cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 你 can be a undertaker 或者 a deadman name deadman info:what 你 did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

日本动漫 5028 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1601-1650 of 5028

一年多以前 Liquidz-Flamez said…
Sagi: *sits down and puts the pup in front of him* Here, this should help you, literally, speak your mind *he makes the pup swallow a pill* Now what the hell is wrong with you!!?
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Wolf pup:"she needs to separate toshi from her!!"
Sagi: *growls in frustration as Igas takes over*
Igas: I'LL SEPERATE THEM ALRIGHT!!! I'll SEPERATE THEIR SKULLS FROM THE REST OF THEIR DAMN BODY!!! *his branch of sin horns appeared*
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Wolf pup:"no!"bites his leg to stop him
Igas:GET YOUR TINY TEETH OUT OF MY LEG!!! *he shakes his leg and Sagi returns*
Sagi: Seriously, get your tiny teeth out of my leg, it tickles... *he laughed*
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
arekkusu III:*get's betwean meoco and and sagi* I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU HURT HER! *dakuaisu takes over*
dakuaisu:igas my old friend you don't remember me do you? *arekkusu takes back over*
arekkusu III:dakuaisu no what ever your thinking don't *takes over*
dakuaisu:what ever do you mean? *evil smile*
Sagi: What the- dont even think about! *Igas takes over*
Igas:Dakuaisu!! what the hell is up!!? Long time no see *wicked grin*
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Wolf pup:bites meoko

Meoko:snaps out of the funk"oh hey"pets dog who let go
Igas: LETS DO "SPLIT" THESE TO IN HALF!! *he laughs and Sagi takes over*
Sagi: Dont do it.....
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Wolf:growls and stands infront of meoko
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
smirk
dakuaisu:hay good buddy you want more power right? *arekkusu III takes over*
arekkusu III:ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh no you don'tdealing with you is a nuff as it is
Igas:HELL YEAH!!! *Sagi takes over*
Sagi:HELL NO!!!
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
smirk
dakuaisu:well this kid has more power then both of us conbind so why don't you dich your master and join me :*evil laugh* he has the power of ice *arekkusu III takes over*
arekkusu III:don't no! this is where i put my foot down *dakuaisu takes over*
dakuaisu:come on old friend for old times and more power's sake
Igas:*sighed and looked away* Sorry friend......but i cant ditch my master....Hell, I cant even ditch Little Molly......*he grinned* BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN I CANT SLICE PEOPLE IN TO BITS!!!! *he looked at Meoko* SO LETS SEPERATE THESE FUCKERS!!! *Sagi takes over*
Sagi:would you stop!!
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
blush
Wolf:"I ment toshi from meoko not kill them if toshi is connected then shed change quicker to her darkself witch'll hurt everybody!"
Igas:DAMNET THIS IS NO FUN AT ALL!!!
Sagi:*takes back over and sighs.* Fine, *he flicked Meoko in the head and they split* There, happy now? Jeez, im out of here. *he started to walk off*
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
arekkusu III:*siy of relef*i'm still not going to lat you hurt her
Sagi:*looked back at arekkusu* You should be more worried about yourself.....and besides, you couldnt stop me even if you tried to......*he continued to walk again*
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Toshi:smirks"sound like a challenge and you can change put of that wolf pup desalted now I know it's you and your twisted jokes">^<

Wolf:"you knew?"laughs like a woman"oh well"smirks and transforms and is a big chested pretty lady with nothing on"HAHA you guys are so funny!"hugs toshi and meoko" smirks

Both:>_>
Sagi:*not paying attention, he was to busy looking at something in the sky* No way.......
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
?:"this guys my new love intrest"hugs Sagi from behind smirks

Toshi:grabs sagis arm"no he's mine!" glares at her

Both woman and toshi:stare off
Sagi: *manages to slip away from Toshi and the woman and watch as a strange ship landed in front of him* It cant be....
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
arekkusu:stay behind me meoco i'll protect you
Sagi:Arekkusu......CAN YOu SHET THE HELL UP FOR THE NEXT 30 MINUTES!!!? *his attention goes back to the strange ship*
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
angry
arekkusu III:don't tell me to shut up! i'm just doing what i know is right
Sagi:TALKING ALL THE DAMN TIME ISNT RIGHT!!! ITS ANNOYING!!! NOW SHUT UP!!! *he waits for the strange ship to do something* I know your there......no use in hiding......
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
angry
arekkusu III:rrrrrrrrrrrrr
baby molly:it scary
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
All:Watch
Sagi:*took a deep breath and walked towards the ship* Come on out.....your starting to piss me off.....
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
angry
arekkusu III:*tinces up*
baby molly:*hugs tight to sagi's leg and looks like she was about to cry
Sagi:*looks down at Molly* Dont cry Little Molly......your....your *he smiled* your father will be A-Ok!! *he picked up* I wonder where your mother is.....*his attention went back to the ship as it slowly begans to open* Oh No..... *he took a step back*
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
sad
baby molly:that thingy scarey me daddy
Sagi:*gasps quickly turns to Arekkusu* Get them out of here now!!!
**Some huge beast began to bound out of the ship**
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Meoko:"I'll help"
Sagi::*shook his head* I gotta take care of this one on my own.....*he smiled* go enjoy your day dudet....
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
surprise
baby molly:daddy no *a firey dome like sheald appers over him* no hurt my daddy *a spear goes right threw the beast hitting it's heart on the way and in psy* GET OVER HERE!!!!!! *pouls it closer as her wings grows and turns into an inferno then she spins hitting it with her wings catching it on fire* bye bye *giggles*
arekkusu III:*acts like a homan shiled holding tight to meoco*
Sagi:Little Molly watch out!! *he catches a building sized boulder that the beast threw from the flames and went skiding back across the ground and ripping through the forest.*
**the beast roars and the flames disappear and it absorbed them**
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
sad
baby molly:*tears up*
Sagi:*walks from the forest, his shirt was tore and his arms were bleeding, he also had a cut on his cheek that was bleeding.* Little Molly......get out of here.....its dangerous, go back to your mother.....
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
sad
baby molly:i can help daddy and i don't know where mommy is
Sagi:*smiled* Dont worry.....*he drew a circle around her that would teleport her to her mom* You sound like your getting older already...... *the circle glowed* Molly....if you stayed here that thing would take all of your powers, everones power, its my responsibility to stop that from happening.....*a tear drops from his eyes as he looked at everyone* Thanks guys......for making my life, not so much of a hell....*he turned to the beast* I guess this is where we die.....*he grabbed the beast by the face and flew into space, ice formed around him as the air flowed from his body and he threw the beast into the sun* This is it for me......*his eyes closed*
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Toshi:"I gotta do something..."Blasted after him and cetches up and hugs Sagi"you might as well not die alone..."smiles at him
Sagi:*smirked* sorry but your bot aloud to die yet.....*he kissed her and tapped her on the forehead and she appeared back on earth*
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Toshi:fall to her knees "why not...WHY THE HE'LL NOT?!"screams with rage"I HAVE NOTHING TO GIVE I DESTROY!!"screams then grits teeth and puts head on her theighs
Sagi:*sends her a telepathic message before he dies* "You dont give heh? Yes you do...*he laughed a bit* "You gave me happiness.......we might meet again sometime if im reborn as someone else.....i probably wont remember you but....*before he could finish, his lungs froze and he died, his body was incased in a thick ice that floated slowly towards the sun*
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Toshi:"not like I have long anyway.."Mutters
(Hey Hey, mind if i do a short time skip? :P)
Sagi: *goes inside the sun and disappears and turns to nothing.*
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
(how long??)
(5 and a half months atleast)
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
(I geuss that'll be ok)