布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 粉丝 Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the 粉丝 of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM
save

布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 116057 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 99651-99700 of 116057

一年多以前 sophialover said…
Nah. I fucking hated that SL. And it`s such such such a repeat. Generally, i don`t see why they keep mixing the SL`s of the first and second season..and like..connecting them in a way,changing just basic stuff and then "serving" them to the public as "brand new S4 Skins"
LIKE SERIOUSLY? Skins writers have ALWAYS been creative and original. I just don`t understand that. And alright the stalker storyline didn`t bother me...but now Emily slutting around like that...THANKS NO! I`ve had it once with Cass, i won`t have it again.
一年多以前 sophialover said…
Yeah i`ve read that Mon.
BUT I PRAY to god Ceffy won`t get a similar TM ending...xD
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
angelic
See! I knew it, this epi was totally 1st gen-ish!
I really don't get Freffy this season.
一年多以前 sophialover said…
They`re trying SO hard to screw Freffy up...LOL
That`s all i know.
一年多以前 monLOVEbrucas said…
Same, i Hate cook with Effy, he deserves better. WAY BETTER. But im worried they will cause i read the episode discription

Cook 'saves' effy ;/
like in this discription cook is gonna help effy BAH.

一年多以前 brattynemz said…
S3 was a loooong will they/won't they season for Freffy and now that Skins is back they're just.. together... It's so weird.

I think I'm a Cook/Effy fan too.
WTF NEM REALLY?
Bah

I hate ceffy, only because cook doesnt belong with effy, and im jealous LMAO.
and i dont like freffy that much because they hurt cook, and fuck everyone who hurts him
but i rather freffy because deep down they are love and do belong. BUT FK EM!
一年多以前 sophialover said…
Basically you scare the fuck out of me when you`re being a biased loser for Cook's sake Mon...lol
It`s so not YOU. LMAO.
I mean dislking Freffy for that? HAHA
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 sophialover said…
CEFFY ARE WRONG.
FUCKING WRONG IN EVEEEEEEEEEEERY WAY. IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY.
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
LMAO not really, but I think I prefer them over Freffy because they've had history, unlike Freffy which is just two ppl pining over the other yet chooses to not be together. At least with Cook/Effy their sex history may lead to something.
一年多以前 sophialover said…
Ceffy lost me the moment Effy said "oh yeah he`s fucking me occasionally"
That was IT for me. Period.
Plus i find it utterly disgusting and ridiculous...being sex partners and then towards of the season BOOM "OOOOH COOK IS IN LOVE WITH HER NOOOOW"
Like seriouslyy? SE-RI-OU-SLY?
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
angelic
I don't get the meant to be together since the pilot couples. Sure, we had a love triangle, but there's instant connection between Freddie and Effy, whereas Cook is just an ass who wants to get laid. So I think I prefer seeing Cook/Effy's fucking buddy relationship turn into a romantic one than seeing Freddie/Effy pine for each other for one whole season and then get together the next. It seems fake to me.
一年多以前 sophialover said…
plus i love Cook this season but was anyone else annoyed with his constant fucking moaning?
"Everybody pisses on me"
"Nothing good ever stays with me. Absolutely nothing"
At those moments i`m all like "SHUT UP DUUDE" LMAO
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
MOANING? LMAO.
一年多以前 sophialover said…
zzz
Nem i know where you`re coming from but i can`t like Cook with Effy. I`m sorry. I find their relationship terribly CHEAP and poorly written.
一年多以前 sophialover said…
YES. HE MOANS. LIKE UGHHH.
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
angelic
If I were to write the triangle that's totally what I would do. Cook/Effy as fucking buddies, then Cook suddenly develops feelings for her, Effy doesn't reciprocate because fucking buddies don't do ~love~, it's against the rules, etc etc, and because Effy ~thinks~ she's in love with Freddie, it's been set in stone since the pilot, but things change, kinda like BLP, drama drama drama. But of course the writers won't screw Freffy up. Like LP.
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
angelic
I find their relationship terribly CHEAP and poorly written.
As I said, that's because the writers aren't gonna screw Freffy up. And imagine, that's the case but there are MANY Cook/Effy fans out there. How much more if they're given real, LOVE storylines. Freffy's going out the window.
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
blush
On a side note, where's everyone?
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
angelic
Boo you whores.
一年多以前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Hey!xD
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Cat!
Hey! Tell me you do not have an exam tomorrow?
一年多以前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
laugh
LOL. I don't! My Carnival holidays started today, i have the next week free. ;D

Why the question?
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
YAY!
Cause I'm bored. See Mary and Mon ditched me! I'm watching Vampire Diaries but I can't load the 8th episode, gah!
一年多以前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Ohhh, that reminds me i have to watch the new episode. :O
Why don't that one load? =S
一年多以前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Have you heard that Breaking Dawn will be really divived in two movies? Like one isn't already bad enough, it's so stupid. They are just after money.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Because my connection keeps on messing up!

Oh gosh, what are they dividing it for!
一年多以前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Aww, that sucks. =S
But are you liking the episodes so far? =P

And IKR? It's ridiculous! It's not like the book is complex or anything, i think it's the most simple book to turn into a movie of all the 4. I hate Stephanie so much, she said it should be divided and bla bla bla.
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
heart
Yes, I love Damon!
He's the one I'm looking forward to every episode!
一年多以前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Damon is so awesome! =D
He's my favorite too <3
But i all of them. lol
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Damon IS the show.
Gah I'm in love with him haha!
Stefan reminds me so much of Edward, he's so broody. He even has the same facial expression as Rob in the movies.
一年多以前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
LOL. Yea, Stephanie did a good job of copying TVD, right? xD

But he doesn't reminds me that much of Edward now.
And i thought you liked Edward? So that should be a good reason to like Stefan. LOL, we all used to love Edward. xD
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
I loved Edward in the book, and partly because at some point I actually thought Rob is WOW HOT. LMAO.
一年多以前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
LOL. The funny thing is that i was a Robert fan girl when he played Cedric, but not so much when he played Edward. xD
 LOL. The funny thing is that i was a Robert 粉丝 girl when he played Cedric, but not so much when he p
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
He was too skinny for my liking in HP :D
一年多以前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
heart
He was adorable <33
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
But still, skinny. LMAO!
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Anyway, who is Alaric? I mean, what's his purpose???
一年多以前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
LOL, i don't mind skinny guys. Even tho he wasn't that skinny. xD
He was cute <3

Do you want me to spoil you? xP
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Yes please!
I've watched ep9&10 before ep8!!!
一年多以前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
LMAO Nem!
Okay.. He came to get his revenge because Damon killed his wife. O.o
So he knows that at least Damon is a vampire.
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
..he isn't a vampire, then?
一年多以前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
No, he's human.
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
I love Damon's abc lists. LMAO
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Oh okay. So who turned Logan?
Gah my way of watching sucks :D
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Gah we're only 300 comments away from the big one, I don't think we can get there tonight. Haha.
一年多以前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
We still have tomorrow. xD

Who turned Logan? Another vampire, but i don't remember his name, LOL. More vampire are coming to town ;D
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
I really like Jeremy!
When Stefan and Damon play roles, OMFG haha!

It is friday night for you guys so I'm sure you guys will get there.