艾薇儿·拉维尼 New . 或者 . Old?

emochik posted on Jul 15, 2007 at 08:45AM
i want to no wat u guys think of avril's new stuff and do u think her new image is better than her old image.. i think her new image is better .. and i also think her new image is better .. wat do u guys think ??

艾薇儿·拉维尼 10 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 lilacool said…
smile
I think the old her was more unique but the new her is also Avril and ppl just hav to accept that!But i personally like both of them!
 I think the old her was 更多 unique but the new her is also Avril and ppl just hav to accept that!But
一年多以前 Magica said…
heart
Both are really cool and down to earth, but "old" was way more unique and her older songs had much more meaning. But lots of the new music does too, just not as many songs. Either way, she's extremely talented, and will always be my idol.
 Both are really cool and down to earth, but "old" was way 更多 unique and her older songs had much mo
一年多以前 viju said…
heart
i agree to you guys! old was much more unique and simple! but i luv both! cuz she has to change with world and she did so! change is rule of nature! so its better to change with world! but still i prefer old one! luv avril in both ways! she is really gr8 and lot more taented than others! and hey u guys know justin timberlake and eminem r avril's one of biggest fans! ad their fav singer is AVRIL!! avril u rocks! I WILL LUV YA 4EVERRR!!!
see this video! i really like it!!
一年多以前 emmett said…
Well, Avril's old music I feel describes me better and I like them better but I'm starting to get addicted to her new music. I never really listened to the 'Best Damn Thing' Much (I still did listen to it a bit and I knew all the songs by heart)... But now I'm listening to them much more and I'm starting to love lots of them like i love the old songs.

I think her personality and style "back then" was more her (In my opinion).
So I pick "Old".
But I love her no matter what she looks like or sounds like ;)
last edited 一年多以前
 Well, Avril's old 音乐 I feel describes me better and I like them better but I'm starting to get add
一年多以前 VAMPirella1997 said…
She's awesome both ways... but the old songs and old image was slighter more awesome...
一年多以前 avril-best said…
heart
she is awesome both ways
i realy can not choose :)
一年多以前 Fangirl99 said…
i love both,but i do,like most of you are saying,like her old style better.I kinda relates to me,so that was the cool part.but,i just tohught it was cooler.but her new look is alright,2!
 i 爱情 both,but i do,like most of 你 are saying,like her old style better.I kinda relates to me,so t
一年多以前 sugarcane15 said…
wink
old image is way better
一年多以前 123a said…
big smile
I like her in both ways and she will be my idol forever !!

""Nobody tells me what to wear. Trust me. I'm a girl and I'm growing up. I wrote my first album when I was a 16-year-old skater who wore size 32 pants and hoodies. I was a tomboy. I had an older brother I looked up to, and I hung out with mostly guys. Now I'm into skirts. I'm growing up, I'm changing, I'm becoming a woman. That happens to girls - they become women""
^Avril^
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 ampafe said…
OLD FANS, WATCH THIS: