死神 动漫 Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional

=(then comments on your zanpakuto)

that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

死神 动漫 6372 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2001-2050 of 6372

一年多以前 BeetZel said…
Wow, its been ages since I've been back here and now I found out that things had changed a lot. Anyways I've been thinking of a zanpakuto too and wanted some feedback on it. I've posted this before but no one gave me any feedback, so I hope this time that it'll be noticed? Now I know its lacking originality but its my made up sword and I like it, although many of the techniques are copycats but oh well. Also sorry for the bad Japanese.

1. [zanpakuto's name/shikai name] -Kiba no Aoiroyuki (Fangs of Blue Snow)
[release command] –Hoeru(Howl)
=description – optional- This is the younger brother of Sode no Shirayuki. Like his older sister, the sword is beautiful when in shikai mode, and yes it is an ice type zanpakuto as well. When transformed the blade transmutes into a deep dark blue color with the hand guard turning silver with a snowflake design on it. Accompanied with the blade is a blue hilt and a silvery blue ribbon attached to the pommel of the sword that's just as long as the blade itself. Its spirit form is that of a wolf with bluish white fur that covers its giant body and stands about 6 ft tall and is as long as a car.

[bankai name] - optional – N/A
=description - optional -

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
1. Some no Hoeru, Shuu Yuki Ookami(First Howl, Snow Flurry Wolf)

This technique is very much like Toshiro Hitsugaya's Hyorinmaru technique. From the point of the sword the owner can cast a wolf-like ice spirit that chases the target and explodes, freezing the enemy if they make contact. However this technique is easily avoidable only if it gets blasted with a simple kido,cero, bakudo or anything that involves energy. The bad thing about this technique is that the user must wait a time limit of fifteen seconds before he or she can unleash another one.

2. Byou no Hoeru, Aoiroyuki (Second Howl, Blue Moon)

Like Sode no Shirayuki’s first dance this denotes a circular area too, except that the area is drawn in front of the user that's only as big as him or her. Then it freezes everything from the space in front of the user and forwards until it reaches a certain distance and starts to disappear. Unlike the white moon move, this technique poses a cerulean light that envelops the enemies from the front, or while they’re escaping. When the technique finishes the ice of course breaks down, along with the enemy(s) that is inside of it. The bad thing about this technique is that it leaves the users back wide opened when he or she unleashes the technique which is very dangerous. Also if used against a strong enemy depending on how strong they are, this move can only prove useless as it will only freeze the outside of their skin but leave their insides unharmed. Unlike Sode no Shirayuki's White Moon which is defensive, Kiba no Aoiroyuki's Blue Moon poses a more Offensive technique that is shot forwards instead of upwards.

3. San no Hoeru, Senkou Kogoe Shinu (Third Howl, Flash Freeze)

This last technique lets the user shoots blue lightning from the tip of the blade. The lightning then spreads and freezes whatever it touches. This technique is only used as a last ditch because of the strenuous pressure put on the body. This move eats up a lot of energy from the user, but it is highly a defensive move. If surrounded by a lot of enemies, the lightning bolts will actually jump from one enemy to the next in the shape of many wolves as it spreads from one enemy onwards toward the two behind it. However if used at the wrong time the user will be opened for a wide opened attack from said enemy.

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 bleacher1001 said…
I'm like BeetZel. I posted a zanpakuto and got nothing back on it. I guess I'll just post it again.

Release Command: Rise in the Night Sky

Shikai Name: Mangetsu Oogama (Full Moon Scythe)

SHIKAI APPEARANCE AND ATTACKS

Shikai Appearance: It is as the name suggests, a scythe. The rod that the blade is on is 5 and 1/2 feet long. The blade end actually has two blades at the end of it that are on opposite sides of the end. The blades are shaped like long curling sickles. At the bottom of the rod is a stabbing blade in the shape of a canine tooth. The color of the blades and rod is white.

Shikai Special Ability: (Shio no Seigyo: Tide Control) This ability allows the user of Mangetsu Oogama to completely control any source of water within a 100 foot radius of his body.

Shikai Attack 1: (Gekkoo Tsutsuku: Moonlight Strike) The blades glow a very light blue in order to charge for the attack. As the user bring the blade down for the strike, the blue light flashes at the opponent. This will temporarily blind the opponent so that the user can strike the opponent.

Shikai Attack 2: (Sokubaku suru Tsuki: Constricting Moon) The user lodges a blade into the body of the opponent. They say the name of the attack and both blades begin to turn inward and they impale the opponent.

Bankai Name: Mangestu Shiteiru Ookami (Full Moon, Shining Wolf)

BANKAI APPEARANCE AND ATTACKS

Bankai: Appearance: This bankai has two forms. The first form is that of a large white wolf. The wolf takes the shape and bodily characteristics of its user. So if the user is a large person, then the wolf will be equally large. The second form is an armor worn by the user. To reach this form, the user simply shapeshifts from one form to another. The top of the armor is simple chain-mail covered in a shining, white fur tunic with the symbol of the moon in the center of the chest. The tunic does not form sleeves, is lined with the color navy, and the chain-mail can be seen because it is short sleeved. On the wrists, are navy colored gauntlets with four white bones on the tops of both of them. The pants that the user wears are unchanged in style, but the color changes to white with navy lining. The shoes are unchanged in both style and color. There is a white hood attached to the tunic that can be pulled over the head or left back. Finally, instead of a scythe, the user is given a simple double-edged sword that is sheathed behind the back. The sword is silver in color, has no crossguard, and the hilt is wrapped in a navy colored cloth.

Bankai Ability: (Gōkei Mizu Sōsa: Total Water Manipulation) This ability is much like the Tide Contol ability in the shikai state, except that the user can create water by converting the spirit particles in the air into water. The user is also able to control any source of water within a 500 foot radius.

Wolf Form Bankai Attack: (Shiteiru Ookami Gekijoo: Shining Wolf's Fury) In this attack, the wolf begins to shine brightly and charges at the opponent. While it is charging, the wolf begins to shunpo eradically so as to confuse the opponent. Once the wolf is within 10 feet of the opponent, a great amount of reiatsu explodes around the wolf as it scratches and bites at the opponent. The wolf is able to scratch the opponent 10 times or bite the opponent 5 times before the reiatsu dissipates and the attack ends. The wolf MUST chose between the scratching or biting, no mixture of the two is possible.

Armor Bankai Attack 1: (Shiteiru Ookami Tsume: Shining Wolf Claws) The bones on the gauntlets extend out into claws and become infused with reiatsu. The user then charges at the opponent and attempts to slash him with the claws. If a claw connects with the opponent, a giant force of reiatsu will fly at the opponent from the claws and will create a four pronged slash across the point of impact.

Armor Bankai Attack 2: (Kiba Mangetsu Tataku: Fang of the Full Moon Strike) With this attack, the user draws the sword and draws a circle in the air. The circle will be visible as white colored reiatsu will take the form of the circle. The circle with then fly at the opponent and attempt to hit them. If contact is made then the user will be paralyzed for 10 seconds (please note that the opponent does not have to be paralyzed to make this attack work, it just makes it easier). After this is done, the sword begins to glow white and the user charges at the opponent. Once the user reaches the opponent, the user impales the opponent straight through the chest and the reiatsu that is stored within the sword explodes. If this attack is successful then the opponent is ensured death. However, if the user is not able to paralyze the opponent, then the attack becomes a reiatsu charged slash that can be fatal but not guaranteed.
一年多以前 whiteflame55 said…
I'll take a look at these tomorrow guys, gotta call it a night. I think the blade looks good BeetZel, might be something wrong with the third ability, but my mind's a little foggy so I'll get back to you later on that.
一年多以前 Hadez17 said…
@BeetZel i agree with whiteflame that your sword looks pretty good, the third ability needs a little specification as to how many people it can jump to, and how fast it moves and how fast it freezes the opponet. other then that its pretty awsome

@bleacher1001 Your blade seems intersting, and though it has the certain death ability if it hits it is balanced by possibility of not hitting. The thing im wondering is, The wolf in The second bankai ability. Can it be killed/destroyed by who ever its attacking, and if so how? and if it is destroyed can another be made, and not to be a stickler on details, if it can be made, what proscess is used to make a new one?...Finaly, i dont see the use in your first bankai and shikai ability, i understand the correlation between water and moon but ur other abilities dont have anything to do with water. off top of my head id say replace it with some form of physical attack that relates to wolves

一年多以前 bleacher1001 said…
big smile
As for the wolf, the user becomes the wolf. If the wolf is killed, which it can be, then the user dies as well. As for the other part of your critique, I will greatly consider changing the abilities to more reflect physical attacks that relate to wolves. Thanks for looking it over.
一年多以前 BeetZel said…
big smile
Whoops, my sincere apologies for not putting forth more details within my Zanpakuto's third ability and will so state it now. When the said ability is used or utilized and as said before it jumps from enemy to another two behind it. As for the number of masses this technique can effect varies depending on who the character is fighting against.

If it is a group of low leveled Shinigami and low leveled Hollows, then the said technique can spread and freeze up towards about I would say 60 enemies of the lower class is about reasonable but there is a catch and flaw about it. When used on the lower leveled Shinigami and Hollows only the first wave of 15-20 enemies will be frozen solid. The second wave of enemies(the next 20) would only have some of their body parts frozen and will be dramatically slowed down but can still run towards the user. The last wave of enemies consisting of the last 20, will only be slowed down a bit and would not be frozen at all. Base on how the speed spreading through the enemies was asked, I would say that for the lower level enemies it would take merely several seconds for this technique to take effect. As the lightning wolves would double each time they jump onto the next enemy and then splitting into 2 and hitting the ones behind it.

As for the stronger enemies that consists of lets say seated to second lieutenant Shinigamis and Menos Grande. The move would then only affect 30 enemies. Since the user will be going up against stronger foe, the move would need more energy for it to take affect. The same process happens again except everything is cut in half; the first 10 will be frozen, the next 10 will be partially frozen, and the last ten would only be slowed down. For this one it would only take several second as will but the downside shows that the user will be in much more trouble since he or she is going against stronger enemies.

If going up against top notch foes such as captains or Adjuchaus and so on an so forth. The user would only be strong enough to take on 3 captain class Shinigami's or Adjuchas. Like before going against stronger foe means more energy will be use for it to take affect and so the first captain or Adjuchuaus will be completely frozen, the second partially frozen and slowed and the last one only slowed down. Like before the move only takes several seconds and the downside to using this technique against top foes is probably death. As the user would be much too weak to fight back and the move was only meant to be used against weaker foes.

I hope this explains it well for you guys, since I didn't notice that the last technique was going to confuse others. Also thanks for the critique and tell me if it still doesn't make any sense.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Hadez17 said…
@bleacher1001 lol sorry i skimed over the part stating the appearence of the bankai thast why i questoned the wolf stuff, next time ill make sure to read everything. and you dont have to change nething about the blade was just a though i had while reading it

@BeetZel That seems fine, since it seems this attack is still dodge able, itd be interesint to see a bankai to the blade, but not necessary
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 gokuluigifan333 said…
bleacher1001-one thing that Haadez17 didn't mention is the last attack if you say the opponent is ensured to die then wouldn't that mean that the captain-commander would die too, you should degrade that a bit such as the full attack is fatal but the partial attack will only do some damage(i dont know how much) sorry for being pushy
一年多以前 LOBOSdelRAYo said…
ok im sorry i been gone but im backed first im done posting new characters for now till we get started 2nd yes whiteflame my characters are outsiders by are up for higher which i plan on making a big plot in the RP also whiteflame i have my plans for a arrancar and for ranking of the new espada 3rd whiteflame noooo hte fact the last bankai ability is great white flame king is not a shout out just coindence 4th i vote for whiteflame 100% that blade is awesome i love everything about it no lie
一年多以前 Hadez17 said…
I didnt think it was necessary to have a limit like that on bleacher1001 for it is a kill only if it hits. if u think about it any attack to a vital is a kill shot if it hits but there is no garentee itll hit, though a stipulation could be stronger opponets are slowed instead of paralized should be fine, lol remember that there is a captain out there in bleach who has a attack that in 2 hits kills the opponet in Shikai so i dont see this ability as to big of a step
last edited 一年多以前
ok i see where you are getting to but if his character was able to travel at the speed of light would you like him to have that ability(yes soifon is the fastest but she is very weak compared to some captains)
一年多以前 Hadez17 said…
eh, i dont think his character can travel that fast, anybody can be unbeatably deadly if they max out a particular stat
一年多以前 whiteflame55 said…
Heh, yay for other people doing the blade reviews! You guys covered everything I was going to say. Anyway, I think we can safely assume that the character I created will be the Captain Commander. I know that bleacher1001 and BeetZel may be involved in the other RP matchups, but nonetheless I invite you to join ours. If I'm correct, we've got 6 people involved so far (including myself), and 3 groups we're functioning out of. I believe that the count is somewhere around 8 Outsiders, 3 Arrancar, and 9 Shinigami. That might be a little off in some areas, but that's the idea. It looks like we're going to start off with very few Arrancar, but we can make an interesting story as to why that is. I'll probably end up posting my arrancar sometime this weekend, it's the only character that hasn't been posted yet. In terms of the Captain Commander, I know I haven't posted stats, but suffice it to say that he's practically capped out every category, and maybe gone a little higher than that in weapons-based fighting (considering he's so focused on that).
一年多以前 Hadez17 said…
Sounds Good, though im now thinking bout making another outsider whos sole goal is to take ur spot lol
need an idea for a weapon that is based on using darkness
一年多以前 Hadez17 said…
Like abilities or the weapon look its self?
一年多以前 LOBOSdelRAYo said…
Personality: Leigh-Ann is a extremely shy girl and quiet girl, an almost complete opposite of her zanpakuto, she is often use as the butt of most of the the group's jokes, especially Crow's. Crow often forgets her young she truly is, and makes crude inapportiate remarks that causes her to break out in a blush making her pull her hood over her face or send her on the most dangerous missions. Becuase Leigh-Ann is so shy she rarely speaks up against this and does the tasks no matter how cruel or even if Crow was just joking. In a contrast to this her fighting style and nature of zanpakuto is very aggressive relying on brute force and physical damage, when ask why this is she simply replies its because Crow told her the best defensive is the best offensive proving that she actually has a defensive nature and she using that phrase quite literally.
Stats:
Strength: 30
Speed: 50
Kido:60
Swordmanship:40
Hand-to-Hand Combat: 100

zanpakuto's name/shikai name: Oso humildes de la montaña (Humble panda of the mountain)
release command: Knock Em' Out....
bankai name: tener gran campeón de la montaña (Grand Champion Panda of the mountain)
Description: In its sealed state her zanpakuto looks like katana but a little smaller but a bit thicker, the cutting edge of her sword is extremely dull and blunt so much so that it can't even cut this is probably a good thing because she is very clumsy when using it. The hilt is black with spots of white and the guard is round and has a blueish white color and has AWESOME PUNCH!! written on it. When release the the sword turns into a large steel rod, at least 2 feet taller then she is, the rod has a appearance smiliar to a kanabo but looks more along the lines of a baseball bat. The rod is dark grey not actualy black and has bumps similar to a kanabo but flatter that are white so it looks like white spots. The rod appears to be heavy for her even though she can wield it and swing it easily but not very fast leaving her at a disadvantage when facing faster opponents.
Shikai Abilites:
1. Protégeme (Protect Me): Leigh-Ann forms a thin bubble like barrier around her, this bubble is large enough to also protect one or two more people. This barrier will remain up as long as Leigh-Ann mantains concentration, the max of this is shown to be 5 minutes, even though she has been shown to keep it up longer this has unknown consequences on her she has been shown getting bloody noses and coughing blood. This barrier will protect her from all phyical attacks and the lowest or weakest kido/enegry based attacks. The concept of this attack is to use it when in destress so long enough for another member of Ace of X can come and help her.
2. desarraigo de la tierra (uprooting the earth): Leigh-Ann can smash the rod into the ground to crack and dislodge pieces of the ground then she is able to controll these stones, she can throw them at opponents or use them to block attacks. These speed of these stones is comparable with their size peebles or smaller rocks will travel much faster to a small boulder or larger. The problem is that she must control her strength and how hard she hits because if she hits too hard she will get tiny rocks or stone that will barely do any damage but if she doesn't hit hard enough she will get just one giant boulder that moves way to slow.
3. última casa imponente de gestión (awesome ultimate home-run): Leigh-Ann can hit kido/enegry/etc. attacks with the rod similar to a baseball bat hitting a baseball to send the spend them soaring possibly hitting the orginal "pichter" of the attack. Whether they hit the "pitcher" is just hitting a baseball if you aim it just right you or if the attacks hits the rod at the right angle and spot you can hit it to anywhere or anyone. This works by charging her "bat" with a layer of enegry right then the moment the attack hits the "bat" she releases it. So can also use this as a extra strong phyical attack to break opponents bones, bodies, etc.

Bankai Description: When she uses bankai the rod becomes a pair of almost boxing glove like guantlets that are clawed and flexible and clawed boots. These gloves and boots are dark grey and white and look like panda paws, the claws are steel and instead of being sharp and cutting the opponent they are blunted. She also gains a light blue half cape that has WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION written in gold on it and a light blue mask where the part over the eyes is a bit thicker. Her fighting style becomes that of a professional wrestler with body slams, powerbombs, drop kicks, etc.
Bankai Abitlies:
1. Charge Mr. Panda!!!: Leigh-Ann fires a force from her plam that is similar to her Protégeme ability in shikai, but much larger infact opponents with enchanced sight can see it really is just a giant bubble. It moves as fast as a slightly above average person can run. This "bubble" has the same effect as its shikai as it blocks phyical attacks but now it blocks slightly stronger kido/enegry/etc attacks. The force crashes into the opponent and knocks into them causing knock back and concussive damage. The idea of this attack is to fire it bewteen a ally(s) and opponent to block them from on coming attacks.
2. despierta la montaña (awake the mountains): Leigh-Ann can rip up a piece of the earth/ground the size of a school bus and throw it at the opponent. The blouder flies alot slower than kido spells, which when fighting faster opponets makes it lose it acuarrcy which wasn't very high to begin hit. The point of this attack is to use the over size blouder to block a powerful blast/kido/cero/ etc. She can use this as much as she wants, but the first two are school size but the more shes uses it after that the size reduces because of the immense strength and enegry needed to use it.
3. superpotencia impresionante último gran golpe de gracia final de campeón de golpe (super power awesome ultimate grand finale knockout champion punch): This attack is actual is suppose to be very comical hence the really long name, but this is her ultimate attack. Leigh-Ann stirkes a pose a power ranger would be proud of, while doing this a immemse amount enegry in her glove. She then punches opponent and releases that stored up energy at once, this punch is so powerful that damage aside its sends the opponent flying back wards in a comical sprialing motion miles away till it appears they turn into a sparkle in a comical fashion. If the opponent knocks backwards into someone when hit they will still go flying with the added additon of that person. Enemies will enchanced sight can actual see Leigh-Ann zanpakuto spirit, which is a giant panda, punching with her. This is a one time only deal the blowback force of this attack is enough to send Leigh-Ann flying backwards the same distance as the opponent causing someone to try to and stop her before she crashes into something and hurts herself. Crow comments on that if she weigh more or had something to balance out the the force of punch this would be one of the strongest attacks in history.

一年多以前 LOBOSdelRAYo said…
sorry i get max out the post
一年多以前 Hadez17 said…
i dont see anything wrong with this blade, only thing im wondering is can the 3rd bankai ability be used more than once, i know its said to be the strongest attack but that doesnt mean its a one shotter, and if it misses what happens, nothing important just little thought i had
一年多以前 LOBOSdelRAYo said…
no its a one time deal i even say it in there "This is a one time only deal" and if it misses it misses it one of those attacks that its either all or nothing but if she does miss she can use it again because there is no enegry release or blow back
一年多以前 Hadez17 said…
Wow idk how i missed that but yeah makes sence, i guess
一年多以前 LOBOSdelRAYo said…
its okay that was a extremely long post infact it erased the part with her name, age, height, wieght, and appearance all together
abilities
we should really start the RP now but we are going to have to wait and have a day where everybody is free and has no work or events on that day
一年多以前 Hadez17 said…
Yeah we should. as for abilities, you could do somehing like the more u hit the opponet the less they can see, or steal something from Shunsui Kyōraku's bankai but make it so u can only hit opponet on the shadows, there is also the option to make it by hitting the shadow u do damage to them, or u can sorta teleport based on shadows
thx but i already have a shadow based zanpakto but that first gave me an idea, and im free all summer so i can post at any time that is unless an unexpected event occurs
一年多以前 Hadez17 said…
well other then the whole using shadows theres not much u can do with darkness, i guess doing some dark beam based attacks or pull some idea from Black beard from one piece, these were a couple after thoughts
一年多以前 whiteflame55 said…
Eh, I'm a big believer in going in more interesting directions than directly using darkness as a weapon. Instead, I'd say use it in a more metaphorical sense. What does darkness do? It hides things from us. I'd say think more along those lines, though I'm not a big fan of abilities that make it hard to detect you. Might want to try something along the lines of removing opponent's abilities for a short while. Most people go directly for the blade, I'd say that's a bad way to do it. Instead, start with removing the ability to use certain kido, maybe take away fighting techniques next, and then move into the sword. You could even say that that last one is entirely reversible if the opponent has a strong connection to their blade. Just thinking out loud, but this doesn't sound half bad.
一年多以前 bleacher1001 said…
@gokuluigifan333: Just to tell you. The final attack of the sword I posted can only be a guaranteed kill if the opponent is paralyzed by the ring. Otherwise the guaranteed kill no longer exists.
一年多以前 Hadez17 said…
@bleacher1001 That is the specific reason i didnt find a problem with blade, its not like its garented that they will be paralized
一年多以前 bleacher1001 said…
Exactly. I had done something similar to that on an earlier blade and whiteflame burned me for it. haha
一年多以前 Hadez17 said…
well i understand the reasoning behind having a 1hit kill ability, but ur ability must hit, and im assuming that its one of those abilities that must be used properly to be effective, not like u can just blast it at the opponent and they will be doomed, ull have to lure them into a trap of some sort where they have no ability do dodge it, which again like i said earlier, any good fighter can lure their adversary into a situation where he can stab them in the throat, you "throat stab" just has a nifty name and effect
一年多以前 Hadez17 said…
Has any body posted for the leader of the arrancar?
一年多以前 whiteflame55 said…
See, that's the thing, I don't believe we've decided whether there will even be a leader of the Arrancar. We could go with the numerical system of the Espada again, but to be frank, I just don't much like that system. We could have a systme similar to Soul Society with a whole bunch of espada that are basically on par and one that's above to act as the leader. We could also designate no leadership for it and simply have them as a group that works together, though likely a distrustful one.
一年多以前 whiteflame55 said…
Here's my arrancar and her ressureccion. Some of you might remember this one, but note that the final ability has dramatically changed.

Seal…yuxtaposición (justaposition)

The mask appears as a solid yin-yang symbol, entirely covering the arrancar's face (much like Tousen's mask). The mask itself only appears after blade release, as do small circular discs on her arms and legs with the yin-yang symbol. The clothing she wears is entirely black and white, with a white sleeve pants leg on the left side and black of the same on the other. The rest of the clothing is an amalgamation of the two colors, swirling and centered at her abdomen. She appears to have two hollow holes, located just under the clavicle on both the right and left side, next to the shoulder. One is the result of the point at which she became a hollow, the other she created herself to satisfy her sense of balance. While the sword is not released, the bits of a hollow mask that are apparent form as eyebrows, but extend up into her hair and create ridges that are the same length.

Name: Huàbù Taijitu (translates as “Canvas of the Diagram of Ultimate Power” or “Canvas of Yin-Yang”
Her personality is one of balance. She only fights in a situation that she deems to be out of balance, and therefore sees herself as the force to create it. This does tend to distract her in battle some of the time.

Igualdad (Equality): Creates a “room” surrounding the arrancar that cancels out any ability of the opponent deemed to be chaotic. Chaotic abilities are those that involve multiple facets, including complex blade energy attacks, and thus this ability excludes basic abilities such as normal ceros and low level hado, as well as any physical changes to blades or opponents. This ability only affects abilities used at a distance, so abilities fired at very close range that are complex will retain their full effect. Large creatures or forms made of energy will be repelled by this ability. The other abilities of Taijitu are not affected by this. This ability is constantly in use in all forms and does not draw from the user’s energy. The range is 15 meters.

Surgido de la Nada (Arisen from the Void): Yin and Yang are considered to have arisen together from an initial quiescence. This attack can only be produced when the arrancar is in her normal form. A cero can now be fired with two times the normal force, and also emits an aura. Anything that comes within range of that aura appears to be painted a stark black and white. An opponent who is touched by this aura will have similar color changes on any area it touches, and any tissue it touches will instantly necrotize. Each of these ceros requires an intense amount of energy – the larger the aura, the larger the energy input. The maximal range of the aura, therefore, is determined by the strength of the arrancar, though the use of such a large one would deplete them of all energy.

(Harmony): This attack looks much the same as a tremendous bala. It takes 5 seconds to expand out to its full length, and during that time, an opponent can disrupt that expansion and cancel the ability (hence this has to be released at range). The size of this is about 20 feet, and it extends in a circle, radiating rings of black and white. The attack moves extremely slowly (think about a baby crawling, and apply half that speed to this attack). If the attack hits, the black rings hit the opponent with a force equivalent to 5 balas and launch the opponent back. When the white rings it, they draw the opponent in and heal whatever damage the black rings had done. What that means is that the attack will continuously hit and heal whoever is unlucky enough to get slammed into it, tremendously draining their stamina. The ability lasts for 5 minutes (I know, a lot of 5's, she likes her balance).
last edited 一年多以前
was the idea for the final attack of how the nine tails damaged naruto but then healed him
一年多以前 whiteflame55 said…
Not really, mostly it's just an idea I've been mulling over for a while. Most people take healing to be a good thing, in this case it's just causing more harm.
一年多以前 Hadez17 said…
Well, for the arrancar, it seams in the show they only fallow Aizen cus hes strong, so for a leader of the group we could make them be like the equivilant of the captain commander, then have it set up in a way where his subordiates are weaker than the commander but reletively the same strength and skill as each other, we can also devide the arrancar into 10 groups simular to the espada but instead of having the numbers correlate to the strenght, just have them correlate simularly to the captains of the soul society, also i think having it so that the arrancar only unite for a specific cause but otherwise fight amongst selves seems to kinda fit the profile a little more....either way if we decided to have a leader for the arrancar id like to toss my arrancar that imma make here shorlty up for consideration
一年多以前 whiteflame55 said…
Alright, well I wont take on that role, I'll be happy to let someone else take it (considering I already lead Soul Society, it would be kind of weird to lead both). I'll check out the posts of anyone who wants to enter theirs.
一年多以前 Hadez17 said…
Well here is my post for lead arrancar

Arrancar: Rey (translates to King)

Resurrection: Justice

Mask; Pre resurrection the only remaining section of the mask is a band around Rey’s brow. This is a plain white band that is 1 inch thick that extends just across his forehead. When resurrected all that saw of the mask is a crown of leaves around the head.

Appearance. Rey is a 6’ 8” man with shoulder length white hair. Also he has a white mustache and beard that hangs down to about the middle of his chess. His eyes are a sky blue. He is a heavily built man with all muscles defined and a slight tan. He wears the usual arrancar uniform except the jacket is replaced with a white robe that is clasped on the left shoulder with a cloud shaped broach. The robe is also tied with a black rope at the waist. Also Pre resurrection he is carrying with him a spear. This spear at the blunt end has 3 gold rings and red tassel. The shaft of the spear seems to have jagged carving into it that is lined with gold. The over all length of the spear is 5 feet and a half feet. The blade is 6 inches long with 3 gold rings at the base of blade and shaft connection. Finally there is a 1 foot section of wrapped cloth around the middle foot of the shaft for better griping ability.

Non resereaction Abilities. : These are abilities I think it should be obvious an arrancar can use but at same time I'm going to list them because some arrancar can focus on some aspect of their abilities and not others (like Yammy and his focusing on strength and durability, or ulquiorra and his high speed regeneration) These abilities pretty much Function like the espada in story with them I'm just listing it so that its not forgotten about when reading over the character, If its felt that this is not needed what so ever I can always delete it and everyone can just assume that an arrancar is capable of such abilities.

Enhanced Hierro: High resistance to pain
Sonido Master: This ability is the exact same as Starks for speed.
Cero and Grand Ray Cero in resurrected from.
Enhanced Strength.
Immense Spiritual Power:

Resurrection Abilities:

Black Lightning: I had a long drawn out way of describing this ability but I figured out an easier less time consuming way. That is it has the power of a Cero, but the look and properties of a Byakurai (the level 4 Kido spell) except it is black instead of white. Also if so chose the Black Lightning ability can be made into a Spear that looks like a lightning form of the unresurected sear, when done this way it just has the physical properties of the unresurected spear with double impact of normal strikes. A total of 100 of these can be fired in the time it takes Stark to fire his 1000 shots (I believe it’s instantly but idr)

Aegis: Upon raising the right or left hand and saying the command word Aegis A black circular shield of Lightning forms in front of the hand, The exact size of the shield is determined by how I mentally mold the energy so that if it must only be 1 inch around it can or if it must be 10 feet wide it can also. The limit on size is based on energy put into the shield. This Shield can block any spell or physical strike but when doing so it drains an equivalent energy from the user (if a cero is blocked a amount of energy drained from user is same as a if he fired a cero) if the user does not have enough energy to block the whole attack then the amount of energy used to block it is drained out of attack (for example if a cero is fired at user and user can only block half of it the rest of the cero hits and does half damage to user)

Black Lightning Cannon: This ability is Just a bigger form of Black Lightning, Its power is equal to Cero Oscuro. But otherwise functions like Hiryugekizokushintenraiho (level 88 Kido spell) and is of cores black lightning. When fired into sky, it can also cause a rain of Black lightning over a 100foot radius area. The exact number of black lightning is 500. No matter how this ability is fired it can only be used 5 times before draining all energy from user.
一年多以前 Hadez17 said…
please note that ill prob change name and looks a little to something less leader like if i do not make it as leader of the arrancar
i might join the competition for the arrancar leader

jstar18-i don't see any problems with the blade
一年多以前 Hadez17 said…
WOOOOO HOOO i got a competition going

@jstar18: dont see nething wrong with it, seems a little odd but that just makes it interesting
一年多以前 LOBOSdelRAYo said…
sucks im already the leader of a group so i can't get into this competiton but i think i got to pick hadez for the arrancar leader and i think the espada should represent the 7 deadly sins and act more as body guards to the leader of the arrancar
一年多以前 Hadez17 said…
I kinda like that idea, but idk what Sin my arrancar represents
一年多以前 LOBOSdelRAYo said…
well the leader of the arrancar doesn't have to represent sin just a the espada i beileve pride should be the strongest or maybe envy
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Hadez17 said…
According to Fullmetal alchemist Pride seems to be strongest. and well go with the leader doesnt represent one, and the 7 fallowers of his do, unless someone disagrees, then ill go with making Rey pride. and adjust his personality a little
一年多以前 whiteflame55 said…
Honestly, while I think it's an interesting idea to go with the sins, I'd disagree on how they'd function. I don't see any of the espada acting as bodyguards to anyone. Functioning as a leader would basically make you the de facto decision maker and give you the ability to set any espada in line if they fall out of it. I think that would fit with what the arrancar are like. This isn't as organized of a system as soul society, nor is it a situation where any hollow should feel a responsibility to the person at the top. They should be forced into submission though his acts.

Now, if we are likely going with the sins (I'm honestly not fixated on the idea if anyone has others, I'll think on it myself over the course of tomorrow), my character would more fit envy (envious of true balance, she tries to constantly create it on the battlefield). So basically, that's me calling dibs.
一年多以前 Hadez17 said…
yeah, how bout instead of having the espada acting as body guards, going with something like, i mentoned earlier, wehre they have some form of organization for events where its needed but when not united aginst some foe they tend to break up into smaller groups, and battle for power amongst them selves
一年多以前 Hadez17 said…
i just now realized i didnt post Rey's personality, ill work on that in a bit but its deff bed time here