布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 粉丝 Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the 粉丝 of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 116057 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7151-7200 of 116057

一年多以前 saBRUCAS said…
^^I was on the polls...and BL is dominating!
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
I made an account too :)
一年多以前 saBRUCAS said…
^^lol yay!! more BLers!!
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
yes more blers well the admins and mods are blers.
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
you guys should invite some of the fans to come join here! we need some more blers!
一年多以前 saBRUCAS said…
Yeah we need more BLers here.

link LPers are cheating but we should win this.
一年多以前 livelovelaugh said…
ive messaged some people to come and join =)
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
great!!!!!!!!^^
一年多以前 Janni said…
Heii^^
What are you talking about?
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
hey she messaged some people to come join us on fanpop@!
一年多以前 kuhriissten said…
hey guys, i think we should do that idea of not watching one episode of one tree hill! i think we should do it the episode after chad's because it'll go back to reality and it'll go back to *GAG* LP *GAG*
i watch it on the internet so it doesnt matter to me lol
一年多以前 kuhriissten said…
hahaha dang it. but i think BL fans needa do something!!
yeh i do aswel its ridiculous but i think when peyton gets pregnant im not even gonna bother
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
well apparently the complications are gonna turn her dark.
i no yeh i heard tht and i hate how the lpers are like brooke will be happy for her i dont think she will be i mean brooke wants the baby and the family and now peyton is getting it all i think she will be happy for her but not in that sense if ya no what i mean
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
Yeah i know Dawn
ah wel will jus have to wait and see what happens and the chair spot is really pissing me off i havnt added anything in ages but jus been looking at the wallpapers and stuff and they have hardly no ratings
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
that sucks i really hate that i mean the people who put those up put a lot of effort into the art and then nothing.
i no yeh its jus plain rude i mean i dont rate everything but if i look at something i will rate it
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Hey just dropping by before I go to school. I like the idea of inviting more BLers! Maybe we can invite people for treehillforums and OTHforums. Let's do it!!! Haha. I remember BrucasIsLove82 signed up here but I don't see her visit anymore. K have fun guys!
一年多以前 Nine00 said…
Oh yeah, like 200 views and no rating? I rate when i look at something, you really should. 6 views and no ratings i get, but like 200 and still none?
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
Hey anyone on
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
I guess no one's on right now.. ;D
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
i am nem but i don't think any one is though
anyone on?
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
i am dawn
hey sorry im jus gonna have a little rant ive jus finished making a vid and uploaded it to youtuvbe its been uploaded 6 minutes with 4 views and someone has already added it the the blair and chuck spot lol god its so annoying lol

so anyway you ok?
一年多以前 Janni said…
Heii^^
I'm good..you?
yeh im great ta hun =)
一年多以前 Janni said…
anything new? I've been so busy lately,
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
i am
一年多以前 Janni said…
Heii Terra^^
How you been?
i no ive been so busy to was off collage to day got a really bad cold
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
i have been just fine i am in the running for the sc president at tree hill forums.
一年多以前 Janni said…
good for you Terra, wou will be awesome? Terra doing Brooke style:P
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
maybe i have to get nominated but because i am a sc member i get the shot and this is my slogan Vote for Terra Captain of Team Lazy.
一年多以前 Janni said…
lol:P Love it^^
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
thanks
一年多以前 Janni said…
Anything new? Anything happening on the OTH spot or here?
i havnt been on the oth spot really
一年多以前 Janni said…
oja, me neither really all i do there is taking the polls:S
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
not much i don't think they will be tonight
一年多以前 Janni said…
^^
You guys should vote for Brucas here: link
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
I would but i really don't like the dash games
一年多以前 Janni said…
I'm tired of them caus eit was one like that a half year ago, and now I'm sick of it. But Brucas<3
ivew gave up with the oth spot the lp fans jus treat us like shit that game is an example i mean sa brucas said that it was wrong and one of them could of jus said that it was fine but no instead about 5 of them started shouting at her theres jus no need and its out of order
一年多以前 Janni said…
I think something like that happend last time too! They piss me OFF!
一年多以前 dermer4ever said…
i just ignore them but if their is another question about the Leyton Baby i might just report it because that should be in that section contray to what some people believe not everybody wants a Leyton baby i don't want any of the couples with baby's right now.
i no yeh i no some bl fans post bl picks and tht pisses me off 2