cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 你 can be a undertaker 或者 a deadman name deadman info:what 你 did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

日本动漫 5028 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 5028

一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
anthony:easy kill him..*pats mollys head*good lil baby..i cant wait till im out of here to have a normal life for you..*walks back to cell*
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
fay:*fallows*
baby molly:da
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
anthony:yes molly im dad..*pats her head*i see you get your cuteness from your mom..OH S*** THE DINNERS COLD!!!
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
smile
fay:no problem hun remember i am of fire *picks up the plate and heats the food back up* there
baby molly:*giggles* ooooo
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
anthony:and this is the reason i keep frozen hot dogs in the closet..YUM FOOD!!!..dont go in the closet..its my stuff
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
smile
fay:k hun *kisses him*
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
meoko:-_-"really?just try ok?"
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
crow:well ok..*does her hard but very romantic*and thats how crow does it...hehehehe im tired im gonna go sleep... anthony:seriously nobody go in that closet i dont care if i telll you to go in there..STAY THE F**K OUT!!!
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Meoko:"ok Crowy chun"kisses his forehead when he's asleep she gets dress was meoko meoko again,goes for a walk thinking
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
crow:goes to sleep in his room* anthony:goes in closet for hours*hehehehe..my stuff..my cell..
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
hmmm
Meoko:"I always feel pain when sashas done">3< rubs leg then practices technique
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
veince:walks in meokos cell*is it a good time to be in here?
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Meoko:"Oh ya sashas gone"
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
veince:err you know crow did it with her right..
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Meoko:"she's a whore so no surprise there"T:
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
veince:yeah i know..ahh remeber when i put toshi in jail here..ahh good times..good times..
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Meoko;"......"looks ahim Cooly and annoyed then turns back around shooting cans to practice
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
veince:what you didnt know..i was a cop before i was sent in here then i became a undertaker..so yeah
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Meoko:"....if you hate me say so k I'm not in the mood for jokes and stuff like that"blasts a can with a attack
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
veince:oh i am far from hateing you!..i came here because of you!
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Meoko:"cause you wanta get me in trouble??"-_- is confused
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
veince:no...*facepalms*why are girls so stupid sometimes...I MEAN THAT I LIKE YOU!!!!
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
sad
baby molly:*tears up* da
fay: awwww daddy'll be back
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
anthony:comes out of the closet*ahh its ok molly..*starts tickleing her*HAHAHAAHA who likes being tickled you do!!
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
laugh
baby molly:*giggles* da
fay:awwww so cute
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
anthony:blows on her stomache*you like that dont you..!!!*keeps tickleingher*
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
baby molly:*laughs harder*
fay:*looks at the door* hun hide her some ones coming
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
anthony:WHO!!! veince:its just me brother..*goes in cell*im a undertaker but..i dont feel baby snatching today..*pats mollys head*
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
fay:no some one elts
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
veince:who else would be here genkaku?
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
fay:i don't know this place like you ppl and my husband does just hide the baby
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
meoko:is confused"what...??thats a first"
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
fay:anthony please hide are little girl
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
anthony hides molly in the closet where she she sees blood all over the walls and sevral corpses* veince:goes back to meoko and kiss her*does that awnser what i was trying to say..
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
big smile
baby molly:*eyes waden and sparkles* oooooooooooooooo da *tuchs a spot on the wall with blood on it then starts to put her thumb in her mouth*
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
anthony:OH SHIT WAIT!!*opens the closet seeing all the blood*MOLLY THATS A BAD PLACE!!!!
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
smile
baby molly:*puts thumb in her mouth*
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
anthonypicks her up and takes her out and shuts closet*everybody forget what they just saw...
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
smile
baby fay:*still has the thumb with the blood on it in her mouth*
fay:hay hun what dus the head guy here smell like up close?
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
anthony:yeah mean tamaki..he smells like a fancy garden...to spoffy for me..AND MOLLY GET THAT GODDAM THUMB OUT OF YOUR MOUTH BLOOD IS ON IT!!!!!
一年多以前 AltairEzio22 said…
Name: Zanetsu Kizumaya

Hair: Black

Height: Unknown

Eye Color: Orange

Deadman

Branch of Sin: Sword (Zanpaktou)

Crime: Killed his own inner master

Surname: Eagle
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Zanetsu Kizumaya Age:17 Gender:Male Hair: Black Height: Unknown Eye Color: Ora
一年多以前 AltairEzio22 said…
(Zane First time Appeared) ....................
 (Zane First time Appeared) ....................
一年多以前 AltairEzio22 said…
Finally i get out of the school.................(Magical High School rp) Now time to be no longer a human i will be a deadman....................
 Finally i get out of the school.................(Magical High School rp) Now time to be no longer a h
一年多以前 AltairEzio22 said…
What the?!
Unknown guy: You are coming in the deadman prison
Zane: (mask broke's) NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! (get taken)
 What the?! Unknown guy: 你 are coming in the deadman prison Zane: (mask broke's) NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
fay:and that's what i sense with a mix of fresh blood
baby molly:*get her thumb out of her mouth and tears up* da
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
meoko:0_0"did you just kiss me?!"
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
veince:yes..yes i did..*pats her head**good prisoner... anthony:i sense someone new....im going out side to check the new person....AND MOLLLY STAY THE F**K OUT OF THAT CLOSET!!!
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
meoko:gets angry"go off yourself stop fucking"stalks off

(her song)
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
veince:face looks suprised*wow...i guess you enjoy haveing you cash card points stole..*holds the card in his hand that he stole from her*..hmph..
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
fay:take her with you anthony cos the sent is getting closer
baby molly:*starts crying*
fay:oh dear *runs to her and picks her up* shhhhhhhhhhhhh hay shhhhhhh don't cry please don't cry