死神 动漫 Your fave character

VioletShingami posted on Mar 25, 2009 at 10:53PM
Ok!Who is ur fave character?It can be the character u have a crush on, or u just think they r kewl!
He is mine(below)
 Ok!Who is ur fave character?It can be the character u have a crush on, 或者 u just think they r kewl!

死神 动漫 187 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 187

一年多以前 VioletShingami said…
smile
Everyone tell me ur faves!
一年多以前 annvie9 said…
I just absolutely LOVE Byakuya! He's hawesome ^-^
And his Bankai is awesome, too ^-^
He looks REALLY hot in this piccy!
Kya! I just love him! ^-^
last edited 一年多以前
 I just absolutely 爱情 Byakuya! He's hawesome ^-^ And his Bankai is awesome, too ^-^ He looks [i]RE
smile
OMG!He does look totally hot!But I'm still Tourshiro's fan!But I HATE Momo!
 OMG!He does look totally hot!But I'm still Tourshiro's fan!But I HATE Momo!
一年多以前 RoseShingami said…
I'm in major luv with Ichigo!
 I'm in major luv with Ichigo!
一年多以前 The3rdL said…
cool
The Quiet Quincy gets my vote
 The Quiet Quincy gets my vote
laugh
hahaha!I change my Love!It is captain Ukitake!
 hahaha!I change my Love!It is captain Ukitake!
一年多以前 jyuuichi93 said…
ugh it dirves mme crazy i cant pick between Renji and hitsugaya
reniji is...too good to be true
and hitsugaya is amazing
 ugh it dirves mme crazy i cant pick between Renji and hitsugaya reniji is...too good to be true and
一年多以前 RoseShingami said…
renji is awesome!i vote 4 liking Renji!
一年多以前 jyuuichi93 said…
yea but im still partial to hitsugaya.
smile
Me 2!
一年多以前 jyuuichi93 said…
coolio!
一年多以前 jyuuichi93 said…
just thought you might like this pic then
 just thought 你 might like this pic then
一年多以前 jyuuichi93 said…
though you may have it already. lol
heart
OMG!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE IT!!!!!! This is 1 of the few that I don't have!Even though i got a new crush,i still LOVE Hitsugya!
一年多以前 jyuuichi93 said…
glad to be of service. i practically choked when i found it myself. so whos your new crush? spill all. leave out no details. hehe.
一年多以前 Dearheart said…
Oh wow...my favorite Bleach character?? They're all so cool; it's hard to pick just one.

Hmm...Ichigo and Rukia are both awesome. (Especially "together", teehee.) ;) All the captains are awesome too, and all of them are so unique in style and personality. (Captain Ukitake almost looks like an elf, lol. He could be in Lord of the Rings, for all I know!)

And then there's Ishida. He totally rocks. It's like Legolas turns into a genius and gets super-powers or something, lol! And I lurv his glasses. XD

But I think my favorite favorite would have to be Toushiro. There's something about him that I really like... It's not just his looks, mind you. It's his attitude, his quiet maturity and authority, the agelessness in his eyes, the compassion underneath the cold shoulder (no pun intended). He just has this sort of air about him; I can't quite put my finger on it.

I guess I have a weakness for characters like that. Especially if they're prodigies who are short in height. *couchEDWARD ELRIC!!cough* ;)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 jyuuichi93 said…
haha thats funny. cuz i love ed too! <3 (thats like my other favorite other than bleach)
一年多以前 Dearheart said…
Awesome! *grins* Me too! Bleach rocks simply because it's Bleach, and it will always have a special place in my heart. It was the first anime that warmed me up to the genre. And the characters and the story are just plain fun! Sure, the dialog is wooden and the acting gets a little melodramatic sometimes, but hey! We love it anyway! (And besides, that's how most animes are in general. It's to be expected.)

But I think Fullmetal Alchemist will always be my all-time favorite anime. Not only because of the awesome shrimp known as Edward Elric, but because the show itself is so top-notch in quality. Premise, storyline, length, pacing, characters, dialog, acting, music...everything. It's shows like FMA that give the anime/manga genre a good name. I'm a very critical person when it comes to entertainment - movies, TV shows, etc. If I like something, I usually like it for a REASON. And FMA impressed me, thrilled me and satisfied me in so many ways.

...Except for the ending. The ending totally sucked. (But hey, that's why they're making a new series, right? Yay, I can't wait for April 5th!!)

Ahem...anywho, there ends my pointless and off-topic ramble. We now return you to your regularly scheduled Bleach obsession. XD
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 jyuuichi93 said…
haha. lol. i agree with you. i proly fell in love with manga b/c of the art in full metal alchemist. and i agree the ending in full metal alchemist IS pretty sucky, but we will leap together in joy on April 5th!!!!!! yes so since this is the BLEACH page we should proly change our subject. are you caught up in the anime? this me fav bleach pic EVAR!!!!
 haha. lol. i agree with you. i proly fell in 爱情 with 日本漫画 b/c of the art in full metal alchemist.
I love FMA! And the pic! Hey jyuuichi93,u asked bout my new crush?Well I will ALWAYS be faithful 2 Hitsugya,but my new one is Captain Ukitake!I love him cause if u read my girls past,she died and i white hair guy saved her.Which she now nows is Ukitake!Plus he is sooo sweet and nice!I just fell in love with him!
 I 爱情 FMA! And the pic! 嘿 jyuuichi93,u asked bout my new crush?Well I will ALWAYS be faithful 2 Hi
一年多以前 jyuuichi93 said…
cool. your girl? ...as in? hey if u need any good pics of captains or somethin u can go to my profile and check out some of the pics there. idk...it may be useful.
my girls as in the character I made,silly! Ok,4 the picture thing! I hope u got some kewl ones!
一年多以前 jadzter18 said…
mine's the new transformation of hollow ichigo or ichigo himself!!!
 mine's the new transformation of hollow ichigo 或者 ichigo himself!!!
一年多以前 jadzter18 said…
ichigo is the best!!!the most powerful of them all,.. in his new transformation state he killed Ulqiuorra Schiffer in a matter of seconds...
laugh
Kewl! Love the pic!real emoish lolz XD
一年多以前 jyuuichi93 said…
hey sweet pic. :)
一年多以前 jyuuichi93 said…
mega awsome pic :)
VioletShinigami: yeah some people tell me that i have pics there that they havent seen before :)
smile
kewl! soooo...hey meassge me! I got something 2 ask chu!
一年多以前 jyuuichi93 said…
violetshinigami: ok
一年多以前 ShadowCodie1234 said…
My favorite character is ichigo because he goes through a lot of crap and never turns evil, unlike sasuke off Naruto.
一年多以前 jyuuichi93 said…
well said well said
一年多以前 supersilver108 said…
I like ichimaru i love his pshicopath face.
 I like ichimaru i 爱情 his pshicopath face.
smile
No offense nut Gin scares me! and I agree with ShadowCodie and Jyuuichi on the Ichigo thing!
一年多以前 jyuuichi93 said…
haha i actually know a guy who sounds and looks just like Gin. and when he sits behind me...and laughs...ku...ku...ku
freaky
but gin is a really good charater in terms of originallity.
hmmm
That is kinda werid XD! is he really good?
一年多以前 jyuuichi93 said…
who my friend? or gin
Gin!duhs.....jk XD
一年多以前 jyuuichi93 said…
as in like a good character or a bad guy
laugh
really that scary me a person like gin
wink
U have a photo of him.
一年多以前 jyuuichi93 said…
sure ill find one hold on
一年多以前 jyuuichi93 said…
here:
 here:
一年多以前 annvie9 said…
smile
Gin would be my 3rd favorite character, next to my Byakuya and Ulquiorra xP
He so lax and he makes me laugh, by just looking at his face (not that there isn't anything wrong with it).
He's so adorable as a kid!

Aww, I can't find a piccy ;_;
一年多以前 jyuuichi93 said…
dang. theres just too many good characters. i wuv byakush. lol. if you need some more pics just ask cuz i prolly have some....maybe
smile
As is he bad or good! Gin is scawry! Lini no likey,lolz XD.byakuya is really kewl 2 me!
一年多以前 jyuuichi93 said…
well he teams up with aizen and tousen soo....
laugh
hes a bad guy!
一年多以前 RoseShingami said…
I like Gin whether hes bad or not! >.<
Gin is to cool for me look at that picture
 杜松子酒 is to cool for me look at that picture
一年多以前 jyuuichi93 said…
yah i still like gin