Blair & Chuck COUNTDOWN TO 1000 FANS!!!!

jlhfan624 posted on Oct 03, 2008 at 05:31PM
Eventhough I am not a fan of BC anymore, I am not leaving this spot and I'm very happy of how much it has grown since I started it!!

We are at 978 right now!!

Blair & Chuck 42 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 DefineDelicate said…
why are you not a fan of CB? :(

just wondering haha. <3
一年多以前 PamHalpert454 said…
omg your not a cb fan anymore!!??

you can never ever sink out ship! :)
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
They're not right for each other! All they do is hurt other people in order to get back at each other for hurting them. That's not love, sorry.
i can't disagree with you more jlhfan264,
maybe when they are official and stay together maybe that will restore your Chair faith.
I think your looking at their relationship wrong though, they might hurt each other, but they love each other...everyone knows it. I mean seriously though, if your refering to the Chuck helping Serena rise to the top again thing. I think that can be explained. I think that Chuck just wants her to want him again, I can at least agree that its a bit twisted sometimes, but I believe they do love each other. Blairs to proud to admit it and Chuck isn't even sure if she really knows him, but when its all sorted it will all work out.
Sorry, but I disagree....Chair is my top ship.
一年多以前 AreYouSure said…
awww. Thats sad, I hate to lose a fellow
chair-ster . I have to disagree with you though. I think the reason Chuck and Blair resort to schemeing and hurting eachother. Is to keep themselves locked up. They tried the opening up and loving one enother, and Chuck Chucked it up! Because he was to scared to show himself, or to lose himself. I wonder if that has anything to do with his Father/Mother relationships. Either way, I think thats why I see that they love eachother because Chuck will take the time ,jsut so she'll need him. Its Chuck's way of saying I care. Blair loves Chuck but won't allow him to hurt her anymore. I mean hes done quite a bit. So I understand why they do what they do. They love eachother, but loves complicated.

Love( ALOT OF MEANINGS):

love usually refers to a deep, ineffable feeling of tenderly caring for another person.

Love is being kept up all night because you cannot think of anything but your hearts desire. ( Chuck " I can't sleep!")

"There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love." ( Chuck and Blair, still have fear.)

.. Thats all I got. I also am excited for 1000 fans!!!
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
I don't think my love for them will be restored. I've come to disrespect Blair as a character over time and that has a lot to do with the way she treats Chuck. If that's love, I don't ever want it. I'm sorry but I can't disagree with you two more. They used to compliment each other well but now they don't. I missed their scheming friendship ways, and not their 'lets destroy everyone in our path because we want to hurt each other' relationship.
一年多以前 AreYouSure said…
Aww, hey! maybe in the next couple episode it will be restored I hope so , I do agree with you at one point. They don't compliment eachother the same way. It makes me kinda sad too. I just think Chuck needs to learn to show his feelings instead of schemeing and planning. I actually grew even more fond of BLair, she just so Blair idk its hard to explain. I do miss their scheming friendship , I think Chuck does too. Thats why he is de-throning her, so they'll have to work together, In some sort of way atleast. But I kinda enjoy the hate/love relationship thing. You have to remeber its Fire and Fire, Bad Boy and B****, Blair Waldorf and Chuck Bass. They aren't made for love and relationship. So they are learning. Either way I can't get over , how much not having Blair is affecting Chuck physically and emotionally. It just makes me smile. How blind he is. I hope I'm not offending you jlhfan624, I actually think you make some really good points, and I respect your opionion. I hope that your love for them will restore one day :)
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
You aren't offending me at all. In fact, you're one of the few people whom I believe has never been snarky or snippy with me about having an opinion so thank you :)
一年多以前 waldorf said…
Is this still a countdown to 1000 fans? 0:)

一年多以前 AreYouSure said…
Ok, No problem. :) I can't stand when people automatically become rude and snippy, because people don't agree with others opionions. So I don't wanna be like that. Anways 983!!
last edited 一年多以前
I hope I wasn't being rude or anything when I replied, I respect your opinion as well I am just hoping the writers of the show can bring them together in a way to make you love them again, to make alot of people love them again.

Sorry if I was rude. :)
一年多以前 AreYouSure said…
989!
aww Jlhfan624!!!
i was not trying to offend you in any way, if i did i apologize, i was just wondering why you decided not to like CB. i respect opinions of others, i feel it brings balance.

hehe so sorry if your getting snappy comments.

woot woot about the Member rate :) :) *BOUNCES*
一年多以前 waldorf said…
990!
omg we are almost there!
一年多以前 AreYouSure said…
YAY! Only 10 more to go!
一年多以前 AreYouSure said…
991!!!
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
It's not really you guys who have been offending me or been rude, it's mostly people on other websites. You guys are pretty open-minded still :)
cool, I cannot believe this ship is so popular. Its hella awesome.............992!!!!!!!!!!!
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
993!! SEVEN MORE.
一年多以前 AreYouSure said…
994! only 6 more!
一年多以前 waldorf said…
995!!!
一年多以前 waldorf said…
996 :p
一年多以前 AreYouSure said…
4 more!!!
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
998!!!!!!!!!!!!!
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
2 MORE GUYS!!!! Let's hope we get them before the day is over <333
一年多以前 AreYouSure said…
HOly Moly! 2 more!
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
1 MORE
一年多以前 xxNeonGreenxx said…
a thousand?
一年多以前 waldorf said…
1000! 1000! 1000! 1000! :D:D:D

YAAAY 1000!!!! ^^
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 waldorf said…
Um... okay. 999 again.
一年多以前 AreYouSure said…
1000!!!!!!!! WOOOTTT!
一年多以前 waldorf said…
STILL 1000!!! Nobody left the spot this time! Not yet... XD
Congrats you guys we have hit 1000 YEAH!
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
WHOO We've made it!!
一年多以前 Praesse said…
Oh, I came so late here! :) I can't believe we have 1003 fans right now! I remember when we where only 300 or so, that's when I joined fanpop! Awww <33
About people disrespecting your opinions, Heather... I was in LJ, as an anonymous since I don't have a LJ, and people's so rude! Fangirls are crazy! They scare me, seriously.
一年多以前 Praesse said…
(And I'm a huge fangirl, but for real... They bash each other all the time! =S And let's get to the top of the Couples & Shipping page!!! :])
一年多以前 Praesse said…
We're not that far, actually. We only need 194 fans more... At least right now.
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
LJ is the most brutal site of them all unless you get on their good side! It's also the site where I feel most at home because there are a ton more people who I get along with.
wooot wootttt 10000!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs all CB Fanpopers*

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO :D :D
一年多以前 AreYouSure said…
I can't wait till 2000!
last edited 一年多以前