my two loves! But season 1&2&3 were my BIGGEST OBSESSIVE PHASES! i was like dead! If you asked me to miss an episode of Lost i'd punch you in the face!
NO like

I swear if she doesn't end up with anyone. I will punch the wall! or kick someone!

English Exam about what?
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
TMFT♥♥♥♥
 TMFT♥♥♥♥
一年多以前 sophialover said…
BOOK 7 was amazing! But i hate Ginny! i didn't want her with Harry! I'm like the only person ever but i just don't like her.

*HUGS*
FUCK OFF GINNY MOTHERFUCKING WEASLY. ANNOYING PAIN IN THE ASS. I`m a Harmony sucker,obviously. Always hated Romione/Harry&Ginny. I ADORE Ron as an individual but loath him with Herm & just completeley hate Ginny overall.
But H/Hr <33

YES. Seasons 1,2,3...gah,you can`t beat those. Definitely.

English Exam about what?
Profisciency! Cambrige one. LMAO. We certainly need it in Greece to get a job.
一年多以前 sophialover said…
Gosh you`re such a psychotic spammer you whore...lol

Gosh you`re such a psychotic spammer 你 whore...lol
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
oh i know that finale was so freaking fantastic just when i lost faith in Shondra she does it again and Sandra and ellen were freaking fantastic
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
I can't stand Ginny she just pisses me off to my core! I just want to slap her! She's ugly and stupid! and just boring...

No i love Ron and Hermione! Harry and Hermione would just be too weird!

But i love how you hate Harry with Ginny! Their just not right! they don't fit! i hate how it's Ron's sister. Can't he find someone else!
一年多以前 sophialover said…
*bows down to Sandra`s acting*
I couldn`t help but just laugh when Derek got shot though. I`m sorry i just plain HATE the guy since season 5.
Alex broke my fucking heart to freaking pieces. He never stopped loving Izzie damn it.
Gah,fuck off Lexie whore.
一年多以前 mollyx365 said…
crying
GUYS I`m SO DEPRESSED! GA finale... SO depressing! Even though I didn`t like any of the dead characters. I was crying for Alex&Izzie!
And now LOST! It ends tomorrow!!
一年多以前 sophialover said…
NOO H/Hr would be epiiiiiiiiic xDD
I loved them since book one,day one. They`re one of my TOP AU`s.

Ginny...HATE her with a burning passion. How can a character be so stupid and pointless? I MEAN...HOW?
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
yeah i agree and i am not that big of an Alex and Izzie fan i want lexie with mark

Sandra is by far the best actress on the show and i knew from the begining derek would get shot but not all the others and i am not that sad reid and percy got shot but they way reid went was a bad way to go and mandy moore was fantastic
一年多以前 sophialover said…
I was crying for Alex&Izzie!

Molly!
Hun you`re not alone. I`ve been sobbing all day & watching THAT: link

I just......I died.
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
Ewww that picture is soooo close
Nothing like being trapped in a net<3
 Ewww that picture is soooo close Nothing like being trapped in a net<3
一年多以前 sophialover said…
heart
I love Alex/Izzie with ALL my heart & soul. I have a thing for couple i`ve shipped since Pilots,damn.
一年多以前 sophialover said…
Mandy was flawless too,I agree. But Sandra deserves a freaking golden globe for that.
She`s deffo the best actress on the show.
SHE`S AHHH-MAZING <33
一年多以前 sophialover said…
No,baby. THAT is closeness.
 No,baby. THAT is closeness.
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
depressing! Even though I didn`t like any of the dead characters
OMG WHO DIED?

MOLLY! <333 it's been months!

Ginny...HATE her with a burning passion. How can a character be so stupid and pointless? I MEAN...HOW?

in the end i just wanted to slap her in the face and be like STFU!
When Harry broke up with her i was like HELL YES!!!!!!
but it was so obvious they would end up together :(
一年多以前 mollyx365 said…
I felt bad for Lexie cause I like her... but ALEX&IZZIE<333 God. I`m so sad Katherine left.
一年多以前 Chlarkfan said…
Hellooo(:

一年多以前 mollyx365 said…

in the end i just wanted to slap her in the face and be like STFU!
When Harry broke up with her i was like HELL YES!!!!!!

LOOOL same guys. Ick I just hate her she`s so dumb.
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
Hannah lots of people died but two of the annoying mercywesters died the good mercy west person is staying next season