布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 粉丝 Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the 粉丝 of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 116057 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 95451-95500 of 116057

一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
okay im really going now! i have to find my money
一年多以前 babyd21 said…
lmao bye again hunn
一年多以前 monLOVEbrucas said…
BYEEEE HAN!!

Dee u still here?
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Dead spot!
一年多以前 sophialover said…
blahh
一年多以前 Brucas4OTH said…
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Oh gosh, people. Haha
一年多以前 Brucas4OTH said…
What a surprise, right Nem?! xD
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
LMAO K!

Mary! OMG I can't wait for Skins ep2!
一年多以前 sophialover said…
HAHA you watched the first one Nem?
Isn`t it fucking dark and twisty and...brilliant? ROFL
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
OMFG I totally didn't see the beginning coming! I've seen that pick on the Skins spot, and I was like "Who's suicide girl?" LMAO then I saw her, "Great, another random character!", I was thinking about Sketch the whole time! And then she jumped and I was like "OMFG!" Haha it's disturbing!
一年多以前 sophialover said…
Wasn`t it fucking shocking?
Seriously, i had read spoilers and i was still all like WTFFF the whole time.
*_*
I couldn`t believe she literally jumped. And yeah i thought about Sketch too, but i think they`ll go further with that storyline. Like...the past of that girl and everything.
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
What else do spoilers say?

Are we getting Naomily drama?
一年多以前 sophialover said…
HAAAAAAAA i`m free to spoil you? YAY.
That she [suicide girl - Sophia] was Naomi`s stalker!
And yeah...we`re getting plenty of Naomily drama. Did you watch the promo?

THE EMILY ROOF SCENE AND NAOMI CRYING! OMFGGGGGGGGG!
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
OMFFFFG! I'm not like a Naomily shipper, but Emily loves her and I love Emily.. sooooo.. LOL!

I haven't! I just figured that from the Thomas/Cook/Naomi scene at the bar(?). Link me?
一年多以前 sophialover said…
OMGG WAIT I`LL LINK YOU!

How fucking adorable are Cook/Naomi? ♥ GOSHHHHHHHHHH.
一年多以前 sophialover said…
Naomily are perfection Nem. I mean COME ON. They`re sweet, funny and realistic.
And what i absolutely love about them is that their story isn`t truly about being gay or shit...it doesn`t revolve around the gay side in a way...it`s all about falling in love. Boy/Girl...whatever...it`s about 2 people really loving each other.

BUTTTT i`m a total Cook/Naomi sucker ehhh.
I don`t MIND what they are, friends, fuck partners, WHATEVERRRR...they`re just amazing together SO YEAHH i need more CN SCENES!
一年多以前 sophialover said…
link

that`s the second one but there`s the first one as well.
LUNCH!
BRB!
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
it`s all about falling in love.
TBH I didn't see that. I love Emily but she was almost stalking Naomi. So she already "fell" for her, if that makes sense. I want to see more of Naomi, and of course, Naomily. So this season IS good for them. I'll just have to wait and see.
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
I have to go to dinner too. BRB!
一年多以前 sophialover said…
big smile
backkk lol.
一年多以前 sophialover said…
She was perving her in a way...ROFL.
But i thought that was cute. And Emily`s speech? "I know you Naomi. I know you`re lonely. And i think you want someone to want you. Well, i do want you. So be brave. And want me back"
AWW♥
 She was perving her in a way...ROFL. But i thought that was cute. And Emily`s speech? "I know 你 Na
一年多以前 getalife said…
Hey , Mary!<3 How are ya ?
一年多以前 sophialover said…
cool
Kaiya!
HELLO!
一年多以前 getalife said…
How was Season Premiere of Skins ?xD
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
LOL yeah! Gah I love Emily <3
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
angelic
OMFG Mary you didn't cheat! <3

Kaiya!
一年多以前 sophialover said…
DRAMATIC.
It was dramatic. HAHA. It was exciting as always Kaiya. Although...well...ehem.
Anyway..xD

LOL i love Emily too. She was my fave character in the Pilot of S3 and in the first 3 epis of it i think.
But Naomi<3♥
一年多以前 sophialover said…
HA i know...LOL
一年多以前 getalife said…
Hey , Nem!:) Did you like the Season Premiere ? Because I`ve heard there was a lot of dissapointed ppl .
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Both Naomi and Emily needs more screentime =/
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Not really. The only disappointing part is that there's so little of my fave characters, TOO MUCH Thomas, but I can't really complain since it IS his episode. LMAO!
一年多以前 sophialover said…
NOOO it wasn`t that bad. It wasn`t disappointing, at least for me. But it`s different and people need to get used to the change.
PLUS it was honestly boring, just cause it was Thomas.
The main gang didn`t have much screen time.
一年多以前 sophialover said…
but is that shit true about BL getting mentioned in one crappy OTH S7 ep?
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Random but I thought I wouldn't like Naomi's long hair because her short hair suits her well, it totally fits her personality but the long hair does look good on her! I still prefer Emily's bangs though.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 getalife said…
Mary , yeah . Somehow !! Can`t wait for this =] "The girl behind the red door" & "This was Lucas` old bedroom" .<3
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 sophialover said…
"ugly shade of brown"
Ok...*melts*
Too bad ugly Julian entered the fucking room. EHHHHHH. Ugh. I hate that they`re gonna use even THAT as a BJu moment. I hate it.

BUTT....*melts*
Even for 5-6 seconds i...i just...blahh
一年多以前 getalife said…
Yeah , I`ve read most of the ppl don`t like Thomas .
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Brooke's face when she says the girl behind the BROWN door LMAO!
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
I like Thomas =/
一年多以前 sophialover said…
I SO AGREE but at the same time don`t agree.LOL.
Well it doesn`t fit Naomi`s personality but it fucking fits LILY so freaking well.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE HER WITH LONG HAIR♥♥
But still, i wish she`d kept it short for the part of Naomi. But she`s STUNNING either way.
Ahh and i don`t miss Ems`s bangs at all. They made her look FATTY. Cause her face is like FULL and ughh. She`s way better without them.

OH MY GOSH THE AMY HAIRSTYLE SHE HAD IN THE OPENING SCENE IN THE CLUB...*_*
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
IKR, it's still awww-worthy!
一年多以前 sophialover said…
I like Thomas too. But i liked him better in S3...i think...LOL
But he`s booooooooooring. Not necesarilly poitnless but BOOORING!
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Nooo! Maybe you're referring to Katie! Katie is bigger than Em so her face is more full than Em's. Idk, I guess I've associated the characters and their personality with their hair. Like I don't feel Emily in her new hair =/
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 sophialover said…
zzz
Yes but i still wouldn`t squee over it just cause i know it`s ALL pointless in the end.
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
LMAO Mary maybe you liked him better in s3 because he didn't have much screentime whereas this episode it's full on Thomas :D
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Duh, Mary! EVERYthing on OTH is pointless now.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 getalife said…
Oh , sorry than , Nem =] Who`s your favourite BL-vidder , girls ?
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 sophialover said…
No. Cause Meg`s bigger than Kat anyway...lol
And yeah Ems was ok with bangs. Not terrible or anything. They made her look SWEET. She was such a total sweetheart in S3. And they supported well her doormat/shy side as well. But this season she`s changed. And i`m loving her hair. Idk.
 No. Cause Meg`s bigger than Kat anyway...lol And yeah Ems was ok with bangs. Not terrible 或者 anythin