ALW's Phantom of the Opera movie Spot banner?

velvet_fox posted on Mar 09, 2009 at 03:27PM
Just wondering why this lovely spot has no banner yet? I think we should pretty it up a bit more! :D

ALW's Phantom of the Opera movie 3 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 JustHuddy said…
Yes! It's always annoyed me...I hate the stupid default banner. I, unfortunately have no Photoshopping skills when it comes to banners; I only make icons. The last banner I made... *winces*
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 becca85 said…
We should!! Are there any eligible images in the image section that might suffice? Let me look...
一年多以前 becca85 said…
Here are the ones I found that were about the size to be usable for a banner in the ALW's Phantom of the Opera photo section:

link
link
link
link

These next ones I found in the "The Phantom of the Opera" spot (it's separate from this spot):

link
link
link

I tried to focus on images that had both Erik and Christine, but there are a couple that only have one or the other that I still liked. This is a starting place for nominating a banner. When I get home tonight I might mess around in my Print Shop program and see if I can make something, but I'm not artistically talented AT ALL.

BTW, JustHuddy, you have some excellent wallpaper you've posted (I don't know if you made them yourself).