《少年正义联盟》 Yet Another OC Poem

SilverWings13 posted on Jun 07, 2012 at 06:14AM
I'm conflicted on wether or not to write a third poem about the YJ OCs. My last one (Another OC Poem) wasn't too great, and I feel I should somehow redeem myself. I could write a poem not just focusing on OCs but instead a particular situation... Or couple... If you do think I should write Yet Another OC Poem and you would like to be in it, notify me by commenting or messaging me. Let me know what you want me to write and I'll whip something up!

《少年正义联盟》 5 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 DeltaYJ said…
((OOC)) YES DO ANOTHER! They are really good! I think couples is a good topic. And if you do can you use Delta and Brant/Cimmarian? If you need info on them Ill message you it.
一年多以前 -BelovedRobin said…
Honey, just write anything and I'll read it. I just wanted to let you know that, also it's up to you whether not to use my (whore) Charm. You have my permission.
一年多以前 AislingYJ said…
OOC: I loved your last poem! And you should do another! I agree with Delta, do couples! Aisling and Jackson/Thunderblade! I can message you more info if you'd like. :D
一年多以前 Robin_Love said…
smile
NOOOOO!!! BECCA AND ROBIN!!! ORRRR Billy and Willow since they're the couple that will never be!!!!!!!!!!! XD PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!
一年多以前 Red_HoodYJ said…
wink
Do whatever theme you want, as long as you do another poem. Though I'm really not the typical poetry reader, I like yours.