Alice & Jasper jasper and alice never get physical.......LOL

spflja posted on Jun 26, 2009 at 10:40AM
just a random thought.we've seen most of the cullen couples show physical signs of their love,kiss, or atleast huge but not so much alice and jasper. or at least once in the whole saga,in eclipse.(which was really3 cute btw).maybe this belongs in the jalice spot but i was just wondering......

Alice & Jasper 8 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Bluefire said…
heart
Yeah I know! But they're so close to each other than they don't need to get physical... it's all inside their heads. There's a quote in one of the books (I forgot which one) that said that it's as though Alice and Jasper can read minds too, but only each other's.
一年多以前 Jaques_16 said…
laugh
oaw..^o^ Bluefire hit the spot!! hoho..^o^

yeah, i hope i get to read Eclipse up to Midnight Sun..

i just really wanna look for chapters with more JALICE in it.. haha
一年多以前 taylautnerlover said…
kiss
jasper and alice are the cutest couple ever in twilight well so are jake and renesmee but none of the cullens beside edward and bella get phsycal except for in breaking dawn emmet and rose kiss pasionatly and long
一年多以前 Aliceismytwin said…
I love them theyre awesome! In my Jalice fanfic (ask if you want the web adress.x) they do hug and stuff, but they kinda need to in mine.x
一年多以前 drwyle said…
wink
it's because if they did get physical, it would be so romantic, that everyone would die of a heart attack...
just kidding, but they are so adorable and my favoritest couple.. :)
一年多以前 ajhalecullen said…
heart
haha i totally support what drwyle said =] They are my favorite couple too!!!
一年多以前 KathyHalliwell said…
They do get physical, they just don't like to do it in front of everyone, they rather keep it personal. I don't see what's the wrong with that, it's so sweet.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 lmt96 said…
heart
ya i remember in twilight edward said he is alone at night or something like that.