亚瑟和格温 30 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 nsk said…
heart
gah , first : they are legendary and ROYAL
second : their scenes are always cute and EPIC <3
一年多以前 McQueenFanGirl said…
Because they are EPIC. I love the whole servant and prince twist to the legend

Because Gwen brings out the more pleasant and caring side of Arthur. I also think that around him, Gwen tends to show more bravery. Obviously their respective qualities (Arthur’s bravery and Gwen kindness) are rubbing off on each other.

They have the best kisses; I could watch them for hours on end.

Lastly, because of the way Arthur says her full name. Seriously, it’s so hot.
一年多以前 RosalynCabenson said…
heart
I like the prince loves servant drama, forbidden love etc *_*
and they are so cute together. They were ment to be, 2 such pure hearts...
and yes, they are EPIC!
You said it all McQueenFanGirl :D
Hot!
一年多以前 vicktz said…
smile
I agree !!! What i love the most is the forbiddeness of their love and those longing looks they give each other!! I also like how arthur is a totally different person around her!! And omg their kisses are always so rommantic!!!
一年多以前 RosalynCabenson said…
yeah, the longing looks at the end of "The Once and Future Queen" and the kiss in queen of Hearts when they were torn apart..so romatic!!
一年多以前 Melisey said…
I think they have chemistry. And I think it is crucial to this version of the story that he makes a commoner his queen. Arthur started of as a prat. In his process to become the great king he is destined to be. He needed to learn some life lessons. Merlin and Gwen has taught him a lot of things. Humility and equality being two important things to learn. Falling in love with a servant girl will sure teach him that. So this was a great version. Not only because of the couple but for Arthur as a person.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 vicktz said…
well said melisey!!!! yes he has learnt a lot from both of them. i bet the old arthur wud not hav looked twice at gwen!!!
一年多以前 jereimy said…
laugh
Because Gwen brings the best of arthur and arthur gives a gwen a reason to dream in a better future, arwen are a couple of fairytales but still they had their problems ( Lancelot) but still their love conquer all
一年多以前 Layla23 said…
Because they are epic, cute and look so good together.
Because I am a fan of these kind of impossible loves...
That how true love must look like!
and also the way he says her name...MacQueenFanGirl has said it.it completely hot!
一年多以前 nsk said…
@jereimy ! yes exactly! when arthur is around gwen , he is more soft and i love that!
一年多以前 bellevie said…
heart
I MISS THEM!! they are so freaking cute and i love brad and angel's chemistry! such a great choice of actors!
一年多以前 bangelOTP said…
kiss
because of their potential and angel/brad chemistry! the way arthur look at her is so beautiful!!

they are so adorable !!<333
一年多以前 lv2rt said…
I love the way Gwen turns Arthur into a mushy bowl of two hour old rice krispies. Arthur goes into that weak puppy dog look that's just too cute for words. No one else can make him do that.
一年多以前 MISAforever said…
heart
Well, you guys have said all of it. I've never loved and shipped couple as much as I do them. And yet i can't express why. They've won my heart! The chemistry between the actors, the amazing scenes they provided us, the kisses!!, how they make each other a better person, the forbidden love, the legend, everything! And last but not least the most handsome, hottest and cutest actor Bradley James LoL. And of course Angel <3
一年多以前 kbrand5333 said…
Very simple: They completely balance each other, like 2 parts of one whole. Each of them is only completely themselves when with the other. Their love is what we all aspire to in our own lives. If you are fortunate enough to have a love like that (I am! Yay!), appreciate it and never ever take it for granted.

Okay, now for the shallow: The actors themselves are both smokin' hot, and I could not picture anyone else playing those parts. My initial shock at seeing who Gwen was in the very first episode quickly changed to love and admiration when I saw how absolutely wonderful she was. Total girl crush there. And don't even get me STARTED on Bradley. So hot. Yes, he's a bit arrogant and tends to suffer from foot-in-mouth disease, but he's excellent at what he does. And while he *just* meets my height requirement, he is blonde and cute, and that scores points with me. :)

In conclusion, they've made an already legendary love even more legendary.
一年多以前 EPaws said…
cool
They bring the very best out of each other and perpetually challenge each other and not to mention their dynamic, smoldering chemistry. Something you actually rarely see.
一年多以前 Bonne-Bell said…
You ladies have said it all. I love how Gwen makes Arthur gentler and more humble while he makes her stronger and more outspoken. I love their angst, eye sex, kisses, hugs, conversations (we need more of that though), basically everything about them. I'm also a sucker for forbidden love stories so that adds to their appeal for me.
一年多以前 lv2rt said…
I was thinking along the same lines as you Kb. I would believe that there will be a new generation of Merlin and King Arthur fans that will only identify with the BBC's Gwen as Guinevere and not what us old folks would view her as. Any other Guinevere will be as foreign to them as Angel was to us when first seeing her on scene as Guinevere. I only see that as a good thing.

King Arthur has been portrayed with many different looks and at many different stages but again I think BBC's Arthur will be the icon of King Arthur more than any of the other actors as Arthur.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 MsNoGood said…
blush
I love them because watching them makes me feel like a teenager again.
一年多以前 Gatita92 said…
I totally agree with Melisey ! Gwen's origin is essential for Arthur's personal development and fits the specific customs at that time.
The actors Bradley and Angel perfectly got the idea of how to represent a loving passionate couple. It is both the staging of their scenes and their chemistry as well as the atmosphere and the music which makes Arwen so beautiful and stunning to look at. When I started to watch Merlin I could not believe it when my sister dropped the spoiler that Arthur will fall in love with the serving girl instead of Morgana I was REALLY disappointed indeed :D But when I saw that first kiss I could not stop myself it was so perfectly staged I had to cry. They made me reconsidering my adjudgement about pure love and hell yeah guess that's why I love them. All apart from the fact that I find both actors very attractive.
一年多以前 greenmangoes said…
smile
1. angel & bradley's chemistry together -- they do UST soooo good & the way bradley in particular stares at angel (it was actually when he looked back at her at the end of the Once&FutureQueen epi that got me hooked -- I just caught that particular scene by chance while chennel surfing on cable in KSA a couple of weeks ago, not knowing what happened before & it just hit me squarely in the chest and I just had to go online to google the show, knowing there must be some deeper feelings involved there and it was only when I had the chance to watch the whole episode that I realized it was in fact after he'd told her his father wouldn't understand what happened at her house (including that EPIC first kiss) -- long story short, now I am hooked (and updated on all episodes) and am shipping them majorly

2. I also like their own twist of the Arthurian legend, not only the reversal of roles and the fact that Gwen's character is richer and more nuanced but more importantly that she plays such a key role (along with Merlin) in Arthur's own character development (from a spoiled prat to the great King he is destined to be), notwithstanding the inconsistency in writing. I was never a fan of this love story according to legend because of the Launcelot / Morgan le Fay angle so I liked the tweaks they made (though I suppose a lot of purists out there think otherwise).

3. I like that their love story was the kind that developed slowly and not the love-at-first-sight variety because it just makes you more emotionally invested in it
一年多以前 lailastar said…
I love Arwen because number one I love, love that is forbidden, makes it more romantic. The chemistry between the two actors is amazing, although Bradley will try and convince you otherwise. I cant think of anyone better to play king Arthur than Bradley James, he is perfect. Angel is adorable as Gwen and love the twist to the original legend,therefore they were able to do so much more with the characters as we have seen, looking forward to much more to come. Colin plays a great Merlin, can you not picture Merlin at that age. Like someone else said, this is the version of the legend that this generation will remember, that is why this mixed cast was a great coup on the producers part. Even at my age this is the version I will always love.
一年多以前 yawdy37 said…
I love the fact that despite the small amount of screentime, the lapse in writing and editing given to the development of the arwen relationship it still prosper and is becoming one of the best relationship on the show. I love that Angel has made gwen so believable as a queen with what little she's given to work with. I love the fact that both characters can make a chaste kiss, touch, hug, look, and argument seem so intense and passionate. This couple is MAGIC. Plus, they have Merlin.
一年多以前 nsk said…
one year ago i said it was because they are royal

WELL THEY TRULY ARE NOW lolol
一年多以前 Melisey said…
LOL you did Naima. You had faith in them. :) I have to add that they have the best angst scene I have seen on TV. The throne room scene added so much depth to this couple. They truly deserve the title epic to me.
一年多以前 hapybeinginsane said…
heart
I love everything about them!! They have so much great chemistry which is something I don't often see on screen, and I love the twist on the Arthurian legend (that Gwen is a servant whilst Arthur is a prince) - -it makes their love all the sweeter when they have to battle so hard to be together. I love the fact that whatever is thrown at them, they always come out stronger than ever, I love the way their eyes speak volumes when they look at each other, I love the fact that Arthur falls apart and loses all confidence in himself when she's not by his side. Their kisses, their angst, their hugs and conversations are all just perfect!!! (Sorry, crazy fangirl spiel over!)
一年多以前 nsk said…
^^hahah dont be sorry ! <3 its the perfect place for you and of course i agree with everything you said ! especially about the brangel chemistry !
一年多以前 tns31091 said…
heart
I love how Gwen is awkward and sweet and how Arthur is arrogant and rude. They are such opposites, but are totally in love. Opposites do attract, Arwen all the way!
一年多以前 MikeAP001 said…
Actually, the picture should be titled: a servant of Camelot and her prince.
一年多以前 vaniadinis said…
I love how arthur says her name the fact that he's the only one who call her GWENEVERE!!!!!! Not simply Gwen lol