X-Men Picture Hunt

Alycat4848 posted on Sep 12, 2011 at 03:33AM
I've seen this before and I figured that I would start one here. First one person will give everyone a picture to find. Then the first person who finds and posts that picture tells the next person what to find.

Find me a picture of Hrimhari (Wolfsbane's baby daddy) attacking Shatterstar. GO!

X-Men 46 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 x-menobsessed26 said…
Umm...do you mean this picture? If not, tell me ASAP and I'll look again.
 Umm...do 你 mean this picture? If not, tell me ASAP and I'll look again.
一年多以前 Alycat4848 said…
Yes that picture. Faceice. Okay what do I have to find. And how does Star's arm bend that way?
last edited 一年多以前
Uh, see if you can't find me a picture of when Jean Grey proposes to Scott, not the other way around. Since this one's a little hard, if you can't find that one, find me a picture of when Scott proposes to Jean and she refuses.
一年多以前 Alycat4848 said…
Sorry it's in black and white but it's all I could find and it's in three parts.
 Sorry it's in black and white but it's all I could find and it's in three parts.
一年多以前 Alycat4848 said…
Might be out of order
 Might be out of order
Perfect!! What do you want me to look up now? Oh, and his arm bends that way because...he's filled with awesomeness? Awesomeness defies the laws of physics and biology / anatomy.
一年多以前 Alycat4848 said…
Okay find me a devientart of a Madelyne Pryor cosplayer with a plushie Cable.
 Okay find me a devientart of a Madelyne Pryor cosplayer with a plushie Cable.
一年多以前 Alycat4848 said…
Maybe his hollow bird bones broke after getting tackled.
Is this what you wanted?
 Is this what 你 wanted?
一年多以前 Alycat4848 said…
Yes! I have been looking for that for a while now.
Glad I could help!
一年多以前 Alycat4848 said…
So what's the next clue?
Can you find me a picture of when Emma and Rachel were playing baseball? If you could find the picture with the Emma caricature, I would be estatic, but if you can find just a shot from that issue, I would be happy too.
一年多以前 Alycat4848 said…
Moo. Okay can you find me the panel where Shatterstar sings a bit from "Singing in the Rain" and then asks about stereotypes?
 Moo. Okay can 你 find me the panel where Shatterstar sings a bit from "Singing in the Rain" and then
Here you go. At least I think this is it. Can you find me a picture of when Gambit is playing basketball and Jubilee asks if it's the shoes? Dang picture eludes me every time.
 Here 你 go. At least I think this is it. Can 你 find me a picture of when Gambit is playing basketb
一年多以前 Alycat4848 said…
That one never gets old. Funny characters are great but it's twice as amazing when the person has no idea that they are being funny. Okay I had to go to digital comics and endure a naked Omega Red but I got it in the end. Totally worth it. How about now we find a picture of a fat Emma Frost any fat Emma Frost. Just to make sure that she'll hate everyone
 That one never gets old. Funny characters are great but it's twice as amazing when the person has no
Here ya go! Can you find me a picture of when Pietro is holding the snail puzzle.
last edited 一年多以前
 Here ya go! Can 你 find me a picture of when Pietro is holding the 蜗牛 puzzle.
一年多以前 Alycat4848 said…
Funny I just read the new X Factor issue where the psychiatrist talks to him again and Pietro for some reason has a lot of doughnuts. Hmmm is there any way you could find the picture where Mojo is dancing and singing a Shirley Temple song? I really never get tired of people singing and dancing
 Funny I just read the new X Factor issue where the psychiatrist talks to him again and Pietro for som
here you go. Um...could you find me a picture of when Pietro bets...I think it was Madrox, but I'm not sure, that he could play piano better than he could?
 here 你 go. Um...could 你 find me a picture of when Pietro bets...I think it was Madrox, but I'm no
一年多以前 Alycat4848 said…
Man I hate Mojo. He creeps me out more than any other villain. I would rather live with Stryfe then meet Mojo. But boy can he dance. Funny how much X Factor is showing up here.n It's such an odd feeling to compare who they are today with who they used to be. How about you find me the Wolverine and Deadpool cover with Deadpool in the Phoenix costume
 Man I hate Mojo. He creeps me out 更多 than any other villain. I would rather live with Stryfe then m
I saw this and just about died. Can you find me the picture where Jubilee and Jean are crying because Illyana had just died?
 I saw this and just about died. Can 你 find me the picture where Jubilee and Jean are crying because
一年多以前 Alycat4848 said…
Work it Wade! I won't ask for his other Jean costume. Okay find me the most random image I can think of. Cable with a nosebleed. THis happens several times so any of them is fine
 Work it Wade! I won't ask for his other Jean costume. Okay find me the most 随意 image I can think
I sure hope this is one of the right ones. I wouldn't know.
last edited 一年多以前
 I sure hope this is one of the right ones. I wouldn't know.
一年多以前 Alycat4848 said…
Like I said there are a bunch and this one is perfectly acceptable. Why he has such frequent nosebleeds remains a mystery
Great! Phew! Glad I did something right today! Could you find me a picture of when Rachel calls Scott when he's in Alaska and doesn't say anything when he answers?
一年多以前 Alycat4848 said…
This took a little bit of work to find but I got it. One thing about it is just glancing at it it looked like Rahne not Rachel. Sad moment though. Almost as bad as when she tells them and they reject her. Sorry it's a little hard to read. Can you find me the panel where she tells Jean and Scott?
 This took a little bit of work to find but I got it. One thing about it is just glancing at it it loo
Here you are! That took some searching.
last edited 一年多以前
 Here 你 are! That took some searching.
Can you find me a picture of when Cyclops and Jean are talking and the infamous covnersation goes down

:Jean- I must confess, infuriating and arrogant as Gambit can be...those eyes, that grin, the body...it takes a girl's breath away.
Scott- Oh really? When next the opportunity presents itself remind me to drop a truck on him.
Jean(telepathy)-Scott!
Scott- A big truck.
Jean(telepathy)-Scott!
Scott- A really big truck.
Professor Xavier- Cyclops!
一年多以前 Alycat4848 said…
I read that just the other day. Made it fairly easy to find. It's a little wonky from the copy paste but it should be easy enough to read. Could you find me the one time when Deadpool and Siryn were in a forest and it's all romantic then when she tries to kiss him he punches her in the face?
 I read that just the other day. Made it fairly easy to find. It's a little wonky from the copy paste
Is this the picture?
 Is this the picture?
一年多以前 Alycat4848 said…
Yeah. Makes you wonder why he can't hold down a girlfriend.
Can you find me a picture of when Cyclops asks Madelyne if she's Jean, If she's Phoenix, and she punches him?
一年多以前 Alycat4848 said…
I really should stop getting so distracted when I look for these. But if I see a link about the most awkward and terrifying X Men couples I just have to click on it. Damn Maddy packs a punch. This is the right one right?
 I really should stop getting so distracted when I look for these. But if I see a link about the most
一年多以前 Alycat4848 said…
I f these are the right ones can you find me the picture of when Maddy first tells Scott she's pregnant and Rachel runs off crying. I feel that if we have just one more picture of her being upset it will just be more complete.
 I f these are the right ones can 你 find me the picture of when Maddy first tells Scott she's pregna
I'm assuming this is the one?
 I'm assuming this is the one?
一年多以前 Alycat4848 said…
Yes. Wow her life really sucks. So what's next?
Wither withering Wallflower's arm away.
一年多以前 Alycat4848 said…
This is it right? I wonder why he looks so happy about it?
 This is it right? I wonder why he looks so happy about it?
一年多以前 Alycat4848 said…
Here's the full encounter too. Um can I get like literally any picture of Nate Grey being physically injured? Like punched or kicked or blown up or anything?
 Here's the full encounter too. Um can I get like literally any picture of Nate Grey being physically
Is this psychic attack what you want or do you want a real physical attack?
 Is this psychic attack what 你 want 或者 do 你 want a real physical attack?
Otherwise we have this...weird pic.
 Otherwise we have this...weird pic.
一年多以前 Alycat4848 said…
Dude why is it always his "family"? Cause I assume that's Havok in the second one and I know it's Cable in the first. Both are good. I just wanted to laugh at his pain because I'm a horrible person
Ooooh! I gotcha! Okay, can you find me a picture of when...pretty much when Archangel has found Jean in the desert (there is a sandstorm) and she's brought to the X-tent for evaluation because she's been knocked out?
SillySpork22 commented…
My brother 说 he just read this one! He doesn't remember what issue number 或者 anything is, but he 说 that it has to do with a Legion story arc. Psylocke and them were sent into some kind of an alternate future, but in the normal one, the X-men have some kind of a tent set up in the desert as a base camp. Archangel brings Jean in after she was found in the sand, half buried. 一年多以前
SillySpork22 commented…
He just ran and checked the issue for me. He 说 it was X-men #41. Here's the link : link 一年多以前
SillySpork22 commented…
*#40 ! Sorry!! 一年多以前
x-menobsessed26 commented…
Oh my gosh! Thank you! I never thought anyone would ever reply to this one. 一年多以前
Hey! Do you think anyone can find me a picture (or issue number) of a [I think] young Angel and Marvel Girl running from a dinosaur when they're tied up. I think it was just them too and Jean was being sassy. I just really want to know which issue it was from, but a picture would help me narrow my search. Any information would be helpful.
一年多以前 SillySpork22 said…
It was in X-men: Season One. There is a pic to go with it. The graphic novel is $19.99 on Marvel.com.
 It was in X-men: Season One. There is a pic to go with it. The graphic novel is $19.99 on Marvel.com.
Thank you ma'am! ;)