亚历山大·瑞拜克 How long are 你 粉丝 of Alex?

jana-neso posted on Dec 27, 2009 at 02:30PM
I've been his fan for...hm... 6 months,but now I don't like him anymore. How long you like him? And do you think that one day you will get tired of him???

亚历山大·瑞拜克 39 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 jo135 said…
I have been a fan of him since ESC 2009 for 1 year and 10 months and SOOOOOO PROUD!!!!!!!! xD

And the answer is NO I WILL NEVER GET TIRED OF HIM!!!!!!! :D:D
He is WAY TOO handsome!!! :D Also, he has such a wonderful and an amazing character and cant live with his music or without his voice... :D :D
<3333333333
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 qinga said…
heart
It's something like 6-7 months. And I also never get tired of him :)))))
一年多以前 santa6168 said…
cool
7 months. and i never get tired of him. i will love him forever. and nobody can`t change it :p
一年多以前 quark_74 said…
7 months too. I am not tired of him, I still like his music. If he´ll change, his music is still here. And that´s the reason I like him the most for. Of course, he is handsome too. And good character.
一年多以前 brzlx said…
heart
9 mounts too..
一年多以前 janailb said…
heart
9 months too, and NO i will never get tired of him:) ♥
一年多以前 Ingrutja said…
sick
Almost 10 months have passed since I saw him for the first time... And I'm tired only of one thing- that I can't live a day without his music or at least his voice...
一年多以前 Emmanouela96 said…
heart
Its almost 11 months that I first saw him and like him and day by day I love him more!!! And no I dont think that I will ever get tired of him cause he is just amazing!!! <3<3<3<3<3
一年多以前 Fift33n said…
Since May, so 7 months now :D but I didn't like him on ESC, but the day after I was in love with a fairytale ;) I don't think I get tired of him, he is soo nice to all! :)
一年多以前 Jenni- said…
I have been his fan 5 months.

I didn't pay attention to him on Eurovision Song Contest. I just thought that Fairytale is a good song. But in July I heard that Alexander Rybak is coming to my hometown to visit a television program and I said to my friend that we could go to see him live. After the television program me and my friend decided to wait him to get his autograph and a picture with him because after all, he is the winner of ESC. When I met him face to face I was surprised about how friendly he was to his fans ! I got his autograph and a picture with him.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Alexander_Rybak said…
8 months and I'm getting tired of him
一年多以前 sou_lilin said…
Seven months and to be reasonable there's a possibility that I might get tired of him in the years to come, but I'm sure I'll always like him, even when I'm not obsessed with him anymore :)

Just trying to be honest...of course I wanna scream I'LL NEVER GET TIRED OF YOU!!! <3 <3

But you know that's not true girls... ;) Nobody knows.
一年多以前 s0nja said…
laugh
7 months for me too. Saw him first time 12.7. When will I get tierd? No idea. Hopefully never or I will never get tierd of him (probably) :D <3
一年多以前 jana-neso said…
cool
Now I think that Justin Bieber is cuter.
一年多以前 pjplx said…
7 months!!!
一年多以前 Janaaaa said…
heart
7 months, and i think i never get tired of him! ;))
一年多以前 Ninouchka said…
wink
Probably.. since always.
一年多以前 jnaia said…
Since Eurovision 2009 ...
一年多以前 Alexhelen24 said…
heart
I've been a huge fan of him since eurovision 2009, and I still love him so much <3 I will never ever get tired of him cause Alex is amazing in every way!
一年多以前 Helene17Norway said…
Since january/february 2009
一年多以前 AnitaFable said…
since 14th May 2009 but I'm not his fan anymore. It ended official on 11th February this year
last edited 一年多以前
can I ask why? Sorry i just got curious xD
一年多以前 AnitaFable said…
I told you why, don't you remeber? :D
First of all it's just about his music. I don't feel the same joy what I used to feel when I listen to his music. No Boundaries is really bad album. His lyrics are crappish and they don't help me when I have a serious problem. His lyrics are too simple, everyone can understand them. There are no metaphors you don't have to brood over the real meaning of songs. They are all about love, romantic ones. Second of all is his acting. He's changed and there's no doubt about it (or maybe that's the way he always has been?) This whole thing with "Let's dance"...this is really commercial and crappy show. Moreover his behaviour to Maria. I know I shoudn't judge him and give a damn about his private life but he acted like sucker. Here are main reasons.
and why on 11th February? 'Cause this day you posted on my facebook's wall a video to p!atd's music video and since that time I am their fan and I am really glad about it. I will thank you to the rest of my life for this, heh :D
yeahh...something have to end to something else starts :)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 kuutti said…
Anita, why are u here?
一年多以前 AnitaFable said…
Because here I met a lot of nice people and I want to be in touch with them. And I am. Also I love stories you write.
Is there anything bad in being here if you are not Alex's fan? I don't think so. As long as you don't troll here you are allowed to be here I guess.
last edited 一年多以前
Yeah I agree with you, Anita. I honestly only like Alex because i think he's hot. I don't really like his music, it's to plain for me. I don't think I've ever been into his music, and i've been here for 3 years now.

And yes, people can be here as long as they doesn't troll, you don't have to let your life circle around Alex to be here.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Lindaah14 said…
I agree with Anita..... His music doesn't touch me like other music does. And after what happened with Let's Dance, I don't think he is that hot anymore. :p I'm also still here because of the awesome people and the stories :D
一年多以前 s0nja said…
Agree! I think people can be here as long as they want :D You don't have to be fan of Alex to be in a forum circling around him :P

I have to admit that I neither don't feel the same way when I listen to his music nowadays, I actually haven't listen to any of his songs for quite a while... I miss REALLY BAD the old times when he seemed healthier and ate properly etc. I think the Frikar times was the time I have enjoyed most while beeing a fan of him.

Though I'm not such a "strong" fan of him as before, I will forever be thankful for that actually through liking his music and him, I have met so many nice people. People that really seem to understand, people that I feel I can rely on, people that means the world to me. These people seem to be TRUE friends, although I haven't met all of them yet. I'm sure, one day, I'll meet also those who I haven't met in real life yet!
一年多以前 Kalesta said…
big smile
Since 9 May of 2009
一年多以前 rebecca19 said…
I have been alex fan since may 2009, evn though i did not join this forum until november 2010 (nvr knew abt it before thn). I am not a whim fan, someone who adores alex whn he was the flavour of the month (ie won the eurovision, albums, interviews etc). I respect and support him as an artist in his ups and downs. Just because he is not so much in spotlight now, does not mean i will grow bored of him ad look for someone else now, who is new and tabloid person of the month. thats not wht you call a fan, just someone who is going with the crowd.

I also adore Enrique iglesias he is another singer who is absolute stunning and who i have respect for as artist, someone who i support and call myself a fan off, as i would like him no matter wht, if he was the world's popular person or not. It doesnt matter to me, he as a person is who i admire, thts how i feel abt alex as well irregardles of his mistakes, after all we are all human and no one is perfect, its the soul and the kindness tht matters to me

一年多以前 rebecca19 said…
thats just my above opinion anyway
一年多以前 elenikabouri said…
I'm fan of Alexander since that unforgettable Eurovision night! Although I was raised listening almost exclusively classical music which expresses me most and I take classical singing lessons/opera,i LOVE Alexander's music. What touches me is the kindness and the beauty of his soul,which is reflected in his music the most spontaneous way. Alexander puts his feelings in his music and that makes it special and truthful and touches people's heart. For these reasons I will be still fan of a sweet man named Alexander,even when the famous Rybak will not be so famous anymore.
last edited 一年多以前
Well, now that I read through this thread and some old Answers in this club again, I see that all the people who " never would get tired of him " Did and left.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 khanhlynk_KFC said…
I dont remember how and when I'm fall in love with him & his music
But in the fact that his music changes my life
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 AlexFan_13 said…
heart
from ESC 2009 to forever....
一年多以前 CrazyForRybak said…
heart
Since October 2009! <3
一年多以前 AkliH said…
since some days before ESC 2009
一年多以前 BabyLongLegs95 said…
smile
Since that moment he stepped out on stage on that magical night at Eurovision(I think it was May) back in 2009! <3<3
一年多以前 kikisan said…
Hi people: I've been a fan of Alex since a year more or less. So I am one of the newbies. I love his music and I hope that he release something new. I also like his attitude. He seems to be a nice boy and I like his sense of humour.