布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 粉丝 Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the 粉丝 of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 116057 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7201-7250 of 116057

一年多以前 Broody_4_Cheery said…
hey anyone still on?
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
hey Mickei i am
hi terra :)
一年多以前 saBRUCAS said…
WTF!!!!???!!!!!
Lucas did NOT just call Peyton his pretty girl!!!!
AHHHH!!!! Sooooo pissed!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
hey Mickei did you join tree hill forums
yeah i did manage to yesterday
what what what, sabrucas what is going on???
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
Lucas called Peyton pretty girl stupid ass Lucas
一年多以前 saBRUCAS said…
I am sooo maddd!!!
Like seriously its not even funny. Pretty girl is BROOKE!!!!
And he also said "Those were nice days we had" because Brooke is trying to make him spend the night with him but he kept on rejecting her. And he kept looking at Peyton.
But Lucas did say "Mark my words Brooke Davis will change the world someday."
what u are fn joking me, how did peyton react, how did lucas react, omfg, way to ruin the show, just goes to show :P he still loves brooke, the only way hes coping with leyton is by imagining its brucas. omg, i refuse to blame lucas, its marks fault, no its CHAD'S fault caus he wrote this ep. omfg. omfg. omfg. let me just go get my rifle...
last edited 一年多以前
yeah she will change the world, the perfect world mark created where leyton are meant to be together, she'll change that world!!! shes already done it! arghh
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
stupid ass Lucas and Chad WTF
一年多以前 saBRUCAS said…
Peyton said "Hey pretty boy" LP cant pull the pretty girl thing off.
And LP just kissed and Brooke was jealous, atleast I think she was
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
Brooke is Pretty girl not Peyton and i think everybody was surprised stupid writers.
一年多以前 saBRUCAS said…
Its just soo insulting. In every episode they have to bring Brucas down.
thats a big no no, surely leyton fans aren't exactly happy about that either, i mean we just joke around that they are giving leyton brucas qualities that aren't theres but this is a blatant brucas leyton moment and there is no denying it. i could just imagine how i would feel if they gave brucas a leyton thing like random proposals or cheesy crap full of cute crappiness, or you know awkward sex moments, things that belong to leyton.

omg, brooke has every right to be peeved, majorly. how would lucas feel if brooke started calling julian or owen broody.
一年多以前 kuhriissten said…
OMFG. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! what else happened in the episode? i'm not watching it. i thought Chad's episode was gonna be good because he said Brucas was like the catalyst or something?. ew

I'M MAJORLY PEEVED RIGHT NOW!
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
I have seen some lpers really shocked they are doing everything they can to piss us off and stop watching they should just call it One Leyton hill. this is a total slap in the face.
一年多以前 saBRUCAS said…
Okay, it started out with Lucas calling Peyton and saying " Hey Pretty girl." and Peyton says "Hey pretty boy."(present time)
(1940's)Dan's supposed to be in love with Peyton's mother and is kind of like Peyton's guardian.
Brooke has absolutely NO money. And whatever she had she gave away to a homeless. And she owes Dan money which she can not pay back.
Peyton was throwing her self at Lucas, then they kissed. Oh and People always leave resurfaced again. I am SOOOOO mad!!!!!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 kuhriissten said…
WHAT THE FCK. okay, so that fact that Lucas can NOT think of a better nickname to call Peyton just makes him seem PATHETIC! omfg. wow.
一年多以前 saBRUCAS said…
OMG Peyton got shot!!!
YEAHH!!! LOL
And Brooke got punched but Lucas didnt go save Brooke he saved Peyton ughh!
一年多以前 kuhriissten said…
ok can someone just tells me what happens later? because i dont wanna watch the damn episode.

oh and Chloe, does Brooke throw herself at Lucas too? why does "people always leave" come up again? wtf. i hate this ep already. it was supposed to be an amazing one...
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
of course he does that is what he does.
一年多以前 saBRUCAS said…
Peyton's pregnant!(Im guessing she just fell down holding her stomach and I read the spoiler) AND IAM DONE!

Brooke wants him to spend the night with him , but he keeps saying no. They were just kind of joking around. This whole episode basicaly summed up the whole show. They disregarded Brucas. Peyton dies in the end in Lucas arm after saying ILY(trying so hard to make them epic)
Kristen, Lucas and Peyton take a walk and Peyton tells Lucas about her mom and Lucas says "I have this saying people
always leave, but I say stay a while, have a nigh cap." And then they kiss.
At the end of the epi, they're back to present time and Lucas says "dont ever leave me Peyton." and Peyton "okay"
and then she falls holding her stomach.
I hate this show, hate Mark schwann and hate chad and his writing. Its a good thing you didnt watch kristen.
This episode was soo dissapoting that I couldnt even enjoy Naley.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 kuhriissten said…
...this episode sucks.

guys, i am OFFICIALLY done with one tree hill. no joke.
well atleast brooke said he'll come back to her or something whatever, lol i like that, perhaps foreshadowing that lucas will go back to brooke. anyways i gtg. later
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
later mickei
一年多以前 kuhriissten said…
bye!
hah i think i'm being overdramatic now but i really can cut off OTH. which probably tells you guys how much of a fan i am LOL
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
me either even tough destroying Brucas every week would make me stop watching but i can't.
一年多以前 saBRUCAS said…
I can. This show means nothing to me with out Brucas. Seriously people say I watch the show for other reasons, but OTH is not one of those shows. Its all about Lucas's choice in women. And I really can NOT take Lucas and Peyton anymore. I would have stopped last week but I heard about the BL scene and BL being the catalyst of the epi. What a HUGE let down. I can easily stop watching the show I just cant get over Brucas. But Prison break comes when OTH is on. And I like that show wayy better.
一年多以前 kuhriissten said…
hahaha
wait so what happened in the end of that episode?
一年多以前 saBRUCAS said…
Ummm they are back to present after Peyton dies in Lucas's dream. And Lucas's phone rings he picks up and its Peyton and he say "Dont ever leave me Peyton" and she say's okay hangs up and falls down holding her stomach.
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
sounds interesting
一年多以前 saBRUCAS said…
Really?
This episode? or Peyton being preggers?

This show does not interest me anymore.
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
the episode
一年多以前 saBRUCAS said…
Oh ok I didnt find it interesting at all. Just alot of disrespect packed in one Epi.
一年多以前 kuhriissten said…
yeah. im so done too. and i'm done with the OTH spot. BL fans don't get any respect there and i'm just finished.
一年多以前 kuhriissten said…
i think i should watch OTH for Naley&Brooke, but i just cant get over how badly Mark is screwing the tv show over! predicted storylines just turn me off. not interesting.

wow. my faith is totally gone ]:
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
i can get your faith being low but i am not done watching i have invested way to much in this show and now with this episode i thought it was pretty good with the exception of the opening phone call it was a pretty good episode.
一年多以前 kuhriissten said…
yeah, i dont know, i didnt watch one tree hill since the beginning. only last year i think it was i just borrowed my friend's dvds and started watching them. soo i havnt been a fan for years, probably like a year now.
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
i have been a fan sense the beginning and i will stick it out but doesn't mean i am happy with the way their treat them or are fan base that is just so effing rude.
一年多以前 kuhriissten said…
yah, i totally get where you're coming from but just i'm weirdly different, i was never really a true true fan of OTH, i was only watching for BL, NH and Brooke.

who knows, i'll probably end up watching season 6 in the end, but right now i don't care too much for it and don't really wanna spend the time.

and i'm SOO sorry! i'm being a completely pessimistic bitch! maybe because i'm on my period. haha
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
that's ok i know a lot of fans who drew the line after tonight Mark has to be careful he will never know when he is gonna run into a Brucas fan.
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Finally!!! Join me people and let's not watch the crappy show! :D I'm pretty sure LP fans are having a great time right now.
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
oh yeah they are you know i would love to Nem but i have been with the show sense the beginning and i can't stop watching i just can't i am too hooked or have you sent Tonya your pick for the sc president at tree hill forums.
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Oh I haven't been in the forum since the time I registered for it but I will :D
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
ok i am running check out my profile and look at the banner sem did for me.
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Okay cool. Grr I'm so pissed off with how things are turning out to be! And I stumble upon this pic about Leyton's baby's godparents and WTF, Brooke isn't in the choices!!!!
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
i know she said she is already a godmother so she isn't their. I think we all know that if that day does comes it will be Brooke and not Haley because Peyton is closer to Brooke and Nate because of he and Luke are brothers and that is also the same person calling for peace which i give two days before some one gets pissed at the other side.
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Terra, honestly, I'm so disappointed with Mark and and Chad. Just reading your comments enrages me, I can't imagine how I'd feel if I watch the show.