布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 粉丝 Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the 粉丝 of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 116057 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 105951-106000 of 116057

一年多以前 sophialover said…
who is lila?

You don`t remember her Mickei? LMAO. Fanatic LPer who saw the light in S5 and became a BLer. Noone believed her. She paid the price of being a BLer by literally getting banned. RIP.
一年多以前 monLOVEbrucas said…
Awww, Lila seems sweet.

CLEARLY SHE WAS MEANT TO BE A BLER ALL ALONG <33

Plus. ive heard she is really pretty?
MARY U WHORE, LINK ME UR TWITTER!
一年多以前 sophialover said…
Plus. ive heard she is really pretty?

If the pics she put in fanpop are real then yeah,she was stunning. She was declared "prettiest fanpop girl in 2008-2007", i think that pick`s still on the fanpop spot LMAO

OHHH I MISS LILA♥
一年多以前 sophialover said…
it`s devonhillgray Mon! Add me. I don`t use it a lot though lol
If the pics she put in fanpop are real then yeah,she was stunning. She was declared "prettiest fanpop girl in 2008-2007", i think that pick`s still on the fanpop spot LMAO

^^
LMAO THATS WERE I GOT IT FROM!
loooooool

Well i wish i met Myra, so i could have fighted with her ;p
mary, i just want alot of followers, + i only stalk x]
一年多以前 sophialover said…
heart
Yesterday i was fangirling over ArMor Cat. There was a scene in an epi of S1 when Merlin gets poisoned or smth and then Arthur is ansure of disobeying his father to get the antidote and Mor is like teasing him & at the same time offering him advice<3
一年多以前 Broody_4_Cheery said…
lol um no i dont remember her, i probably like put my blinkers on if she was a bitch as an lper or i wasn't around much at the time. but clearly if she tuned bler she was just seeing the light, and shouldnt be punished for that, esp by her friends. where as when blers turn then something is wrong and as friends we shoudlnt judge, we shoudl just call the doctor and get them on teh meds.
一年多以前 sophialover said…
I have veeeeeeeery few followers LMAO
& YEAH,staaalk♥
TWITTER STALKING FTW!
link is this really sophias page?

AND MARY U BETTA FOLLOW ME!
一年多以前 sophialover said…
laugh
where as when blers turn then something is wrong and as friends we shoudlnt judge, we shoudl just call the doctor and get them on teh meds.

Well,when Mon fell for my little joke on April`s 1st she clearly judged my pro LP feeling LMAO
一年多以前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
AWW ArMor! <333
They NEED to make them a couple in season 3, or i will be really pissed. T_T
Mary, that wasn't funny -stare-

You know how i feel about multi-shipping, and jump shipping!!

I think with OTH you cant be a mulitishipper.

AND MARY I KNOW U LIKE BJU, YOU HAVE A DIE-HARD MEDAL 4 THEM!
link

^THATS HER BF? SHE CAN DO WAY BETTAA!
Catia, do Arthur and that mogaona girl ever get together? the princess one?
sorry but who would believe that mary would turn!!!!! for lp???? lmao. its just not believable.

you guys watch merlin becaus ethey are doing s2 in australia and by teh looks of teh trailers its very gewn/arthur and morgana/merlin - y and ew, its putting me off. though the butchering of teh arhurian legends is a bit too much.
I miss jacks twitter updates =[

there so awesome <3

link
一年多以前 sophialover said…
AND MARY I KNOW U LIKE BJU, YOU HAVE A DIE-HARD MEDAL 4 THEM!

Yes...back in the first 4 epis of S6 just out of TOTAL disappointment with the LP shit. MWAHAHA. I`ve thought about unsubscribing the BJu spot SO many times.
im a multishipper with oth, but come on bl-lp is a hard one to ship both, seeing teh arguments for and against them are so well unflattering to each other.
一年多以前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Not yet, Mon. =[[
It's really pissing me off, because they have tons of flirting scenes in season 1 <33
And in season 2 they make Arthur/Gwen out of nowhere. -.-

But Merlin & Morgana don't get together either.
Yeh, i watched some scenes of gwen and arthur.

I HATE GWEN, WTF, SHE FULL LEAVES ARTHUR? WHO WULD DO SUCH A THING?!
do it mary!
一年多以前 sophialover said…
I actually LIKE Gwen around Merlin. But Gwen/Arthur is fucking nasty. Like...NASTY.
And Gwen`s disgusting in general. She`s not even pretty or anything. I`m not a racists but i can`t ship ugly people ROFL. Only in rare cases.
I`ve thought about unsubscribing the BJu spot SO many times.

Now would be the time.

DUDE; I feel kinda bad, but i unfanned the naley spot. they werre annoying me. SORRY CATIA LOL
一年多以前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
angelic
IKR??
Plus, she had Lancelot had a thing, she should be with him and leave Arthur for Morgana!
一年多以前 sophialover said…
sorry but who would believe that mary would turn!!!!! for lp???? lmao. its just not believable.

I know right? I only did it for fun. I was SURE noone would buy it anyway. But i decided to play it with style and MWAHAHA MON did buy it in the end.
一年多以前 sophialover said…
I`m all for ArMor since day one. And i`m positive they`ll happen in S3. I don`t know how i`m gonna deal with the A/G shit in S2 though. Ughh...xD
EYESEX!
 EYESEX!
一年多以前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
LOOOOL Mary. xDD
Well, she's not that bad.. But yea, she's not as pretty as Morgana, for sure.

I mean, look at Kate, she's flawless <33

AND NOOO MON! :O
How could you? You should have kept the spot, just for the seasons 1, 2 and 3. Who cares about now, if something WAS great, i would love it no matter what. It's like BL who ended soon, and OTH who got sucky.xP
 LOOOOL Mary. xDD Well, she's not that bad.. But yea, she's not as pretty as Morgana, for sure. I
MARY.

WATEVER. I caught you out though x]
i remembered it was APRILS FOOLS.

DUDE;; YOU HOLLY AND CATIA FELL FOR ME LIKE LP, i was like wtf? WHERE IS THE FAITH GUYS.
oh chophia, back when chad knew how to smile.
Yeh Catia, i think ima re-join, cause i did love them in s123 AND 4! LOL

But i loved Rachel and nathan! i wish they had sex. they wuld have been hot
LOOOOL

Luke from skins is following ashlee greenie HOW CUTE LOOL
一年多以前 sophialover said…
YOU HOLLY AND CATIA FELL FOR ME LIKE LP, i was like wtf? WHERE IS THE FAITH GUYS.

I`m proud to say i DIDN`T fell for it. Maybe for two seconds. But it was obvious. Nat turning into a SKater and you turning into a LPer...just like that? And at the same time? It smell bullshit right from the beginning. I just propped you,saying WTF cause Holly was freaking me out at that moment...lol
一年多以前 sophialover said…
Kate is INSALEY attractive. Simply gorgeous looking.
一年多以前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
LOOL, it didn't even ocured me that it was April's fool, you know i can be slow xD

LOL you should. ;D

And naah, i'm not a big Nathan/Rachel fan. xD But i would never say no to Brathan. xD
一年多以前 sophialover said…
Luke`s such a total cutie! *_*
 Luke`s such a total cutie! *_*
at this point any bfg turning lper over night is bull, never fall for it. hey who got most likely to jump ship with then BFA's?
一年多以前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
heart
Aww, he is <33
I think Kel did? loool

and i still hope for Brathan! if i cnt have brucas!
一年多以前 sophialover said…
back when chad knew how to smile.

...him and Kenzie were since day 1 freaking fake smiles all around. I`m surprised their relationship actually LASTS. Sophia`s love life`s too messy/is always pissing me off. She doesn`t seem able to give a 100% in a relationship. EVER. I think she never truly got over the separation with Chad. I mean duh,she learnt a lot from it,was cheated and hurt...but never really truly got over him no matter what. Call me dilusional but i still think she`s got a thing for him...lol Might not be love, might just be...you know...LMAO
IDK!
一年多以前 sophialover said…
Yes,Kels totally did LOL
brathan smathan, what incest, breyton all the way.
一年多以前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
heart
Lol, BN would never happen, but it's good dream. xP

Girls, i need to go now. =[
TVD is on tv, and then i need to study for a test i'll have next week. T_T

Mary, i haven't forgot the SK banner, i have the caps already saved. =)

Byee ladies, LY! <33
一年多以前 sophialover said…
link

Jack should have joined him at that specific pose LMAO
kiss
night cat
一年多以前 sophialover said…
Aw Cat,don`t worry about it,take your time. LYYYY! Bye♥
BYE CATIA LY!! <33

No Mary, im so with you on this one.

Sophia and Chad will never truley get over one another!
I mean, they said all this stuff about eachother, it cnt just disappear one day?

I THINK deep down, they are seriously soul mates, that were ripped apart but in the end, fate will bring them together <3

AND IM NOT EVEN KIDDING, i think chophia, its just a love for the ages LOOL
Jack should have joined him at that specific pose LMAO

LMAO. MARY! SO TRUE. AND JACK WULDNT HAVE BEEN SO HAIRY <33