《少年正义联盟》 Robin's 爱情 Life

66Dragons posted on Nov 14, 2011 at 05:20AM
I know many of you are pairing Robin up with many different characters (DC and your own) and I was wondering if you had any favorites here in the YJ Fanpop club or in the DC universe. Please reply!

《少年正义联盟》 27 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Robin_Love said…
big smile
Rebecca Stevens!!!! That sounds concieted but there are three main reasons why I love her so much!!!!!
一年多以前 66Dragons said…
wink
I feel physcic because somehow, I knew that's what you'd say!
一年多以前 zakittle said…
Dick Grayson never settled for one girl in the comics. But the one I prefer most is Barbra Gordon aka batgirl aka oracle
一年多以前 Robin_Love said…
UGH!! I HATE HER!!! She took Robin away from me!! Not judging, stating. And 66Dragons, LOL!!!! I had a feeling you would comment on my answer like that! XD
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 66Dragons said…
smirk
XD What I'd Dick pulled a Terry McGuinness and fell in love with an evil assassin, except he didn't find out she was an evil assassin because she went to his school as a plain civilian?

Does that make sense?
一年多以前 Robin_Love said…
tongue
...Not to me. Please explain!
一年多以前 66Dragons said…
smile
So Dick Grayson meets Holly we'll call her. Holly and Dick start dating, etc. etc. to the point Dick is ready to tell her his secret. Then a mysterious figure shows up and threatens the team. Vigilia (Holly's evil assassin name) assaults Robin. So the two are BF/GF and enemies at the same time.

Terry McGuinness aka Batman Beyond did this with Ace from the Royal Flush Gang.
一年多以前 jadore_renard said…
I like Barbara and Dick a lot ^^ they're really cute <3

Zatannax Robin is also growing on me. He was so cute and happy when she was around. He reminded me of a puppy xD
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 TOTALIzzyluver said…
heart
Dick did propose to Barbra but they called it off but Dick being, well uh, Dick he gave the ring back
一年多以前 TOTALIzzyluver said…
big smile
I do also really like ZatannaXRobin
一年多以前 Robin_Love said…
mischievous
I have to be honest: Those couplings are cool but I prefer my own coupling of Robin/Becca!! So there! XD XP
一年多以前 66Dragons said…
cool
Must agree: Robin/Becca is pretty sweet. Speaking of which, when is the next chapter in Speed of things coming out?
一年多以前 Robin_Love said…
mischievous
Umm...part nine is out...I think and part ten will be out soon. And thank you; Robin and Becca appreciate your encouragement! XD
一年多以前 miku_X3 said…
wink
lol for Robin_love am sorry but robin is mine ! lol ! but he not really existe...WHY ??? thas not fair.:/ :) for me robin and zatana must be a cute couple don't you ?^^
一年多以前 GravityBoyYJ said…
BECCA AND ROBIN ALL DA WAY!!
一年多以前 DeltaYJ said…
Sorry R_L I have to say RobxBabs!!!
一年多以前 Robin_Love said…
big smile
AWWWWW!!!! :( <- Sad Face!!!!!! Alright. I'll forgive you ppl! And Robin is with me!!!! I've cloned him for those fangirls of him!!! I'll ship a clone to you miku_X3!!!!
一年多以前 miku_X3 said…
heart
Hahaha!! Right ! We are two fan of robin ! Is ok ! I love robin and you two and other pepole because he is sexy hot cool !! I love him !!!!!
一年多以前 Robin_Love said…
mischievous
XD Love ya back! And he IS sexy!!! ALWAYS! But Robin is still mine! Mwahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­a!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
一年多以前 -BelovedRobin said…
Robin or Dick Grayson have the most perfect ass in the entire DC Comic's universe, I blame Tumblr for that way of thinking and many, many comics that have a lot of butt shots of him.

On the topic of this, Barbara or Becca because that pairing is really growing onto me. However, I do have a feeling Dick can't stay with just one person. However, I ship Dick with the Circus.
一年多以前 miku_X3 said…
mischievous
Robin_love i think robin prefer dc universe girl :( .....thas not fair !!!!!!i want to robin to be real !!!!
一年多以前 Robin_Love said…
crying
I want BECCA to be a DC girl!!!!!!!! AND ROBIN IS REAL!!!!!!!!
一年多以前 miku_X3 said…
smile
Ha ha ha if you say thats thas would be true lol
一年多以前 lolfan88 said…
surprise
What Robin's real your lieing!!!
一年多以前 Robin_Love said…
cool
I AM NOT!!!!! AND Becca to be a DC girl! THERE! Hopefully, it'll come true! Maybe if I say it enough? Wiccan blood, help!!! I want Becca to be a DC girl. I want Becca to be a DC girl. I want Becca to be a DC girl!! I WANT BECCA TO BE A DC GIRL!!!!!!!
一年多以前 luvgamble said…
cool
ZatannaXRobin! The show is killing me with this couple, they're so cute! I never liked batgirlXrobin it felt so cliche and obivious. Robanna is fresh and new......and CUTE!
一年多以前 Robin_Love said…
...I'll ignore that