探险活宝 Adventure Time Rp

AmyRose11 posted on Jun 06, 2014 at 01:37PM
Sooooo, wanna live in the land of Ooo, visit dungeons, make a character and create your own story!!!
 Sooooo, wanna live in the land of Ooo, visit dungeons, make a character and create your own story!!!

探险活宝 107 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 107

一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
Name: Flame Princess
Personality: Crazy, awesome, confused, sweet, sometimes deadly lol
 Name: Flame Princess Age: 14 (Just made her14) Personality: Crazy, awesome, confused, sweet, someti
redpanda commented…
Oh I was gonna choose FP but oh well there is always someone else. 一年多以前
Trinity360 commented…
^No shit 一年多以前
AmyRose11 commented…
My bad >.< 一年多以前
一年多以前 redpanda said…
Name: Marceline
Species: Vampire/Demon
Personality: musical, chill, ambitious, dark, gothic
 Name: Marceline Age: +1000 Species: Vampire/Demon Personality: musical, chill, ambitious, dark, go
DarkSideSkittle commented…
AW DUDE! I was gonna do Marcy :I 一年多以前
一年多以前 True-Finn-Fan said…
Name: finn
species: Human
Personality: heroic, confused, kind, good, nice, gullible, lost, brave.
 Name: finn Age: 15-ish species: Human Personality: heroic, confused, kind, good, nice, gullible, l
一年多以前 Trinity360 said…
Name: Jake
Personality: goofy, screw it you watch adventure time xD
Species: Dog
last edited 一年多以前
redpanda commented…
你 forgot his species XD 一年多以前
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^indeed he did. XD 一年多以前
Trinity360 commented…
^xD 一年多以前
一年多以前 redpanda said…
My request is I think we should add their history into their biographies
一年多以前 DarkSideSkittle said…
Marcy was taken so:

Name: Fionna
Species: Human
Personality: Adventurous, fun, kind, can be mentally strong, heroic

Marcy was taken so: Name: Fionna Species: Human Personality: Adventurous, fun, kind, can be ment
redpanda commented…
Sorry :( 一年多以前
redpanda commented…
FP was taken 一年多以前
redpanda commented…
If 你 want March 你 can I'll take Fionna if 你 want. 一年多以前
redpanda commented…
^Marcy 一年多以前
一年多以前 redpanda said…
When is this gonna start? When a certain amout of people join? Or what?
Trinity360 commented…
That's like asking when is Last Stand starting. this person dossn't come on I think 一年多以前
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^who needs'm? 一年多以前
一年多以前 Eula2003 said…
Name: Princess Bubblegum
Species: Bubblegum, Candy
Personality: scientist, Kind, Sweet, nice, Intelligent,
 Name: Princess Bubblegum Age: 15 (i just want to make her 15) Species: Bubblegum, 糖果 Personali
redpanda commented…
Cool bio. 一年多以前
True-Finn-Fan commented…
*cough* *cough* scientist *cough* is not *cough* a personality *cough* man, i need to get that truth cough under control... 一年多以前
Trinity360 commented…
^dude xD 一年多以前
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
So, shall we get started??? ^_^
True-Finn-Fan commented…
lead the way ^-^ 一年多以前
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
(( Okay!! ))
Flame Princess sits in the forest playing with a rock throwing it in the air. "I'm soooo bored."
Finn was sitting at the tree house telling jake how he had gotten his arm back, "---i swear jake, my flower grew into a tree and my arm was it's trunk!" he exclaimed, "when i broke the bark, BOOM, there it was. pretty sweet huh?" he was glad to finally have something go his way.
redpanda commented…
(Still waiting for Trinity XD) 一年多以前
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^(fuck it) 一年多以前
一年多以前 redpanda said…
Marceline was chilling in her house in her cave playing some tunes on her bass humming familiar songs. "I wonder how Finn and Jake are doing havn't seen them in a while, I'll go visit them later." She sits on her couch and plays her bass for a while.
一年多以前 redpanda said…
smile
(Since Marceline is my RPG character I was in the spirit to make her my icon. :3)
(^finn's always my icon XD it works perfectly XD)
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
Flame princes got up and looked around. "I'm gonna take a stroll." She walked around in the forest.
一年多以前 redpanda said…
Marceline got up and put her bass down and put on her traveling clothes, she walked out the door and closed it. She flew into the sky and over the forest. She saw a light in the forest. "Looks like someomes having a camp out." But the light was moving. "That's weird fire doesn't walk around I'm gonna go check this out." She flew torwards the forest to where the light was. When she was close enough to see what it was it was a flaming looking person. "Hello? Who are you?"
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
Flame princess turns around and gasped. "Huh?" "Oh, hi...I'm Flame princess..." She turned away and mumbled. "Although I should be the Flame Princess."
一年多以前 redpanda said…
"Hey Flame Princess I'm Marceline the Vampire Queen, I was on my way to see Finn and Jake. You know them?"
(lets all just assume that jake left to go see his kids for some unknown reason and finn is at the tree house alone now.)

finn brushed his teeth, put on his pajamas, and got into bed. he laid in bed for quite some time, but he couldn't sleep, something was making him restless... he groaned, "aww man, i need to get some sleep" he rolled over and closed his eyes, he laid there another 5 minutes but it didn't help, finally he just sat up, "maybe a quick dungeon run through will tire me out." he said hopefully.

he jumped out of bed and put on his clothes and looked around for a sword, "meh, i'll just find one in the dungeon." so he grabbed his backpack and ran out the door to find a dungeon.
Trinity360 commented…
(haha my internets been fucked for a few days. It will be back on the 24th :P) 一年多以前
True-Finn-Fan commented…
(so... for storyline purposes, you're gonna be at your kids's house for 4 days. X3) 一年多以前
Trinity360 commented…
^(correct xD) 一年多以前
一年多以前 redpanda said…
When Marceline was done talking to Flame Princess they actually became friends after that, she went over to Finn and Jake's Treehouse. She knocked on the door but no one answered. "That's weird they are never are out this late adventuring." She flew up to they're bedroom door and Finn wasn't there. "I'll visit nextime when they are home."
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
"Well, you see, I really know them..I know them..." Her flames grew very bright as she clenched her fist. She then sighs. "Never mind...."
 "Well, 你 see, I really know them..I know them..." Her flames grew very bright as she clenched her f
一年多以前 redpanda said…
"I see. You dated Finn didn't you?" She said grinning.
True-Finn-Fan commented…
(somehow... i saw that coming... might as well knock out the 冲床 line... pun intended...) 一年多以前
True-Finn-Fan commented…
(i can't 100% speak for finn on this but let me just say... YOLO) 一年多以前
redpanda commented…
(^I saw that one coming and thx for dropping a YOLO bomb on my parade XD) 一年多以前
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
Flame Princess sighs and shrugs. "Lets...just drop that..." She turns around. "Okay...?"
一年多以前 redpanda said…
"Okay well I'm on my way to they're place you can come if you want but right now, I can see that your not up for it but that's okay I'll just go." Marceline flies away wondering what happened with her and Finn.
Finn had found a dungeon and was fighting skeletons with a old iron sword he had found at the entrance,"DIE Skeletons!" he shouted
"we're already kinda dead..."
"well die again then!" he said, bringing his sword down on a skeletons skull, slicing through the skull and the jaw. he then engage with the rest of the skeletons. it wasn't long before he had beaten them all into pieces, but he got his sword stuck into the second to last skeleton and had to use his fists on the last one. "whew, man..." he said out of breath, "that was intense... i wonder how big this dungeon's gonna be." he sat down to regain his breath, "well, in case there's a chest or two at the end i should probably start looking for keys." as he searched around the room, he let his mind wander in memories.
redpanda commented…
(Finname memories :'() 一年多以前
Trinity360 commented…
^(because EVERY-THING these days are just finname. Why can't it be deja-vu? (the fuck does that work? xD) 一年多以前
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^(better than everything being bubbline, and shouldn't 你 be with your kids hotshot? XD deja vu?) 一年多以前
Trinity360 commented…
^haha 你 got me there xD 一年多以前
一年多以前 redpanda said…
Marceline went home and changed into her casual clothes and sat on her couch. "Man today was intense I need a snack." She went to her fridge and got a strawberry and sucked the red from it. She threw it away and sat down. "Geez Finn must have really messed up with that flame chick, anyways I'm gonna take a catnap." She went up to her bedroom and floated in midair and went to sleep.
last edited 一年多以前
 Marceline went 首页 and changed into her casual clothes and sat on her couch. "Man today was intense
True-Finn-Fan commented…
(...if she's just gonna float anyway then what the fuck is the 床, 床上 for? sexy time? XD i had to go there XD) 一年多以前
redpanda commented…
(Maybe idk what goes on in Marceline's head XD) 一年多以前
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
Flame Princess sighs and looks at his house. "Oh Finn...." She turns away and walks back into the forest heart-broken.
Finn made it to the end of the dungeon, his backpack was stuffed full of keys, he was pretty thorough in his searching.
there was one chest in the room. it was in the dead center of the giant round room on a raised pedestal surround by a deep water moat. only way to reach it was by a rickety bridge. on the bright side, there didn't seem to be any monsters in this room.
"Sweet! last room." he made his way up to the bridge and tested the first board, "pfft, i'm not afraid of a little old bridge." he started walking across. every now and then a board would give-way under him and he would have to stop and recompose himself, but he managed to get across with no real issue.

he knelt down and took off his backpack and placed it in front of him. he opened it up and began going through the keys. "hmm, let's try... this key." he tries it, "nope, how about this one." he tries it, "nope not that one. let's see here, umm... this one? nope. nope, nope, nope, definitely not that one, is this one even a key or is it just a key shaped rock? nope it's a key... but it doesn't work" it went on like this for a little bit until finally *click* "got it!"

he opened up the chest and inside was a little note and a bottle with a rose in it. the rose flower was black and so was the stem but the thorns were red. "all of those monsters and booby traps for a piece of paper and a rose in a bottle? what made this SO special that it had to locked away so well? hmm... maybe the paper is a map and--- no, it's a note... maybe it's a clue to a treasure map or something." his optimism and adventurism always at work. the note said, in poetic form.

"who defines love?
how is it bestowed?
from up above
or down below?"

finn was confused, "huh? this doesn't sound like a treasure note... i wish jake was here though, he would know for sure." finn continued reading.

"don't mind who says
what love should be
for they are castaways
in the lonely sea

some say it's so great
some say it's so grand
some say it's always too late
some say it always disbands

what creatures have created
what time has said
it was always debated
it was never dead.

when love becomes lonesome
new enemies will stand
these two will always come
hand in hand

but perspective is all
that counts and morns
like big and small
like roses and thorns

who says roses are perfect?
who says thorns aren't beautiful?
who says this isn't correct?
who says they should be dutiful?

roses can be deceitful
thorns can be true
roses can be colorful
thorns can be too.

just because it's a rose
doesn't make it good,
don't always trust your nose
to pick what you should

thorns can love
like anything you've seen
but it gets shoved
because it appears mean.

what is hidden here,
what you have found,
must disappear
so turnaround

for it possesses great power,
love in bloom,
pick right between thorns or flower
or it'll be your doom"

finn was just scratching his head, "what? i don't get it... well, from what i gather i guess this flower has some curse or is sacred or something." finn looks around, "well i guess it can't be sacred, nobody hides sacred things in locked chests for eternity... i'll take it back to the surface so i can get a better look at this weird looking rose... hey, something written on the backside of this note." finn read's it.

"PS: roses are red, violets are blue, i hope the ceiling, doesn't cave in on you."

"huh?" *clink* a little thread snaps as finn picks up the rose bottle, then he sighs, "crud, another booby trap." the ceiling tile gives way and tons of ocean water falls straight into the room. finn managed to put the note and the sealed rose bottle into his backpack before the water hit. the room filled with water and he began swimming to the surface. the dungeon must have gone under a bit of the ocean or something... maybe a lake. finn couldn't tell.

he reached the surface and began gasping for air... he dragged himself onto dry land, he was in a cave of some kind... he looked around... oh. he was in marceline's cave. he turned back around to see where he came from "huh, guess that room must have been below her cave or something." he whispered out of breath.

he picked himself up and began tiptoeing his way out as to not 'disturb' any specific vampire that might be sleeping. he didn't know what time it was, it could be day for all he knew, he had been down there a long time... and that 'specific vampire' wasn't a fan of being woken up. if it was day then she would definitely be sleeping. well... 75% percent chance he figured.
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
((lol that's some thing would actually do haha!! XD awesome!!))
Flame Princess walks off into a random city, people stared at her in fright hoping she wouldn't burn there buns (lol). She sighed and left the city. "Why can't I just be normal, why can't people just be honest...." She continued walking through the forest, until she came across a pond, she leaned forward and looked at her reflection. "Who-who am I...?"

last edited 一年多以前
 ((lol that's some thing would actually do haha!! XD awesome!!)) Flame Princess walks off into a rand
True-Finn-Fan commented…
(what happened to cinnamon buns and the flame kingdom?) 一年多以前
redpanda commented…
(^Yeah she's the current ruler of The Flame Kindom doesn't she need to be there?) 一年多以前
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^(paid 日 off?) 一年多以前
AmyRose11 commented…
((Yeah, she just needs time to hang and think ya know?? 哈哈 I haven't forgotten I've seen that episode 哈哈 XD)) 一年多以前
一年多以前 redpanda said…
Its morning and Marceline was woken up by the sun. "Ugh! The sun woke me up again I really need to close my shades." She ate a quick breakfast and put on her traveling clothes again to go visit Finn and Jake. "I hope they are okay its not like them to be out on adventures that late unless the battle was long or something." She opened and closed the door and flew away. When she arrived she knocked on their treehouse door waiting for Finn to open it.
when finn finally got back to his house the sun was just beginning to rise. he threw his bag down in the kitchen and hid the note and rose bottle. he hid the rose bottle under his bed in a small compartment because, well ya know, BMO likes to get into things.

he sat down on his bed and yawned... "man... that was a bigger dungeon than i thought, well now i feel extra tired..." he yawned again, as he laid back on his bed and shut his eyes. he was just about to drift off to sleep when
*knock, knock, knock.*

his eyes opened slowly and he groaned quietly and annoyed, "really? you've got to be kidding me..." he sat up drowsily and walked to the door, maybe it was jake getting back early... maybe it was princess bubblegum with a "quest" for him... maybe it was BMO messing around... he wasn't gonna be happy if it were the last two options... he opened it up and yawned, again... oh, it was marceline.

"oh hey marceline" he yawned again, "what brings you around?" he was hoping it wasn't something that would take long...
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
Flame Princess woke up in her bedroom and got dressed and went or her throne. "What a day..." Cinnamon bun walked into her room and looked around then went to see Flame Princess. "Morning princess, how are you?"
一年多以前 redpanda said…
"Well I havn't seen you guys in a while so I thought I'd stop by and check up on you." She looks around and notices Jake is gone. "Hey where's Jake?" She asked.
"jake? he's visiting his kids with Lady Rainicorn" finn yawned again, for like the hundredth time. "sorry marceline, but i won't be able to hang out today... i'm really tired... i was about to go to sleep when you knocked" she just looked at him curiously, he continued, "maybe we could hang out tonight..."
一年多以前 Trinity360 said…
*Jake walks in eating ice cream* *he gets startled by marcy and drops his Ice cream* nnnnnnooooooooooo!!!! *snaps back to marcy* So what are you doing here? Hopefully not trying to eat me again :P
True-Finn-Fan commented…
(didn't 你 try to eat her once too? in Red Starved? XD) 一年多以前
AmyRose11 commented…
lol,yeah that episodes hilarious!! "Babys gonna starve to death!!" 哈哈 一年多以前
"oh, hey jake... how were the kids?"
Trinity360 commented…
they're like 20 years older than me. im like they're kids xD 一年多以前
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^they're still your kids man. age doesn't change who's the father. XD 一年多以前
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
"Okay I guess, thanks Cinnamon bun that's sweet." "Hey, get me out of here!!" "No dad, you deserve to stay in there." Flame princess sighed and looked away.
一年多以前 redpanda said…
"No I'm not gonna eat you Jake I'm not red starved. And besides were buds. And Finn sure let's hang out later I've got some things to do before dusk." She walks out and before she leaves she says. "See you later just call me when your ready to hang out!"
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Trinity360 said…
Okay *tries to scoop up ice cream*
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
"So, um flame princess, what would do you wanna do taday?" "I dunno cinnamon bun, now that I'm the ruler over the Fire kingdom, I don't know what to do." "Id like some free time but, you know..."
"ok, seeya later marceline..." he waved her goodbye

finn looked over at jake, "jake! how many times have we talked about this? it's not okay to eat dropped ice cream man. it's just weird and gross bro." finn yawned, "whatev's i'm too tired right now to deal with it. but seriously dude, bro to bro, you need to get over this habit." finn walked back upstairs and went to bed. he put his sleeping bag over his face so that the sunlight wouldn't keep him up.
一年多以前 redpanda said…
Marceline goes home and sits on her couch and plays her bass waiting for Finn or Jake to call. "Ugh! I'm so bored."
last edited 一年多以前
True-Finn-Fan commented…
(fimn? really? xD) 一年多以前
redpanda commented…
^(Yup Fimn and Kake XD) 一年多以前
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^(fixed it didn't ya XD) 一年多以前
True-Finn-Fan commented…
(where's T360 been? i either got to ditch him at lady's place [story line progression] 或者 he needs to 显示 up.) 一年多以前
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
Flame Princess sighed. "I need some alone time in my room for a minute." She walked to her room and looked in her mirror. "Why would he do this to me, I can't believe he sent that letter....why...why...ugh!!" "I wish people were honest to me, all people, it's so boring without Finn...." Flame Princess blushed softly then yelled. Why?!!" Cinnamon bun ran in the room. "Princess?" She looked up and smiled innocently. "I'm fine dude....thanks..."
(because i'm tired of waiting, let's all assume the jake went on a quest to find the magical ice cream pod with never ending ice cream)
Trinity360 commented…
yet again internet pwoblems 一年多以前
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^BS, i mean, 你 managed to get on this page, leave a comment, and then go to another 论坛 and post "Chicken". yeah, calling BS on that XD 一年多以前
Trinity360 commented…
Yesh xD 一年多以前
一年多以前 Trinity360 said…
*walks into the treehouse as a ball with ice cream inside* *drops all ice cream on the floor* ill clean it up later xD. *goes to take a shower*
True-Finn-Fan commented…
(are 你 gonna keep active 或者 am i gonna have to bail on you?) 一年多以前
redpanda commented…
(what a waste of ice cream D:) 一年多以前
一年多以前 redpanda said…
"Ugh what's taking them so long I just wanna hang out with someone!" She plays her bass to calm herself. "Daddy why did you eat my fries, they were mine and you ate them..." Marceline starts to tear up.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 redpanda said…
When Marceline was done playing her bass she keeps thinking of Hambo and where he is and whispers. "Hambo I hope your okay somewhere or wherever you are." And she went outside it was almost sunset. "Oh my glob I forgot!" So she she hurried and went to go deal with some vampire biz in the woods.
Trinity360 commented…
hambo is fine :P 一年多以前
redpanda commented…
We didn't know where Ha bo went in "Betty" though. 一年多以前
Trinity360 commented…
he got obliterated xD 一年多以前
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
Flame Princess looked around and jumped out of her window and ran through the forest. "I need to go to get out of here." She said to herself.
(since i don't think T360 is gonna be around any time soon i'm just gonna pretend he went back to his GF's house while Finn was asleep)

Finn woke up and rolled over, "ahh man... how long was i asleep for?" he looked outside through the window, "oh dang, it's dark out..." he rolled back over. had he really slept through the entire day? well at least he wasn't tired anymore

"well, might as well get up and do something... where's jake?"he scanned the room but didn't see him, "huh. must have left when i was sleeping..." he yawned and popped the sleeping bag out of his face. he checked under his bed to see if the rose was still there. it was. he breathed a sigh of relief, "looks like BMO didn't find it"

he walked into the kitchen and began making himself a snack, he started making it then stopped, "hmm... i feel like i'm forgetting something but i don't know what." he strained himself really hard to remember for a few moments but whatever it was had slipped him, he just shrugged and went back to making his snack, "eh, can't remember, must not have been that important."
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Trinity360 said…
(@TFF yeah because i have to post a minute after you...)
*comes back to the treehouse and bitchslaps finn*
True-Finn-Fan commented…
(disregarding your post based on the fact that it's not what's happening, be 更多 consistent and such and i wouldn't have to ditch ya, and also, 你 took 13 days man, which doesn't equal a minute. so stopping being like that) 一年多以前