全美超模大赛 Girls of cycle 11 my predictions and opinion! opinions please!

prettybeachgal posted on Aug 20, 2008 at 01:23AM
This is my opinion on the cycle 11 girls:

Analeigh, 19
I really like her. She looks like a model and I can't wait to see her hair makeover! I'm thinking It's going to be something short (not short short!) and straight. She'll go far.

Brittany, 19
She just seems kind of boring...she won't make it far. And she thinks she's all great and all that and stuff

Sheena, 21
The asian girl...I don't necessarily like her but she'll go far cause well she's asian. They haven't had an asian for a while, and, just like Whitney, they want the people to be happy that 'ANTM is diverse' But, no doubt, she will be told she photographs old.

Sharaun,18
She just seems crazy...in a good way. I'm predicting she'll be one of those girls with the big personality but who doesn't take good photos. she won't be here way to long.

Samantha, 18
I know...no one thinks she'll make it far, no one likes her. but I have faith in her. Once she gets a SERIOUS makeover she'll go VERY far.

Nikeysha, 19
Three words...Skinny as hell. Way to go Tyra you let another anorexic in the competition. I HOPE she goes home soon, but she most likely won't. She'll take good photos. So unfortunately she'll go somewhat far...I like this comment someone made...If Solange Knowles and Saleisha had a baby and didn't feed her, this would be her.

Isis, 22
Has a penis as we all know. Why would Tyra even let a degenerate into the competition? Plus, she was an extra in the homeless shoot. Yup...remember? She'll get somewhere in the middle.

Hannah, 19
Not so sure about her...she's a hard one. She'll either be the nicest girl in the house or the top bitch.

Elina, 19
She's trying to hard...BORING is all I can say. When Tyra talking about her she's trying to think of words to say so she doesn't say anything bad. she won't make it very far...

Clark, 19
Again, not sure about her...I think she'll go far but her personality will fade

McKey, 19
She's probably going to be the weird one. Her hair is so red...I doubt it's natural. She looks like a model though. Everyone thinks she's going to go really far..she will, but not winning far

Lauren Brie, 20
Is very pretty, though I doubt she'll go far. She just doesn't spark. Her photos won't be to good

Josyln, 23
The oldest of the girls. Is it just me, or does she look a lot like atalya? She has a big personality. Her photos will be good in the beginnig but then they'll fade, though she won't make it very far.

Marjorie, 19
I know, everyone loves her. But I just have to say she's not my favorite. She looks nervous and doesn't have a lot of personality or confidence. She'll either lose or gain confidence as the competition goes on. She'll make it semi-far. Either that or not far at all.

A few notes.....
Have you noticed how all the girls are so young this cycle??? 8 girls are 19 and the oldest is 23!

Heres Tyra, talking about all the girls of cycle 11 (if you noticed me mentioning "Tyra said" a lot)

link

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me your opinions!!! I'll be SOOO thankful!!!

xoxoxoxo

全美超模大赛 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 greenchoco101 said…
NOTE: PG-21 XD [Some contents are offending for their fans]

Ok here's mine!

First off, i taught that they were all in the ages of 20 cause all of them well most of them look so mature! [on their pre-show pic] but i was happy to know they were all so young!

I think this is my favorite set of girls from all seasons so far. Probably will be one of my favorite cycles!

Analeigh, 19
I think she is a model, she can model, and she can be in vogue and she has a great experience therefore, she WILL PERFORM WELL IMO, but she is just not what im looking for :| She won't win.

Brittany, 19
She is like a black version of Analeigh to me! She can model too and she has a great body and angle so i bet this girl will produce some fierce shots, i think she will be booted early in the competition though.

Sheena, 21
She just looks mature! She can't do a commercial but she would eb fierce she would be unpredictable, i think she will NOT GO FAR. She would be like Anchal i think? but a bitchy type of Anchal :)

Sharaun,18
Her photos will be like Bre, this girl will be confident? she will have good shots and bad shots, she won't be America's Next Top Model. I HOPE :)

Samantha, 18
She is not a model to me, she is like a playboy model, but she can model and do runways but she won't be striking to me, she won't make it to the final 6. She will be INCONSISTENT.

Nikeysha, 19
I LOVE HER! NO! I mean i think she is unique but she is so not my favorite! But i see a NIK VIBE FROM HER! She would be fierce but she would have some issues on the competition regarding her modeling. But she won't make it far :(.

Isis, 22
IDK. I think she will be favored by Tyra like Whitney and Saleisha, but she won't win. She would be great on the runway and have strong poses on some shots. She will be CONTROVERSIAL [duh!]

Hannah, 19
She would be a plain jane, but ok first of all I LOVE HER! She is so adorable! She is cute! She is my favorite! She would be like Aimee, take some good shots one awesome shot and one bad shot and then BOOTED from the show cause of a stupid? quite reason.

Elina, 19
She would make it far! She looks unique and fierce! She might win. Yeah i guess she will be a bitch too. But i just dont like her being a bitch but i know she will.

Clark, 19
I think she is like Chantal, she would be bubbly, take some good shots she would make it far. :) Or somewhere in the middle.

McKey, 19
She might win? All i know is that she would take good shots but IDK what place she'll end up cause she is so unique and unpredictable!

Lauren Brie, 20
Her photos will be somehow, brilliant? or just good i dont see her to be on the top 6.

Josyln, 23
One word. Boot her. I don't like her, she will be on the middle places like Stacy Ann but her photos will not be likable but somehow, will work on the modeling industry? Or just Tyra likes it. EW.

Marjorie, 19
She might be fierce or she'll just be like Megan.
One of my favorites but not too favorite favorite.
She looks adorable too like Hannah im expecting more from her so i like her to be on the top 6.

My PREDICTION FOR ELIMINATION:
[from bootee to winner]

Nikeysha
Samantha
Hannah
Lauren Brie
Marjorie
Isis
Sharaun
Sheena
McKey
Clark