cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 你 can be a undertaker 或者 a deadman name deadman info:what 你 did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

日本动漫 5028 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3351-3400 of 5028

一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
heart
Zandra:**eyes still glowing yellow as she puts her arms over her head and arches her back* oooooooooooooo wow

Zack:ok hehe lucky

Fay:i just want this to be over so i can get back to my husband and kid in one peace
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Luna:"this is a game right?"
Kanji:goes faster and harder until he was all the way inside her as far as he could go and comes still thrusting hard and fast
Sasha(meoko):"oh poo sashas bored Sasha wants somefun"goes around calling"anyone wanta play dirty?"
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
smirk
Zack:*runs up to the bars* hehe now you speaking my lingo

Fay:bleave me i wish it was play cos my baby might be watching but it's not it's a fight like mortal kombat *hears the speakers and gets hand ready*

Zandra:*grips side of bed and her head goes back a bit* ohhhh yes
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Sasha(meoko):"oh taker are you not"trails a finger under his chin
Kanji:sucks and fondles boobs still thrusting in and out
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
big smile
Zack:ohhhhhhh yeah hehe

Zandra:*giggles*
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Kanji:"what's funny?does it tickle?"smiles hits her weak spot and
Thrusts more there
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
smile
Zandra:no just think it's cute
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
Fay:*hears a ding ding* GET OVER HERE!!!!!! *the kuni spear and chain made completely out of blood shoots completely threw the skin and out of the palm of her hand and goes threw luna's shoulder and grabs the chain and pouls her into an uppercut*
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
luna: eyes twitch"RAWWWWWWR!"suddenly grows taller and turns into a huge wolf with huge teeth and claws and jumps throwing them both back and starts slashing fey tol death and bites her arm off

kenji:laughs"weird what you think is cute"
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
angry
Fay:*knocks her off with her infernowings then she teleports behind the wolf and put her into a full-nelson then flies up as high as she could uses all her speedas she does a nose-dive and as she got closer to the ground she puts her feet on the wolf's back and uses all her stragth to to push her into the ground leaving a big crevice around her* that's what i call a seismic toss

Zandra:what your doing with your mouth is cute *mones*
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
smirk
Zack:*drooling a bit* hehe
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
Matthew:*wanting to get out there and help but can't* sis i know you can win that last move can knock anything out
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
pierces her claws in her gut not all that affected by physical injuries and rips claws off and claws stomach blind and unconscious rage of a primitive animal-luna (shes a big ass wolf with no mind kenia warned her XD)

Sasha(meoko):licks his neck

kenji:smirks and keeps thrusting
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
angry
Fay:*wounds heal instantly then uses her bloody kuni again but this time it goes right threw the wolf's head and down the spine* take that

Zack:*eyes get big* oh babe hehe

Zandra:mmmmmmm *mones and takes all he can give* you are so good
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
surprise
Matthew:*in mind* wow she's doing good dad and mom trained her to fight well
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
meoko:nibbles his ear
kenji:goes faster again and longer
luna:dodges that attack rips claw into her chest and rip out her heart eyes of a phyco
(oh we cant have immortal beings remeamber)
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
veince:RUNS WAIT WAIT WAIT!!ILL PLAY DIRTY!!!!!!!*throws zack off*i love playing dirty! silver:druken silver runs into kania*give..me..money for more vodka!! crow:kills the bartender*what did i tell you about selling drinks to silver.. ..(hello my fellow rpers)
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
(heyo XD)
sasha:"hey!"
kania:walks away
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
veince:hey what?*smacks sasha's butt* italy:calls kania*is silver alright? silver:pukes*
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Kania:"he drank him self drunk"
Sasha:is giggles slightly at his smack"hey like hi,Nola,salute and kaniciwa"
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
big smile
Zack:*instantly goes up and uses psychic to unlock and open the door* dude wait your turn hehe she mine i called it first ether wait or I'll use my keyblade on you *pouls out a zapdos keyblade*
(Zapdos keyblade made by cloud's younger bro with the esence of zapdos in other words a real shocker if used right

Zandra:*in her mined* he is soooooo good *
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
italy:again!...please tell me his hair aint turn silver yet from stress! silver:hair is full silver now* veince:hi wanna do it?*boob grabs*
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
angry
Zack:aw come on dude this my first time and I'm not going to let you ruin it for me *keyblade goes over his head*
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
veince:nope she is my woman get out*combines all of his branch of sins to make a tree branch like blade come out*only i am allowed to do this with her GO DO IT WITH KANIA IM SURE SHE WOULD ENJOY IT!!!!!*slams the door shut* crow:itd be bad to mess with him when it includes meoko
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
Zack:aww come on dude no fare my sister is getting her first time right now and that my cell *tears in his eyes* lucky *gets up and kicks at the ground* shoot and i was so close to at this rate i'll never get some

Fay:*flies up* i will not let you win *turns into moltres*
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
roars loadly-luna wolf form

sasha:"hehe someones possessive why not a 3 way?"x3
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
sad
Zack:sounds good to me! *puppy dog eyes*

Fay(moltres form):*uses screech busting the wolf's ear drums* i will not lose *glows firey red then a blast of fire shoots out from her body and onto the wolf* dark type is weak agensed fire!
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
veince:he presses up against sasha's boobs*nuh uh! i like you all to myself.. crow:smacks zack*what did i tell you?
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
wolf:avoids fire and slices her not a pokemon still some what fine
sasha:"but it would be fun"
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
veince:well..*tail pops from his pants*i could use this with you as well as my thing..would you like my tail in on it?*wags his tail*plus crow would be better than this guy crow:comes in the room*why you talking about me?
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
sasha:"hehe intresting"smirks
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
veince:oh my tail is? well were would you like it to go?*wags tail*
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Sasha:take athe tail and puts it in her mouth snickers
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
veince:ohh feels weird*tail wags a tiny bit in her mouth*meow..... *feels her boob*
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
sad
Zack:IT'S STILL MY CELL!!!! *kicks at the ground again* THIS IS SO NOT FAR!!!

Zandra:*drenched in sweat and in her mind* he's got to be getting tired by now but i like it *smiles and mones*
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
Fay:*a big clear dome like shield goes over her and the wolf and she retakes human form makes two fireballs*
Matthew:oh no super-nova she isn't ready for that one
Fay:*put the fireballs together and began to absorb more energy to the exploding point*
Matthew:SISTER NO DON'T USE THAT ONE YOUR NOT READY FOR IT!
Fay:*looking around and not paying atinshion to the fireball* hu brother *fireball explodes in her face knocking her out of the air and out*
Matthew:oh no sister!
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Wolf:cetches her on her back hurt her a bit but sets her on the ground nudges her abit
Sasha:smirks licking it
Kenji:they finish and spoon eachother
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
veince:what should i lick?..hmmm i know a couple areas to lick....
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Sasha:"lick what you want?"
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
veince:we would your clothes off*ripps her clothes off*i think that would be suitable...*licks her biib*do you like my tail?*wags his tail*
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Sasha:moans abit strokes his tail
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
veince:his tail goes up a bit*meow!*grabs her lower areas and feels her up*
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
sad
Fay:*out cold*
Matthew:*hands the baby to Anthony and runs to fay* move move give her some air *sits her up as her wounds healed on it's own* sister wake up the battle isn't over in mortal kombat there is always two rounds you can do this *waits then he feels for a pulse* she is alive but is out cold and it was my falt i shouldn't have said anything
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Sasha:moans abit again
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
veince:want the real thing to go in there now?
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Sasha:"if you want"
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
sad
Zack:this is so not far *sits on floor pouting and wings and eyes spark* is it cos I'm a freak *siys* i hate these stupid wings but if i cut them off i'll die

Zandra:*head on his shoulder*
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Kenji:stroke her hair
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
sad
Matthew:sister please snap out of it *still nothing* she lost and it was all my falt *picks her up*
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Wolf:Whimpers