Australia Where's all the Aussies?

DrDevience posted on Oct 01, 2007 at 11:25AM
I could have sworn there were folks from Australia on Fanpop... and there are 108 members of this Spot, yet it seems I am the only one with pictures.

How odd.

Seriously, man. I have been all over Victoria, but would love to see pictures of other places on this great continent. Please do post some up.

Australia 22 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Snerkie said…
*raises hand* aussie right here...just havn't taken many photos of adelaide 'cause...well it's adelaide, there's nothing here, lol
一年多以前 DrDevience said…
You think that because you live there. I bet there is lots there that would fascinate people like me.

I really did not want to leave Melbourne when we were there. Three months was not enough. I want to go back and explore more of Australia, but am undecided on which city to hit next time ;)
一年多以前 Snerkie said…
hah, i dunno i think it might be known among all of australia...or the world Adelaide aint fantastic.

ooo, i'd just go back to Melbourne ^_^ i like it there, good shopping, not stupid weather (like Queensland and up there too humid for me D:) just nut job drivers, lol
一年多以前 dodgeball_beast said…
My Grandparents were born and raised in Brisbane, so I guess I'm half Australian... Love looking at the pics.
一年多以前 -Dinii- said…
it is clear to me that this spot was created by a foreigner. LOL. everyone seems to think that australia is oh so different from the rest of the world. errrr "When you're down under, the rest of the world seems to fade away" umm okayyyy? id have to disagree. i guess its true, whereever you live.. it doesnt seem that fascinating.. but yeh. were not so different. lol.
一年多以前 DrDevience said…
Dinii -

I didn't create it, but it seems like I have added almost all of the content. I have been a lot of places in my life, and I have to say that the Spot tag line is perfect. Australia does rawk, and it is different ;)

We were in Melbourne for about 3 months last year and I really didn't want to leave.
一年多以前 Snerkie said…
My boyfriend has been to a lot of places and lived in America for a while and he loves Australia. I guess you have more appreciation for something if you've been other places for long amounts of time.

I'm going to Sydney in a few weeks so hopefully i'll get some nice snappies then :D
一年多以前 DrDevience said…
I can't wait to see those pics!
一年多以前 -Dinii- said…
haaha. i guess i dont have any pics of "australia". i only have pics of me nn my friends being idiots. and well thats not specifically australian. thats what i mean.
一年多以前 neeki said…
I went to Queensland last week and i loved it! It's made me appreciate Australia more..Perth is a little isolated sometimes! I went to Great Keppel Island and to Brisbane so i'l try and pop some of those pictures on here :)
一年多以前 DrDevience said…
That would rawk, Neeki!
一年多以前 the_bunkster said…
i cant go on here all of the time but i try to do as much as i can with the time that i have, ive added sum questions like, does this spot need more fans but only like 4 ppl replied so i gess its up to you guys
一年多以前 the_bunkster said…
oh and wat does rawk meen? does it meen like awesome or sumthing? i live in brissy so i dont really no lol
一年多以前 DrDevience said…
Rawk is the respelling of Rock.. and yeah, it means brilliant ;)
一年多以前 neeki said…
Because i do and i am. Lol!
一年多以前 DrDevience said…
Yes, you are ;)
一年多以前 DrDevience said…
FYI: A lot of this stuff is not getting rated, which means it doesn't show up on the front page. We kinda need to rate stuff if we want to lure in more active participants to this Spot.

Please?
一年多以前 neeki said…
Lol! Yep i totally agree with you DrDevience, it's not that hard, it only takes one click!
一年多以前 fuddle said…
only had my computer a couple of still learning all this stuff
一年多以前 GummyBear_23 said…
Actually, there r a few Aussies here on fanpop and im 1 of them. Ive been 2 Queensland and its really great but I live in New South Wales and im sure u would love 2 visit Sydney. Lots of famous icons and fun stuff 2 do.
 Actually, there r a few Aussies here on 潮流粉丝俱乐部 and im 1 of them. Ive been 2 Queensland and its really
一年多以前 ShadowYJ said…
I'm Australian. I have some pic's of Perth city and stuff from where I live. (Only I have to upload them)
And like GummyBear_23 said, there are many Australians on Fanpop-like see: I'm one of them.
一年多以前 21stCenturyBoy said…
cool
Dunno whatcha talkin' bout. No Aussies? One Aussie right here, me, a Syddie boy.
last edited 一年多以前