贝拉特里克斯·莱斯特兰奇 Ehhemm! Whats The Deal?

mrslovett_love posted on Jun 24, 2008 at 12:54AM
i dont get why tons of ppl think that bellatrix is a bad person! she is amazing! filthy half-bloods! :| err

comment!

贝拉特里克斯·莱斯特兰奇 16 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Lolabella said…
I like her because she is a bad person ("I killed Sirius Black ha ha ha ha!"/"a blood traitor is as bad as a Mudblood in my book") but I do agree with the fact that she is amazing. Harry who?
一年多以前 hanababey said…
I absolutely love her an i agree with Sarah completely i hate half bloods I worship Bellatrix (Helena Bonham Carter) I worship Voldemort an i just want them 2 get 2geva i lurve them obsessive OMG i sound weird but w.e anyway i dont fink shes evil mud bloods and half bloods are filthy vile creatures that need 2 b killed!!!
一年多以前 hanababey said…
GO VOLDEMORT AND BELLATRIX 4 EVA!!! xxx
一年多以前 helena-gal said…
i agree
一年多以前 Rainbeau said…
Mmmm let me think, why would anyone consider Bellatrix evil? I just don't get it, she only killed and tortured many people, but that certainly isn't a reason to hate her is it?
She had such a fantastic reason, they were mudbloods! Of course they were that way especially to annoy Bella, so of course they must be killed!

Sorry but please grow up!

Bellatrix maybe isn't born evil, but she's a seriously frustrated, insane and probably very hurt person, which is sad enough, but it doesn't make right what she did to people who were innocent.

And yes I'm a Bellatrix-fan as well, because she's very fascinating, but still, I'm not so much in love with her that I'm blinded. I still see the things that are less loveable.
一年多以前 Sweety_Sweeney said…
heart
X) Why does Helena end up with such weird people in movies, only success was Johnny Depp characters.
一年多以前 BellatrixCissy said…
anybody who thinks she's evil is well mudbloods and i am not nice to mudbloods
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Rainbeau said…
kiss
Ooooooh fuck off please... Like you are a witch! And for the gazillionth time; Bellatrix' character IS evil and that's just why we love her, right? Making yourself believe she isn't evil but only sooooo very wronged is just a disgrace to her character!
一年多以前 BellatrixCissy said…
my mom told me this so don't call me insane she says Bellatrix is a murder and she is evil
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 burgundyeyes said…
hmmm
Don't we fans love Bellatrix because she is evil? If she was an innocent little whimp, i don't think i'd like her as much.
一年多以前 Rainbeau said…
I love you burgundyeyes! That's excactly my thoughts!

Okay I take back my words to BellatrixCissy; if your mom's the one who thinks you're a witch, it's clearly you aren't the one who lost it ;) *just kidding, don't kill me*

一年多以前 northcarolinian said…
hmmm
:) i love bellatrix, but i also love dumbledor, harry, sirus, hermione, all the weaslys (well, maybe not Percy..)neville, luna, hagrid, snape, etc. aka, all the good guys too.
一年多以前 haropuff95 said…
no.You can't question people for not liking Bellatrix.The fact that her personality is evil makes her a prefer-able character to love or hate.Why some people hates her?maybe because they think someone who's evil or on the evil side should be hated.As for I,I didn't enjoy when she's cruciating someone,that's total violence,but her passion & faith is admirable.But I also like Dumbledore & Harry.We Bellatrix's fan don't wanna be like Edward's fans right?attacking people on the road just because he/she doesn't like her in order to prevent anyone from hating her but in the end,resulting more people hating her.
And for those who says mudblood & half-blood deserve to die,you yourself is a mudblood no matter how many time you self-deny it.
I'm not offending anyone with this comment because I myself is a Bellatrix's fan although I'm not sure if I'm fanatic enough.
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
yes i like bellatrix but theres no doubt shes a very evil and bad person
一年多以前 WolfPred said…
SEXIEST WITCH ALIVE!!!!!
 SEXIEST WITCH ALIVE!!!!!
一年多以前 Bellatrix_bb said…
sick
What the hell r u talking about? Bella and Voldie r the good guys! IT's that dammed Potter kid hose evil he is trying to help those veil air breathing things we call muggles! When you see filth walking the streets who do you call? DEATH EATERS that's who! Muggles often called day walkers r a growing problem i mean have u seen there Mexicans they populate more than freaking rabbits!! Join the cause while u can we need all the help we can get!